Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CROUCH:"il FAUT que je marque"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Invité

CROUCH:"il FAUT que je marque" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROUCH:"il FAUT que je marque"   CROUCH:"il FAUT que je marque" - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Nov 2005 - 13:52

Non, mais je veux bien payer cher pour voir ça !!!
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: CROUCH:"il FAUT que je marque"   CROUCH:"il FAUT que je marque" - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Nov 2005 - 13:57

Finalement, quand je repense à la mort qu'on m'a prédit, j'aime plus trop les bêtes !!

Les poissons rouges d'accord mais uniquement en papillotte !! butcher butcher !!
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Re: CROUCH:"il FAUT que je marque"   CROUCH:"il FAUT que je marque" - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2005 - 12:59

If Crouch finishes the season as he did with the Saints 16 goals in his last 15 matches that will do for me. Meantime he gives us a very valuable option of being able to force the opposition to change their style of play even if they don't want to.

We saw the value of Crouch against Argentina when although he didn't score he caused so many problems for the Argentina defence it allowed Owen to score.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: CROUCH:"il FAUT que je marque"   CROUCH:"il FAUT que je marque" - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2005 - 13:04

This is my opinion too. But I still don't see clearly who is his best partner among Morientes, Cissé or even Luis Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CROUCH:"il FAUT que je marque"   CROUCH:"il FAUT que je marque" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CROUCH:"il FAUT que je marque"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2