Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rafa veut un RM plus un center half

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

rafa veut un RM plus un center half Empty
PostSubject: rafa veut un RM plus un center half   rafa veut un RM plus un center half EmptySat 30 Jul 2005 - 11:42

d'apres une declaration sur le site officiel,rafa veutun ailier droit et un center half.je ne sais pas ce qu'est un center half.
il est content de l'equipe en ce moment.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RAFA EYES TWO MORE SIGNINGS
Steve Hunter 30 July 2005

Rafael Benitez wants to make two more new signings by the end of next week with a right winger and a centre half his prime targets.
The Liverpool manager says he is happy with the way his squad is shaping up but he wants to make it even stronger with more reinforcements.

Benitez said: "I am very happy with the squad, with the way they are working in training and in matche and I am happy with the new players. But I am still looking for a centre back and a right winger and we need to bring these players in during the next seven days."

The Liverpool manager will not be drawn on names of who his targets are and has yet to rule out a possible swoop for Real Madrid star Luis Figo.

Benitez said: "I always say that a player is not yours until he has actually been signed. We have alternatives to these players and my idea is to always be looking at all your options."

The Liverpool manager says he is happy with the pre-season so far and believes with hard work and good football the Reds could have a good season.

Benitez said: "I am realistic. I always think about winning the next game and nothing else. I know it will be difficult but it you start the season winning games then it helps your confidence and your performance.

"We have a better squad than last season and we have a lot of hungry players who want to win. If the players continue working as hard in training as they have been doing then I can dream of the possibilities.

"We have forwards who bring different qualities and different possibilities to the team and it is good when they score goals. But it is also important that we get goals from the midfield and even from the defenders, and this has been happening.

"We are scoring a lot of goals so I am not too worried about goals we have conceded. When you look at the goals we have conceded some have come at the start of games but most have come at the end of matches which we have been two or three goals ahead and our players have been looking for more goals.

"That comes down to concentration and this will improve as the players fitness improves and they are more ready for matches."

Benitez also wanted to thank the Liverpool fans for their fantastic support to the team as on Tuesday night more than 350 Reds fans were in Kaunas for the Champions League qualifier.

Benitez said: "When I was manager of other teams and we played pre-season games away from Spain we would sometimes have 10 or 20 fans with us. But at Liverpool it is different. There are usually hundreds of fans wherever and whenever we play.

"This is something that is very special and something that the players and myself really appreciate. It is one of the reasons why I always say we have the best supporters in the world."

The Reds boss also says he was flattered by favourable comments from the chairman David Moores about him.

Benitez said: "I am flattered by what the chairman has said but I prefer only to look at my next challenge and not to look too far ahead. But I am really happy at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rafa veut un RM plus un center half   rafa veut un RM plus un center half EmptySat 30 Jul 2005 - 15:03

Moi je pense que c'est un defenseur centrale autumn. Mais sinon qui verriez-vous comme defenseur centrale et milieu droit? J' aimerai bien Quaresma moi , il ferait des ravages en premiere league , même style que C.Ronaldo trop fort ce joueur.Une technique de malade. On se souvient tous bien , ce qu'il avait fait endurer au reds l'année passé lors de la tournée au Etats-Unis. Y en qui savent dans quelle tranche de prix avoisinerait ce joueur .
Franchement imaginez si il etait reds love love
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rafa veut un RM plus un center half   rafa veut un RM plus un center half EmptySat 30 Jul 2005 - 16:28

Et pourquoi on laisse pas luis garcia a droite..en attendant que Gonzalez soit plus blesse !
Parce que depuis le debut de la saison on le voit plus joue Luis , alors que c'est un super joueur ..meme si milieu droit c'est pas forcement son poste de predilection ( et encore je crois que si ) il fait largement l'affaire ...
Par contre pour le defenseur central ça devient urgent ....Soit on donne leur chance a Whitebread et medjani qui visiblement sont prometteurs , ou alors on investit vite ...
Mon reve ça serait Christian chivu de la roma love love love
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rafa veut un RM plus un center half   rafa veut un RM plus un center half EmptySat 30 Jul 2005 - 16:42

vous êtes durs avec hyppia.
je pense que la saison va être longue.hyppia n'est pas mauvais.
il est un peu lent d'une façon générale,il n'est pas extra à la relance mais il tient bien la baraque,il n'est pas con,il lit bien le jeu des adversaires.
et il marque à peu prés 5 buts par saison de la tête.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rafa veut un RM plus un center half   rafa veut un RM plus un center half EmptySat 30 Jul 2005 - 17:17

j'ai rien contre Sami au contraire , mais 2 defenseurs centraux c'est pas assez...imagine un des deux se blesse ou fatigue ..tu peut pas mettre medjani en def centrale contre la juve ou le real ....
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rafa veut un RM plus un center half   rafa veut un RM plus un center half EmptySat 30 Jul 2005 - 17:18

autumn319 wrote:
vous êtes durs avec hyppia.
je pense que la saison va être longue.hyppia n'est pas mauvais.
il est un peu lent d'une façon générale,il n'est pas extra à la relance mais il tient bien la baraque,il n'est pas con,il lit bien le jeu des adversaires.
et il marque à peu prés 5 buts par saison de la tête.

Vive Hyppia ! il est un peu plus lent aujourd'hui, mais en forme il est imbattable. On ne pourra pas compter sur lui toute la saison, mais il connait le jeu de Carra et de l'équipe. C'est quand même important.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rafa veut un RM plus un center half   rafa veut un RM plus un center half EmptySat 30 Jul 2005 - 20:40

cheerman wrote:
ET IL PARAIT QU'IL EST LIBRE CHIVU
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rafa veut un RM plus un center half   rafa veut un RM plus un center half EmptySat 30 Jul 2005 - 20:51

naim_gerrard wrote:
cheerman wrote:
ET IL PARAIT QU'IL EST LIBRE CHIVU

bah avec tous les problemes financiers de la roma ....
Dommage que je n'ai pas le pouvoir de recruter des joueurs ....chivu est formidable...et en plus c'est un super tireur de coup-franc love love
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rafa veut un RM plus un center half   rafa veut un RM plus un center half EmptySat 30 Jul 2005 - 21:17

Imaginez cette charniere centrale avec mister carragold , a faire palir celle du milan "Stam ,Nesta". Franchement avec le depart plus que pressant de milan , il faut faire un grand coup sur le marché et acheter Chivu et dans la foulée quaresma qui serais je le repete la meilleur chose coté droit pour liverpool love
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rafa veut un RM plus un center half   rafa veut un RM plus un center half EmptySat 30 Jul 2005 - 21:22

Akhen wrote:
et dans la foulée quaresma qui serais je le repete la meilleur chose coté droit pour liverpool love
quaresma ? padaccord
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rafa veut un RM plus un center half   rafa veut un RM plus un center half EmptySat 30 Jul 2005 - 21:25

pk tu pênse que quaresma ne ferrai pas l'affaire naim_gerrard, il est terrible et t'as vu ce qu'il a fait endurer a liverpool lors de la tournée .Moi je le veux youpi youpi
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rafa veut un RM plus un center half   rafa veut un RM plus un center half EmptySat 30 Jul 2005 - 21:31

Akhen wrote:
pk tu pênse que quaresma ne ferrai pas l'affaire naim_gerrard, il est terrible et t'as vu ce qu'il a fait endurer a liverpool lors de la tournée .Moi je le veux youpi youpi
quelle tournée ? la tournée américiane de l'année dernière.
ben, non je ne me rappelle pas.
il a fait banquette et barça puis au porto, pkoi c'est toujours nous qui devrions relancer les jeunes prometteurs ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rafa veut un RM plus un center half   rafa veut un RM plus un center half Empty

Back to top Go down

rafa veut un RM plus un center half
Page 1 of 1