Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa??

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Oui
Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa?? - Page 3 Vote_lcap30%Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa?? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 19 ]
Non
Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa?? - Page 3 Vote_lcap70%Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa?? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 70% [ 44 ]
Total Votes : 63

AuthorMessage
Invité

Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa??   Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa?? - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Feb 2008 - 14:34

source offal

Quote :
Rafael Benitez has today revealed he is receiving the full support and backing of co-Chairman Tom Hicks.
Despite much publicised problems earlier in the campaign, Benitez admits the two men are now in regular contact with Hicks sending frequent good luck emails across the Atlantic.

"After the meeting we had, everything was clarified. The misunderstanding was clarified and after the meeting I have had the support of Tom Hicks," said Benitez.

"Almost every week, not every day but before or after a game, he contacts me. He sends me e-mails saying 'come on', 'well done' and 'you can do it' – very positive. I e-mail him back saying 'thank you'.

"He does it for different games. Before this game against Middlesbrough he e-mailed me saying 'come on.' Before and after the Inter game he e-mailed me.

"After Barnsley he said 'come on, keep focused on the Champions League' – he's very supportive.

"My relationship with Tom Hicks is good and I don't have any problems because I'm professional.

"It was a misunderstanding and I think he understands now all the things I was telling him before."

He added: "I am a fighter, I have always been a fighter so when we had the problems I was fighting. When everything was much better I was really focused.

"I like to do my job, I am a professional and I try to do my best – always."
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa??   Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa?? - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Feb 2008 - 23:00

M'sieur l'marquis wrote:
Ici Anfield wrote:
L'article est intéressant et assez bien équilibré, et surtout il ne nous bassine pas avec la prétendue incapacité de Rafa à comprendre la PL, compétition dans laquelle il a gagné plus de 80 en 05-06, et près de 70 l'an passé en sacrifiant les 5 derniers matchs ....

Ce n'est pas moi qui le dit; c'est RAFA lui-même ! (post de JLB)

D'après Sky, Rafa admet que le style si particulier de la PL rend l'influence tactique du manager beaucoup plus difficile qu'en CL ou qu'ailleurs en Europe. Ce qui expliquerait les différences de niveau de performance de nos Reds (cela, il ne le dit pas, mais cela semble implicite).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"In England it is a different style of football and more difficult for the manager to influence what goes on.

Si le manager a moins d'influence en Angleterre, alors c'est pareil pour les autres, et le problème dépend donc plus des joueurs.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa??   Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa?? - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Feb 2008 - 23:12

Je me dis déçu par les résultat en premier league, mais j'ai toujorus confiance en Rafa. Ce n'est pas un mauvais entraineur. Il arrive nous fait gagner la c1 et q2 ans après on est en finale de la c1. 2 finale en 3 ans c'est quand même pas mal.
Mais notre objectif est de gagner le championnat( sa fait des années que l'on a pas gagner ce champ), mais les résultat ne sont pas là. Mais peut être qu'il faut laisser un peu de temps à Rafa pour pouvoir construire dans la durée. On aura pas le championnat cette année, mais faudrait lui laisser du temps. ManU a laisser du temps à Ferguson et voilà le résultat... Changer d'entraineur n'est pas la solution. Peut être que Rafa doit se remettre en cause...
En tout cas je continu d'y croire!
LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa??   Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa?? - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Mar 2008 - 12:18

Je viens de trouver cet article de Reina dans le "Times". Il date de 3 semaines, mais est trés explicite sur la division du vestiaire: En gros, Carra et Gerrard ont marqué trés visiblement leur désaccord avec Rafa mais le vestiaire reste uni dans la difficulté.

JOSE REINA has reacted angrily to suggestions that the Liverpool squad has become split on nationality lines but admitted members are divided in terms of their fondness of Rafael Benitez.

The goalkeeper, one of Benitez's strongest advocates, made his remarks while issuing a strong defence of his much-criticised manager following Liverpool's Champions League victory over Inter Milan on Tuesday.

"He is the boss and he has been quite successful in his four seasons, and there is no doubt about him," Reina said, while conceding that while some players, such as Fernando Torres, have spoken up for Benitez, others have been less willing. "There is a dressing room and there are different opinions," Reina said. "Rafa brought Fernando to English football and with him he has become an even better player, and it's normal he can speak really well about him. I have the same feelings. He brought me here three years ago and all I have done has been improvement."

Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher are among senior players who have declined to make pronouncements backing Benitez during a period in which the Spaniard has been under fire because of Liverpool's poor domestic form, and the revelation the club's owners held talks with Jurgen Klinsmann about replacing him as manager. Reina insisted, however, that nothing should be read into this. "To be a good manager you cannot be the friend of the players, because they have to respect you and know who is boss," he said.

He heaped scorn on theories that the Anfield dressing room is divided, with Spanish and English players at odds: "That is being said in a few newspapers that are lying. The dressing room has been absolutely together and quite strong in the bad moments."
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa??   Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa?? - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Mar 2008 - 14:07

Rafa peut encore sauver la saison avec la champion's league, il possède les joueurs, qui eux, ont confiance en lui. Attendons le résultat du match contre Arsenal.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa??   Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa?? - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Apr 2008 - 21:49

rafa revele la verité du depart de pako

Quote :
After a frosty silence over the departure of long-time assistant of Rafael Benitez, Rafa has finally spilt the beans over the reasons for the Turk’s embarkation from Liverpool.

Many have blamed his parting for Liverpool’s “under-achievements” this season, but the gaffer has told the Times in a recent interview that he was forced to dismiss his good friend.

He told The Times: “Pako was much more than a physical trainer, he was my friend and someone I trusted for many years. I worked with him for 11 years. It’s a recent wound that still hurts.

“Liverpool gave him autonomy and power and I think that changed him a lot – he wanted more and more. One day I found out that he had serious contacts with other teams and that seemed to me a betrayal towards me and the club that I couldn’t accept.

“He told me he wanted to leave the same day that we played against Toulouse, so I lost someone I trusted greatly, a key member of my staff at a crucial moment in the preseason.”

And Benitez admits the club has taken time to recover from Ayestaran’s exit, adding: “Logically, this has an effect on a team. The people that arrived had to adapt and familiarise themselves with a new environment.

“This meant that a transitional period started at the club, but we still managed to win games and play well. Then, when we started to draw games, people questioned our work.

“I believe that no one is irreplaceable and we have to keep moving forward. Paco de Miguel took over the role as physical trainer. Also, as a result, I have more of a presence around the team and try to have more involvement with the players.”
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa??   Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa?? - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Apr 2008 - 22:17

Crouchy wrote:
rafa revele la verité du depart de pako

Quote :
After a frosty silence over the departure of long-time assistant of Rafael Benitez, Rafa has finally spilt the beans over the reasons for the Turk’s embarkation from Liverpool.

Many have blamed his parting for Liverpool’s “under-achievements” this season, but the gaffer has told the Times in a recent interview that he was forced to dismiss his good friend.

He told The Times: “Pako was much more than a physical trainer, he was my friend and someone I trusted for many years. I worked with him for 11 years. It’s a recent wound that still hurts.

“Liverpool gave him autonomy and power and I think that changed him a lot – he wanted more and more. One day I found out that he had serious contacts with other teams and that seemed to me a betrayal towards me and the club that I couldn’t accept.

“He told me he wanted to leave the same day that we played against Toulouse, so I lost someone I trusted greatly, a key member of my staff at a crucial moment in the preseason.”

And Benitez admits the club has taken time to recover from Ayestaran’s exit, adding: “Logically, this has an effect on a team. The people that arrived had to adapt and familiarise themselves with a new environment.

“This meant that a transitional period started at the club, but we still managed to win games and play well. Then, when we started to draw games, people questioned our work.

“I believe that no one is irreplaceable and we have to keep moving forward. Paco de Miguel took over the role as physical trainer. Also, as a result, I have more of a presence around the team and try to have more involvement with the players.”

Source ?
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa??   Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa?? - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Apr 2008 - 22:36

c'est ecrit dans l'article donc lit le deja
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa??   Avez vous perdu votre confiance en Rafa?? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3