Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Interview Torres

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

Interview Torres Empty
PostSubject: Interview Torres   Interview Torres EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009 - 14:18

"I feel good because the fans are fantastic with me. Every week it is amazing to see all the fans singing my name and my song. I am very proud to play for Liverpool. It is one of the most important clubs in Europe; ...the club with the best fans in the world, I am sure about that; and one of the clubs with the most history in modern football."

C'est vraiment touchant ce qu'il dit Very Happy
A mon avis, Torres n'est pas près de partir, il nous adore Very Happy
Pour ma part j'ai regardé le match sur canal+sport, ils ont montré les fans présents au stade chanter le chansson de Torres c'était vraiment beau, il y avait quelque chose de magique! j'ais été obligé de chanter avec eux devant ma télé ! lol
Torres va marquer demain, j'en mettrai ma main au feu wink
Back to top Go down
Invité

Interview Torres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Torres   Interview Torres EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009 - 15:13

Gef52 wrote:
"I feel good because the fans are fantastic with me. Every week it is amazing to see all the fans singing my name and my song. I am very proud to play for Liverpool. It is one of the most important clubs in Europe; ...the club with the best fans in the world, I am sure about that; and one of the clubs with the most history in modern football."

Pour ma part j'ai regardé le match sur canal+sport, ils ont montré les fans présents au stade chanter le chansson de Torres c'était vraiment beau, il y avait quelque chose de magique! j'ais été obligé de chanter avec eux devant ma télé ! lol

D'accord,on retient ça,fais gaffe! nananere
Tu as l'interview complète?

LFC scarf LFC scarf LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

Interview Torres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Torres   Interview Torres EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009 - 15:45

Voila l'interview en entier : http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N165453090818-0851.htm

On en reparlera demain pour le but nananere
Back to top Go down
Invité

Interview Torres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Torres   Interview Torres EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009 - 0:43

Gef52 wrote:

Ouh laaaaa attention !! La vérité du jour est rarement celle du lendemain, surtout en matière de football.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Interview Torres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Torres   Interview Torres EmptyThu 20 Aug 2009 - 13:28

Qui c'est qui avait raison wink
C'est bibiii nananere
But de Torres LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interview Torres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Torres   Interview Torres Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview Torres
Page 1 of 1