Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

le post de sniffer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

le post de sniffer Empty
PostSubject: le post de sniffer   le post de sniffer EmptySun 9 Jul 2006 - 11:53

sniffer,un forumeur de ynwa a posté ce message aujourd'hui.il a une place de parking à stanley park et il a reçu une lettre de LFC à propos de sa place de parking qu'il loue à l'année.
la lettre dit que si le projet de stade est approuvé ,les travaux commenceront au cours de cette saison et le parking sera fermé.lorsque sniffer a demandé au club s'il allait être dédomagé si son abonnement d'un an ne pouvait pas aller jusqu'à son terme(en raison des travaux),la réponse fut:"il n'y a pas de plan de dédomagement".personne n'a pu lui donner une réponse là dessus.

Quote :
The only contribution I can make to this thread is that I have received a letter from LFC about my Stanley Park car park permit. As we know, the planned stadium will cover the whole of the car park hard area. The letter says that if planning approval is given work will commence during the season and the car park will close. Although they are offering season tickets for the car park, when I asked them about rebates if we are unable to use the permit halfway through the season,the answer was there were no plans to give rebates! Nobody knew anything. Sure that can't be true.
Back to top Go down

le post de sniffer
Page 1 of 1