Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arbeloa au Real??

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Invité

Arbeloa au Real?? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arbeloa au Real??   Arbeloa au Real?? - Page 4 EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009 - 19:57

des images de lui passant sa visite medicale sur la tele espagnole montrent un Arbeloa tres souriant.

ca doit etre un grand jour pour lui de retrouver le real en esperant le revoir en quart de la LDC diable
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Arbeloa au Real??   Arbeloa au Real?? - Page 4 EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009 - 20:51

chavier wrote:
Electro' wrote:
On doit être la seule cylindrée au monde où tout les subs veulent se barrer parce qu'ils ont pas assez de temps de jeu hum
Par contre pour faire banquette a madrid manchester ou barcelone sa sonne au portillon hum

On est peut être une des équipe qui à le plus de joueur sous contrat au monde, tout du moins déjà en Angleterre c'est sur!!!
Plus grosse masse salariale tout court, meme si City doit plus etre loin rien qu'avec leur 122 attaquants
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Arbeloa au Real??   Arbeloa au Real?? - Page 4 EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009 - 21:56

Vu qu'il lui restait qu'un an,on recupere de l'argent mais bon decu,avec toutes les coupes,il aurait surement bien eu du temps de jeu.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Arbeloa au Real??   Arbeloa au Real?? - Page 4 EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009 - 22:07

Déçu par son départ, un des joueurs qui a le plus progressé depuis son arrivée chez les Reds.

Good luck à lui au Real.

Pourvu qu'Arbeloa soit le seul joueur à partir au Real.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Arbeloa au Real??   Arbeloa au Real?? - Page 4 EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009 - 11:59

Bonne chance à lui pour le futur!

Adios!

LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Arbeloa au Real??   Arbeloa au Real?? - Page 4 EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009 - 14:39

Quote :
As he prepares to begin a new chapter in his career with Real Madrid, the Spain defender feels his Anfield days will stand him in good stead for the challenges that lie ahead in La Liga.

"Liverpool are a club with an impressive history, with lots of success," said the 26-year-old.

"In England they are the team with the most titles, so I've already experienced that pressure and I hope that will help me now with this challenge, which is clearly the biggest in my career.

"I think I've become a better footballer and also matured. When you play at a club like Liverpool you have the chance to play with great players, I've also been called up by Spain and we've won the European Championships, so in these years I've learned a huge amount.

"It's made me a much better player and I hope to be able to show it, which in the end is the important thing."

The transfer sees Arbeloa rejoin the club where he began his professional career after Real plucked him from Real Zaragoza's youth setup.

However, the full-back was restricted to just two senior run-outs during his first spell at the Bernabeu and admits he is determined to improve on that figure this time around.

He added: "My objective is to give it everything in training and try to win myself a place in the team, which is the objective of any player.

"And of course I want to help my team-mates and the team to win titles, which in the end is what counts."

offal
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Arbeloa au Real??   Arbeloa au Real?? - Page 4 EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009 - 14:46

Bonne chance à Alvaro, en espérant qu'il joue pas mal de matchs (mais j'y crois pas trop pfff )

LFC scarf :babye LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Arbeloa au Real??   Arbeloa au Real?? - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Sep 2009 - 19:06

Premier League - Arbeloa : "Liverpool va regretter Alonso"
Pour le défenseur du Real, le départ de Xabi Alonso de Liverpool va couter très cher à l'équipe du Merseyside.
6 sept. 2009 21:46:01

"Ce que je dis souvent à propos de Xabi, c'est que ce n'est pas un joueur qui vous fait gagner des matchs, c'est un joueur qui vous fait gagner des titres", a estimé l'ancien Red dans les colonnes de The People. "Il apporte tellement d'équilibre et de stabilité qu'on ne peut pas sous-estimer son apport à une équipe".

source GOAL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arbeloa au Real??   Arbeloa au Real?? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arbeloa au Real??
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4