Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

le post de murphman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

le post de murphman Empty
PostSubject: le post de murphman   le post de murphman EmptyWed 6 Apr 2005 - 14:00

murphman est un forumite de 60 ans souvent présent sur www.ynwa.tv .
il a rencontré hier dans le kop un supporter qui est allé pour la première fois à anfield en 1936 à 8 ans.argh
murpman lui a demandé quel etait le meilleur joueur à avoir joué sous les couleurs de lfc.il a répondu billy liddel,qui etait meilleur que kenny.hallcinant,hein?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I took a mate last night, his first ever visit to Anfield. Next to me was an old boy on probably his millionth!! I got chatting to this old fella who was a real throwback to the old days, chain smoking ciggies, he reminded me of my dad.

His first game was as an 8 year old in 1936. He's seen the lot, the glory and the not so glorious second division.

Interestingly his brother was an Evertonian and had died last year. He showed me his beaten up old cap with both clubs logo's on the rim, and in memory of his brother underneath were the words 'We never walked alone'.

I asked him the million dollar question, who was the greatest?

His answer was unequivocable, Billy Liddell. Better than Kenny? A different type of player but yes undoubtedly although Kenny came second.
Back to top Go down
clivethe

PostSubject: Re: le post de murphman   le post de murphman EmptyWed 6 Apr 2005 - 15:34

a l'epoque on appelait Liddelpool Liverpool c dire!!je sais pas si il est meilleur que Dalglish pas les memes epoques mais 2 superbes joueurs LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: le post de murphman   le post de murphman EmptyWed 1 Jun 2005 - 11:58

LFC scarf
Super joueur c'est sûr, en plus, entièrement dévoué à son club, même pendant les années noires de la D2. Un exemple, même s'il est vrai que c'était une autre époque et un autre football !
LIDDELLPOOL, ça va plus loin qu'un simple jeu de mot facile !
gloirea saint
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: le post de murphman   le post de murphman Empty

Back to top Go down

le post de murphman
Page 1 of 1