Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

dani alves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

dani alves Empty
PostSubject: dani alves   dani alves EmptyTue 10 Jan 2006 - 22:53

le président de seville déclare qu'on veut alves.
le deal etait à 12M€ avec une option contenant josemi,mais la piste est tjs d'actualité en dépit du départ(note de autumn319:qui l'eut cru?je regrette que josemi soit parti
lol ),rafa pousse pour l'avoir.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still apppears to be a target according to the Sevilla president. Say's we made an offer of €12m not so long ago and that the deal may have included Josemi going the other way (I'm guessing this happened in the summer or in the last few months). Anyways it continues by saying that Rafa is still pushing to sign him...

alves se ha revalorizadooferta de 12 millones por él
Del Nido descubrió que hace poco tiempo el Liverpool ofreció 12 millones de euros por Daniel Alves. Un cantidad que iba incluida en el posible traspaso de Josemi al Sevilla. Rafa Benítez le sigue los pasos al brasileño sevillista y no deja de pujar por él, según el presidente.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.as.com/articulo.html?xref=20060110dasdaiftb_55&type=Tes&d_date=20060110&anchor=dasftb
Back to top Go down
Invité

dani alves Empty
PostSubject: Re: dani alves   dani alves EmptyTue 10 Jan 2006 - 22:54

dani alves Skylogo_default

Sevilla winger Daniel Alves has expressed his dismay at being denied a dream move to Liverpool.

The European champions had a recent €12 million (£8 million) bid for the Brazilian rejected by his Spanish club.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez is still trying to reinforce the right side of his midfield and Alves is high on his list of targets.

With Sevilla reluctant to lose Alves, Benitez may now switch his sights elsewhere before the transfer window closes.

The situation has exasperated Alves, who readily acknowledges his desire to play for a major club.

"It is true," said Alves of Liverpool's reported bid.

"I know of Liverpool's interest, and that of other European clubs, but it all depends on Sevilla.

"I am an ambitious person and, although I am happy in Sevilla, my objective is to play for a great club to help me be with the Brazil team.

"My dream is to play with la canarinha (Brazilian national team) and in a World Cup.

"No director from Liverpool has spoken with me, but I am happy because a European champion is a great club."

Sevilla's president Jose Maria Del Nido conceded it would take more than Liverpool's original offer to prise Alves away from the club.

Del Nido commented: "Daniel has a major price."
Back to top Go down
Invité

dani alves Empty
PostSubject: Re: dani alves   dani alves EmptyWed 11 Jan 2006 - 12:02

il est vraiment bon lui?
Back to top Go down
Invité

dani alves Empty
PostSubject: Re: dani alves   dani alves EmptyWed 11 Jan 2006 - 17:59

Alves: inconnu au bataillon....Il vaut vraiment 12 millions d'euros?
Back to top Go down
Invité

dani alves Empty
PostSubject: Re: dani alves   dani alves EmptyWed 11 Jan 2006 - 18:17

Ce alves un jour il s'est paint les cheveux en rouge et jaune pour attirer l'attention du sélectionneur espagnol et lui faire savoir qu'il veut jouer dans son équipe et aujourd'hui il affirme vouloir jouer dans une grande équipe comme Liverpool pour disputer la Coupe du Monde avec le Brésil. C'est à n'y rien comprendre pfff
Back to top Go down
Invité

dani alves Empty
PostSubject: Re: dani alves   dani alves EmptyWed 11 Jan 2006 - 19:02

Ce n'est pas lui qui avait déclaré aussi qu'un transfert vers Liverpool l'intéressait car il voulait surtout gagner plein d'argent ? pfff
Back to top Go down
Invité

dani alves Empty
PostSubject: Re: dani alves   dani alves EmptyWed 11 Jan 2006 - 21:56

hoho on veut pas (plus?) de mercenaires au club trop c'est trop
Back to top Go down
Invité

dani alves Empty
PostSubject: Re: dani alves   dani alves EmptyThu 12 Jan 2006 - 12:08

si c'est vraiment sa mentalité non merci.
Back to top Go down
Invité

dani alves Empty
PostSubject: alves   dani alves EmptyThu 12 Jan 2006 - 14:41

pourquoi aller chercher des joueurs en espagne ou ailleurs alors qu'il y a de trés bon joueurs anglais ou britanniques en premier league ou en scotish league.
LE TARIF PEUT-ËTRE?
Back to top Go down
Invité

dani alves Empty
PostSubject: Re: alves   dani alves EmptyThu 12 Jan 2006 - 14:59

habbat wrote:
pourquoi aller chercher des joueurs en espagne ou ailleurs alors qu'il y a de trés bon joueurs anglais ou britanniques en premier league ou en scotish league.
LE TARIF PEUT-ËTRE?
oui,justement,le tarif.
Back to top Go down
Invité

dani alves Empty
PostSubject: Re: dani alves   dani alves EmptyThu 12 Jan 2006 - 19:36

oh il veut venir chez nous happy dani alves Obscene1
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

dani alves Empty
PostSubject: Re: dani alves   dani alves EmptyThu 12 Jan 2006 - 19:47

Raffa said in his Agger press conference that if you ask a club in the UK about an 18 years old english player they are asking 5 million upwards. He said he can sign an experienced international from abroad for half that figure. When he was asked what the solution was he said "The clubs in England need to reduce the amount of money they are asking for players"

There it is pure and simple. You only have to look at the sort of money that is being talked about for Theo Walcott at Southampton. He is 17 years old, has never played in the Prem and they are talking about 15 Million for him!
Back to top Go down
Invité

dani alves Empty
PostSubject: Re: dani alves   dani alves EmptySat 14 Jan 2006 - 13:12

Trop nul ce joueur !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dani alves Empty
PostSubject: Re: dani alves   dani alves Empty

Back to top Go down

dani alves
Page 1 of 1