Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shevshenko pour 4 ans à Liverpool ...!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Invité

Shevshenko pour 4 ans à Liverpool ...! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shevshenko pour 4 ans à Liverpool ...!   Shevshenko pour 4 ans à Liverpool ...! - Page 2 EmptySat 27 May 2006 - 15:29

Fab wrote:
naim_gerrard wrote:
moi ça me sidére la raison pour laquelle il a quitté son club de Milan. Il a préxté un problème de communication avec sa femme, je cite: "J'ai du mal à converser avec ma femme, car outre l'Italien nous n'avons aucune langue en commun. elle parle l'anglais et pas l'ukrainien et moi le contraire. Nous aimons nos enfants et pour leur bien ainsi que pour leur montrer toute l'étendue de notre amour il faut qu'on leur parle en anglais".
Plutôt surprenant. Sur un ton humouristique, Galliani a dit que ce transfert peut se résumer à une victoire de la langue anglaise sur l'italienne.

Elle sort d'ou cette info ?? hum
Il etait effectivement question qu'il quitte Milan pour des raisons familiales, mais je n'ai pas entendu parle d'une telle absurdite !

elle vient de BBC,Fab:
Shevshenko pour 4 ans à Liverpool ...! - Page 2 _41402541_shevchenko203
Chelsea to open Shevchenko talks

AC Milan will hold talks with Chelsea after Andriy Shevchenko confirmed he will leave the Italian club.
Shevchenko, 29, on Friday met Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani to discuss his future, and afterwards said: "I'm leaving for family reasons.

"It wasn't a problem of relations and there is no economic problem."

Galliani said: "This is certainly the most painful divorce since I have been at Milan. We will begin negotiations with Chelsea and it will not be easy."

Shevchenko has an American wife and it is understood that they want their son Jordan to learn English.

My wish is that the club can evaluate my transfer

Andriy Shevchenko

Galliani, who is in charge of the day-to-day operations at Milan, added: "It's a victory of the English language over the Italian language.

"I've tried to convince him to stay - even one minute prior to the press conference."

Milan offered Shevchenko a contract extension until 2011.

"My wish is that the club can evaluate my transfer," added the Ukraine international.

"Of course I am saddened because I have seen the looks on the faces of the fans and because of the many messages I have received."

Shevchenko's wife, Kristen Pazak, is understood to be friends with the partner of Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.

"My wife has nothing to do with this," said the striker. "We decided together for the best interests of our family.

"I don't speak English, my wife does not speak Ukrainian - the only language we have in common at the moment is Italian.

"The only way to be able to teach our children our love that we have for them is the English language."

Shevchenko joined Milan from Dynamo Kiev in 1999 and is the second highest scorer in the club's behind Gunnar Nordahl with 173 goals.

He scored 19 goals in 28 Serie A matches this season and also netted nine goals in the Champions League.

Shevchenko will captain Ukraine at the World Cup finals in Germany this summer.

source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/5000208.stm
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Shevshenko pour 4 ans à Liverpool ...!   Shevshenko pour 4 ans à Liverpool ...! - Page 2 EmptySat 27 May 2006 - 15:41

kEWELL DEHORS rouge pas content pas content
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Shevshenko pour 4 ans à Liverpool ...!   Shevshenko pour 4 ans à Liverpool ...! - Page 2 EmptySat 27 May 2006 - 15:43

Yves wrote:
kEWELL DEHORS rouge pas content pas content
Meme en jartant Kewell, il n'est pas dit que ça suffise à payer Sheva et surtout à lui offrir plus que ce que lui offre le Soviétique!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shevshenko pour 4 ans à Liverpool ...!   Shevshenko pour 4 ans à Liverpool ...! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shevshenko pour 4 ans à Liverpool ...!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2