Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

le post de theredfella

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

le post de theredfella Empty
PostSubject: le post de theredfella   le post de theredfella EmptyMon 16 May 2005 - 17:19

sur talklfc.com ya un posteur qui s'appelle theredfella qui certifie que rick parry propose un milieu de terrain de classe mondiale.
mickael owen sera peut être là la saison prochaine car rick parry discute souvent avec lui et lfc est prioritaire si madrid n'en veut plus.
smicer et biscan sont les 2 plus probables à partir.
gerrard est très probable dans les 11 sur le terrain au début de la saison prochaine.
baros ne fera pas partie de cette équipe la saison prochaine.apparement,vu la tronche que rick parry affichait en parlant de baros,qq chose s'est produit en privé qui a fortement déplu au board et au staff.

Quote :
My brother was at a charity football evening on Friday at Chester Racecourse where there were one or two local luminaries of the game present. Through the guy who invited him to the do, they were sat on what was called one of the "prestige" tables, theirs containing a few prominent local businessmen, a member of the regional FA, comedian Stan Boardman and an employee of Liverpool FC. Naturally there was a lot of talk about football around the table and some of the guys were asking the LFC man about certain goings on at the club. Whilst there was nothing particularly earth shattering in the revelations, some of it was quite interesting indeed. The main points are below:

ON INVESTMENT: Not a great deal given away here at all but Steve Morgan is apparently sniffing around again at the moment. My brother said that wasn't received with any great amount of enthusiasm

ON MICHAEL OWEN: "I have an extremely good relationship with Michael and we speak regularly. It was an unfortunate situation that led to him leaving the club but it's in his Madrid contract that should he become available, we would have first option on him. At this stage we haven't ruled out the possibility of him returning for next season "

ON ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES: There will apparently be more outs than ins this summer but, and no surprises as both are out of contract in the summer, two who are likely to move on will be Smicer and Biscan who are currently involved with the first team. There are no plans apparently to recall any of the loan players. On incoming players, the table was told that a "world class midfielder" will be coming in this summer, "a household name" to all intents and purposes. Despite feverish badgering, no further details were divulged. On Gerrard, "we fully expect him to see him in the starting line up at the beginning of next season". However the most telling statement of the evening, addressed directly to my brother, was, and I quote, "Mark my words, Milan Baros will not be part of this football club next season"

The source of this information, our very own Chief Executive Mr Rick Parry. A very likeable and personable chap but a little sedate and stuffy by all accounts. Which made the fact that he drove off from the racecourse in a black Hummer even more perplexing to other party goers. How much of this will come true, who knows? But it's not often you get the chance to have a natter with your club's chief executive as our kid rightly pointed out so any information gotten has got to be a bonus. Apparently though the look on his face when talking about Baros, according to our kid, suggests that something major has gone on behind the scenes. Time will tell....
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: le post de theredfella   le post de theredfella EmptyMon 16 May 2005 - 18:43

selon moi baros doit effectivement partir, il est pas très efficace et en plus il pleurniche trop. ce genre de joueurs ne me plait pas trop. si il arrivé à s'épanouir ailleurs alors tant mieux pour lui.
mais le départ de baros doit être compensé par l'arrivée d'un grand attaquant (peut-être le rerour de owen ?). on se doit de rivaliser pour le titre l'année prochaine alors il faut se donner les moyens. en plus je crois avec l'apport de sinama pongolle on aura des possibilités diverses dans le secteur offensif.
biscan, malgré qu'il a réalisé une grande saison, si il part ça ne srait pas catastrophique puisqu'il n'est plus aussi jeune, de même que smicer.
le tallec, lui aussi doit partir, pas pour les mêmes raisons, mais parce qu'il doit apprendre ailleurs et attendre d'être plus mur.
voilà les joueurs qui, selon moi, n'ont pas leur place à anfield la saison prochaine. pas parce que leur rendement a baissé mais parce que on doit trouver mieux.
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Hard to believe   le post de theredfella EmptyMon 16 May 2005 - 19:14

I just do not see a CEO of any Prem club giving out this sort of information.
Having said that most of what has been said here could have been predicted byjust about any fan of the club.

As for Baros I found it incedible when he publicly came out last week to moan that he hadn't been given a chance. The truth is he has been automatic choice by default due to raffa having no one else fit. And what has he3 acheived during this prolonged run in the team, 2 or is it 3 goals nrv
Back to top Go down
clivethe

PostSubject: Re: le post de theredfella   le post de theredfella EmptyMon 16 May 2005 - 22:07

baros ne plante plus!!je suis pour un retour d'owen a sa place
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: le post de theredfella   le post de theredfella EmptyTue 17 May 2005 - 2:04

je pense que si on avait eu owen cette année,on aurait peut être pu rivaliser avec man utd ou arsenal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: le post de theredfella   le post de theredfella Empty

Back to top Go down

le post de theredfella
Page 1 of 1