Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

le post d'anny road

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

le post d'anny road Empty
PostSubject: le post d'anny road   le post d'anny road EmptyMon 21 Aug 2006 - 4:32

anny road est un pote forumeur de ynwa que j'ai failli rencontrer en janvier dernier(heureusement que je l'ai pas rencontré ,j'aurais dû lui payer des bières,j'ose pas imaginer la facture).il a rencontré john barnes à paris jeudi dernier.
voici les infos que john barnes lui a fourni.

Quote :
i travelled back week lat Tuesday for my ma's funeral which took place on the Weds of the Haifa game....

My flight back to paris was early Thursday morning ( the morning of the inital chaos because of the terror alerts).....Anyway, I was doing the self service check out thingy, and it was absolute chaos in the airport....anyway, this voice next to me says..."Excuse me mate, do you now how to do this...."....a voice I recognised......it was John Barnes, and he was in a right tether........i showed him how to use the machine, and we had a short chat....he was on his way to the Newcastle game that night....we had a chat about Liverpool, and I mentioned I had been to the game......he told me the following....

1. Kuyt was on the verge of signing, and he thinks he will score bags of goals in England...

2. Crouch has to improve his finishing and strength if he wants to stay in the team, and if he doesnt and Kuyt is the success that Digger thinks he will then Crouch might be in trouble come next summer...That actually sounds a bit more negative than it was, but it was the jist of what he was saying

3. He thinks Pennant will be a revelation, and he can see bit of himself in him.....I said that Digger was never that quick, which prompted him to call me a "cheeky sod"

4. he rezally rates Gonzalez and Agger, and thinks Riise & Hyypia might struggle to play the majority of games this season

5. He doesnt think we will win the league but thinks we may finish second and win the European Cup...

He aslo said we woudl struggle to get the three points at Sheff utd seeing as they have just been promoted, 1st game and all that

All in all he was a really sound bloke, and looks slimmer than he does on the tele

il pense que gonzales et agger sont vraiment bons,que riise et hyppia vont galérer pour jouer des matchs cette année à cause d'eux.

il pense que kujt va bien s'adapter,que pennant est un peu comme lui(john barnes,pas anny road) mais en plus rapide.
il dit aussi que crouch doit améliorer sa force et sa finition sinon kujt va peut être le remplacer.

il pense qu'on ne gagnera pas le championnat mais qu'on finira 2nd et qu'on gagnera la coupe des champions.
john barnes a également dit qu'il ne voyait pas LFC gagner contre sheffield utd.
Back to top Go down
Invité

le post d'anny road Empty
PostSubject: Re: le post d'anny road   le post d'anny road EmptyMon 21 Aug 2006 - 13:31

bah il a eu raison pour sheffield.
Back to top Go down

le post d'anny road
Page 1 of 1