Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crouch " I'vew nothing to prove"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

Crouch " I'vew nothing to prove" Empty
PostSubject: Crouch " I'vew nothing to prove"   Crouch " I'vew nothing to prove" EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 19:48

Peter Crouch does not think that his first England goal was needed to prove he is an international-class centre forward.

The Liverpool striker came off the bench at Anfield to head the equaliser against Uruguay before Joe Cole snatched a dramatic late winner.

Crouch may not have been prolific in front of goal this term but he is confident in his own ability to represent his country with distinction in Germany.

"Yeah, it will help [convince some people I am England-class]," he told Sky Sports. "Obviously the manager seems to think I am, otherwise he wouldn't pick me in the squad.

"Now, hopefully, I can turn in some good performances for my club and try and get on that plane to the World Cup.

"Everyone in there is no different to me. We're all trying to make an impression to get on that plane.

"Hopefully, I've made an impact."

Crouch would settle on being an impact player to come on as a substitute in Germany, possibly if England are chasing a late goal.

"Obviously, everyone wants to play but we've got world-class strikers," he explained. "You can't argue with the two in front of me at the moment. Wayne Rooney and Michael Owen are top-class strikers, proven.

"Just as long as I can play some part in it, that would be a bonus and I'm obviously looking to do that."

Meanwhile, Charlton Athletic striker Darren Bent has denied it is a straight fight between him and Jermain Defoe for the last striking slot in the squad.

"No, there's still a lot of strikers in The Premiership, still fighting for opportunities," he stated.

"All I can keep doing is knocking them in for Charlton and hopefully that will be good enough."
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Crouch " I'vew nothing to prove"   Crouch " I'vew nothing to prove" EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 20:26

Pas tout compris( enfin la flemme surtout..)
Moi je pense qu'au contraire, il a tout a prouve ,car il n'a jamais rien fait d'exceptionnel de sa carriere..( oui les 14 buts avec southampton...m'enfin il etait remplaçant non? et pourquoi...?)
Moi j'attend de voir des buts reguliers, pas une tete tout les mois...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Crouch " I'vew nothing to prove"   Crouch " I'vew nothing to prove" EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 21:26

the crouchy machine dit qu'il n'a pas plus à prouver qu'un autre joueur de l'équipe d'angleterre.
il reconnait que mickael owen et wayne rooney sont bien meilleurs,c'est pour ça qu'il dit que s'il allait en allemagne ce serait que du bonheur,que ce serait un bonus,quoi,donc il ne se met pas plus de pression que ça.
il dit ça pour pas stresser.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Crouch " I'vew nothing to prove"   Crouch " I'vew nothing to prove" EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 21:46

autumn319 wrote:
the crouchy machine dit qu'il n'a pas plus à prouver qu'un autre joueur de l'équipe d'angleterre.
il reconnait que mickael owen et wayne rooney sont bien meilleurs,c'est pour ça qu'il dit que s'il allait en allemagne ce serait que du bonheur,que ce serait un bonus,quoi,donc il ne se met pas plus de pression que ça.
il dit ça pour pas stresser.

ha ok ,j'avais mal lu !
Dans ce cas la oui, j'approuve totalement ce qu'il dit !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crouch " I'vew nothing to prove"   Crouch " I'vew nothing to prove" Empty

Back to top Go down

Crouch " I'vew nothing to prove"
Page 1 of 1