Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Liverpool Sign Danny Wilson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

Liverpool Sign Danny Wilson Empty
PostSubject: Liverpool Sign Danny Wilson   Liverpool Sign Danny Wilson EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 11:59

Liverpool have confirmed a deal is in place to sign Danny Wilson the young and talented Glasgow Rangers Central Midfielder.

At only 18 years of age he has already made his Champions League debut and has held down a regular place in the Rangers side.

The deal will mean Liverpool paying 2 million up front with another 3 million tied to appearances taking the possible toal to £5 Million.
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

Liverpool Sign Danny Wilson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool Sign Danny Wilson   Liverpool Sign Danny Wilson EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 21:16

Danny Wilson has signed a three-year deal with Liverpool.
The 18-year-old defender passed a medical on Wednesday afternoon after the Reds and Rangers agreed a deal worth up to £5million.
Wilson came through the youth ranks at the Ibrox club, signing his first professional contract there three years ago.
After a promising debut season last term, Wilson was awarded both the Scottish FWA Young Player of the Year award and the Scottish PFA Young Player of the Year award.

'It's a great feeling to sign for Liverpool. Wherever you go everyone knows Liverpool FC and I am just very happy to be here,' Wilson told the club's official website.

'This is a massive challenge for me. This is one of the best leagues in the world and I will be playing for one of the biggest teams in the world.
'Coming here from Scotland, people may say I might not be ready for this, but that is a challenge I want to put on myself and that's the reason I came here.
'Everyone knows about the history of this football club with 18 league titles.
'It wasn't a difficult decision to come here as Liverpool are not a team who come in for you every day, so I can't wait to get started.
'There were other clubs interested in me who are in the Champions League, but once Liverpool came in for me there was only one team I wanted to go to.'

Liverpool had been tracking Wilson for several months and the teenager was pulled out of the Rangers squad that set off on a pre-season tour of Australia.
Rangers will receive £2m up front with add-ons linked to games played, taking the total value of the deal to £5m.

Back to top Go down

Liverpool Sign Danny Wilson
Page 1 of 1