Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dani Agger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

Dani Agger Empty
PostSubject: Dani Agger   Dani Agger EmptyTue 15 Aug 2006 - 15:19

il veut jouer réguliérement en équipe premiére.
mon avis : moi je dit oui, vu sa performance face a shevchenko qui pour moi est meme avant l'ouverture du championnat le meilleur attaquant de la premier league. mais bon faudrait aussi faire jouer hyypia qui a énormément d'expérience mais face a des attaquants rapides je privilégerais agger.

------------------------------------------------------

AGGER KEEN FOR MORE ACTION
Paul Eaton 15 August 2006

Daniel Agger is hoping to build on an impressive display against Chelsea on Sunday and ensure his Liverpool career gets up and running this season.
Agger missed the early stages of pre-season through injury but slotted superbly into the centre of the Reds' defence at the Millennium Stadium as Liverpool won their first trophy of the season.

The Danish defender has suffered with a number of injury setbacks since his arrival last year but he's now intent on looking to the future and cementing his place in Rafael Benitez's first team plans.

"It was a bit of a surprise to be selected, but that's what I'm here for. Although it was a surprise I was ready," said Agger.

"I wasn't thinking about the fact I was playing against Shevchenko, all I thought about was the game. To be playing made me happy so I was determined to do my best.

"I think I've been unlucky since I moved to Liverpool because of injuries, but you just have to get on with it. Now I'm moving on and will keep working.

"I've always felt a lot of confidence in my ability. I believe in myself and I know what I can and can't do.

"Now I hope this is a new start and the bad luck I've had is in the past."

source : offal.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Dani Agger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dani Agger   Dani Agger EmptyTue 15 Aug 2006 - 18:52

Le probleme c'est que en défense centrale Carra est indéboulonable et pour bouger Hyppia va falloir qu'il fasse des matchs énorme.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Dani Agger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dani Agger   Dani Agger EmptyTue 15 Aug 2006 - 21:39

je comprends agger.
c'est un compétiteur et il veut de l'action.
m'sieur l'marquis,qui a vu TOUS les matchs de la dernière saison est affirmatif là dessus,hyppia a eu des passages sans l'année dernière.Agger SERA forcément impliqué dans cette saison.
je fais confiance à rafa pour savoir quand hyppia ou carra auront besoin de repos.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Dani Agger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dani Agger   Dani Agger EmptyTue 15 Aug 2006 - 23:42

il y a paletta aussi ! ca sent la rotation avec peut etre 60 matches a faire ca sera bien.

ant

LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

Dani Agger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dani Agger   Dani Agger EmptyThu 17 Aug 2006 - 13:24

I thought Agger's performance showed just how much he has improved since I last saw him as a sub when he first arrived. Sami is not getting any younger and it is unrealistic to expect him to play all of the matches this season. I also noticed against Chelsea how Drogba and Shevchenko both opted to attack Carra in preference to Agger as he gave them absolutely nothing the whole game.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Dani Agger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dani Agger   Dani Agger EmptyThu 17 Aug 2006 - 14:24

I think I have already written that here, some months ago : Agger make think of Alan Hansen. I hope he'll win as many trophies as Hansen did with the Reds.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Dani Agger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dani Agger   Dani Agger EmptyThu 17 Aug 2006 - 14:32

jlb21 wrote:
I think I have already written that here, some months ago : Agger make think of Alan Hansen. I hope he'll win as many trophies as Hansen did with the Reds.

Agger, the new Hansen love

Who's next ?
Back to top Go down
Invité

Dani Agger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dani Agger   Dani Agger EmptyThu 17 Aug 2006 - 15:42

impressionnant, calme et serein.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Dani Agger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dani Agger   Dani Agger EmptyThu 17 Aug 2006 - 16:02

M'sieur l'marquis wrote:
impressionnant, calme et serein.

Face à des joueurs rapides et percutant il sera plus efficace que Hyppia.
Puis pour qu'il progresse faut qu'il joue.

LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dani Agger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dani Agger   Dani Agger Empty

Back to top Go down

Dani Agger
Page 1 of 1