Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

départ d'alonso ?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Invité

départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 2:06

l'un est bon, mais le potentiel n'est pas encore exploité a fond
l'autre est très bon, et est a son apogée

On compte sur Benzema pour etre très bon dans l'avenir : a ce moment la, il vaudra la meme chose qu'alonso (voir pourquoi pas, plus ?). En attendant, je penche quand meme pour alonso. Un potentiel doit toujours etre confirmé
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 2:59

JuiiCe wrote:
brittanyred wrote:
JuiiCe wrote:
Benzema a 22 ans , Alonso 27 , comment Alonso peux avoir une valeur générale supérieure a celle de Benzema ? Surtout vu le potentiel du gaillard qui est loin d'être une chèvre !

Qui est une chèvre?
Aucun des deux , justement cheers

qu'a prouvé Benzema au niveau national et international ?
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 9:31

Article dans le Daily Telegraph

Real Madrid set to lure Liverpool's Xabi Alonso with improved bid
Real Madrid are believed to be ready to submit an improved bid for Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso.

By Rory Smith
Published: 4:21PM BST 01 Aug 2009

The Spanish side hope an offer of £28 million, with a further £1 million dependent on the player's success at the Bernabeu, will be enough to put an end to the Spanish international's long-running transfer saga.

Florentino Perez, the Madrid president, is thought to have sanctioned the deal after coming under pressure from Manuel Pellegrini, the club's manager, and technical director Jorge Valdano to sign a player identified in June as one of the Spanish club's chief transfer targets.

Perez has remained steadfastly unwilling to match Liverpool's £30 million asking price for a player he sees as a cost, rather than an investment, but Real's pre-season displays have only served to heighten their need for a creative midfield player.

Alonso handed a transfer request in on Wednesday in a bid to expedite the move after coming under pressure from manager Rafa Benitez to end the stalemate. The Spaniard does not wish to lower his demands but is conscious of his need to plan for next season as soon as possible.

The Liverpool manager will be handed the bulk of that fee, plus the £8 million raised from the sales of Alvaro Arbeloa, Sebastian Leto, Jack Hobbs and Paul Anderson, as well as any money generated by the sale of Andrea Dossena, to strengthen his squad.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 9:37

Et un autre dans le Liverpool Echo

Race against time for Liverpool FC as Xabi Alonso gets set to go
Aug 1 2009 by James Pearce, Liverpool Echo

RAFA BENITEZ enjoyed a victory of sorts this week. His move to crank up the pressure on Xabi Alonso by insisting his fate was in his own hands and giving him a deadline to sort out his future finally broke the deadlock in the summer-long transfer saga.

Alonso, who had been loathe to upset supporters by publicly demanding a move, finally caved in and put his cards on the table.

The 27-year-old put in writing what he had verbally told Benitez back in May – he wants to join the Florentino Perez revolution at Real Madrid.

His hopes of getting away and claiming he was the innocent party in a transaction between two clubs have been dashed.

Benitez can no longer be portrayed as willingly selling one of the club’s most classy performers.

Liverpool will now reluctantly do business with Real and negotiations between the clubs over a fee have resumed.

It’s difficult to establish who holds the stronger bargaining position.

Real officials have reiterated that signing Alonso is crucial to their hopes of knocking Barcelona off their perch next season.

But they also feel that now Alonso has made it clear he wants to leave, Liverpool should drop the asking price or risk holding on to an unhappy player whose heart is no longer at Anfield.

Liverpool in turn will insist £30million is a fair price to pay for a Spanish international in the form of his life who still has three years remaining on his current contract.

The fact that Real could stump up £80million for Cristiano Ronaldo suggests they wouldn’t have to dig too deep to give the Reds what they want.

One thing is clear, with the Premier League opener at Tottenham just a fortnight away, time is not on Benitez’s side and it’s vital an agreement is swiftly reached.

The Reds’ whole transfer strategy depends on getting the Alonso deal done.

Benitez spent most of his kitty on the £16million purchase of Glen Johnson from Portsmouth, while other cash was taken up by getting key players to commit to new long-term deals.

Since Johnson arrived, Benitez has known he could only spend what he could raise from player sales.

The departure of Alvaro Arbeloa, Sebastian Leto, Jack Hobbs and Paul Anderson has brought in £8million but he can’t prioritise transfer targets until the deals involving Andrea Dossena and Alonso go through.

Publicly, Benitez has insisted he’s happy with the balance of his squad and that additions are not a priority ahead of the new campaign.

But one look at his resources suggests otherwise.

With Martin Skrtel injured and Sami Hyypia having departed, centre-back cover is vital and another striking option is desperately needed to ease the goal burden on Fernando Torres.

Next summer’s World Cup means the fixture schedule this season is tighter than ever and it’s unrealistic to think Torres can lead the line in all competitions.

Neither Andriy Voronin nor David Ngog look up to the task of filling his boots.

With Arbeloa gone and Dossena on his way, there are also question marks at full-back with the first choice duo of Fabio Aurelio and Johnson hampered by injury in pre-season.

There is a lot of work to be done and time is not on the Reds’ side.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 10:27

Moi je trouve ça normal que Benitez le vende cher premièrement parce qu'il est bon et deuxièmement je crois que beaucoup l'ont oublié c'est qu'en cas de vente d'Alonso il y a un pourcentage non négligeable des fonds reçus qui seront donné a la real sociedad je crois que c'est 25% ( a confirmer) du montant du transfert .
Donc franchement il n'auront rien si il font pas d'effort sur le dossier. Dans le cas de Ronaldo et Kaka il ont répondu aux attente du club sans meme négocier , ils nous prennent pour c*** en faisant les faux mendiants.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 12:02

Je crois que la clause de 25% à la Sociedad est tombée depuis quinze jours.

Cependant pour en revenir au prix d'Alonso, si ce dernier est essentiel au Real, comme le répète son président, il vaudra sans problème les 30m£.

Tout ce que je souhaite c'est qu'on en finisse au plus vite pas content
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 13:48

Nous ne perdons rien à attendre, jouer au chat et à la souris avec le Réal sur la question du montant du transfer fait partie des ruses de guerre.
Profitons de la folie du Réal pour le vendre le plus chère possible.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 17:39

Sneidjer va partir a l'inter apparemment.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 17:48

que le real veuille virer des hollandais d'accord mais la il vire le meilleur...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 17:58

julien9 wrote:
que le real veuille virer des hollandais d'accord mais la il vire le meilleur...
C'est qu'un pret apparament
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 18:11

le feuilleton Alonso a commencé il y a un peut plus d'un an et aujourd'hui certains font les surpris qu'il veuille partir

N'oublions pas que si Barry avait signé l'an passé on ne parlerait plus lors de ce mercato d'Alonso

Benitez n'en voulait plus et voulait Barry à la place

Qu'aujourd'hui Alonso veuille partir je le comprend et même si celà me ferait chier qu'il parte je respecterais son départ
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 18:26

l'aventurier wrote:
le feuilleton Alonso a commencé il y a un peut plus d'un an et aujourd'hui certains font les surpris qu'il veuille partir

N'oublions pas que si Barry avait signé l'an passé on ne parlerait plus lors de ce mercato d'Alonso

Benitez n'en voulait plus et voulait Barry à la place

Qu'aujourd'hui Alonso veuille partir je le comprend et même si celà me ferait chier qu'il parte je respecterais son départ
Je suis totalement de ton avis. gloirea
Franchement, on peut pas lui en vouloir de partir même si ce serait une très grosse perte pour nous.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 20:15

Et maintenant le real qui déclare avoir un plan B en la personne de DEFOUR .... Si ca c'est pas fait pour baisser le prix !

LFC scarf LFC scarf Corsicaflag LFC scarf LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 20:38

toinou LFC wrote:
Et maintenant le real qui déclare avoir un plan B en la personne de DEFOUR .... Si ca c'est pas fait pour baisser le prix !

Ca sent la magouille à plein nez...
Et tout ca pour pas payer ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 0:02

http://www.francefootball.fr/FF/breves2009/20090801_175748_offre-reevaluee-pour-x-alonso.htm
S'il s'avère que perez a bel et bien donné son feu vert pour aligner les billets verts GOoD BYE ALONSO ! AND GOOD LUCK ! love

:babye pleure pleure pleure

Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 0:41

News effacé, peut-être une connerie^^
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 0:48

M'sieur l'marquis wrote:
jay_zen wrote:
redman75 wrote:
rodofromparis wrote:
redman75 wrote:
Je te rejoins qu'il ne faut pas retenir un joueur contre son gré.
Mais je veux juste dire que je suis pas sur du tout que Xabi accepte lui d'aller n'importe où? Au Réal ou au Barça oui. A Chelsea ou City non.
Sous risque de rester et d'être mal-aime par les fans??
Je pense pas que les fans tiennent rigueur à Xabi de vouloir se barrer après que Rafa ait essayé de s'en débarasser. Alonso a toujours été clean avec les fans et il ne veut pas aller à MU ou Everton... Il veut rentrer au pays et je epnse qu'on peut le comprendre.

15 millions pour Alonso au mercato dernier, je maintiens cela aurait ete une affaire vu les 2 saisons moyennes dont sortait alonso.

s il veut partir vraiment partir, il aurait du demander son transfert depuis longtemps. Maintenant, il se retrouve coince entre un rafa qui veut pas brader (en tant que supporter de pool, je ne peu que etre heureux surtout apres les annees Parry) et un real qui joue la montre.

J espere pour lui qu il realisera son reve de jouer au real.

Franchement, je prefer me taper un lucas qui veut jouer pour pool (j ai bien dit qui veut et non pas qui peut rire ) qu un Alonso avec la tete ailleurs.

LFC scarf LFC scarf

Lucas pour Alonso blink
Et pourtant je suis entièrement d'accord avec toi cheers

Luca, c etait juste pour illustrer le fait que je prefere un joueur ayant 100 % la tete a pool... diable

sur Marca, c etait pas la confiance pour le transfert d alonso au real mais que ca peut changer vite... a suivre cheers
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 1:15

Alonso avait l'air plutôt heureux en mars, c'est le moins que l'on puisse dire.

http://www.guillembalague.com/interview_desp.php?id=59&titulo=Xabi%20Alonso%20chats%20with%20Jan%20Molby

31/03/2009

Xabi Alonso chats with Jan Molby

When I asked Xabi Alonso, more as an aside than a date for a future interview, who in football he would most like to sit and have long chat with, he answered immediately. “It has to be Jan Mølby. A No14 like me and someone I have been compared with from my first day at Anfield. We are different though…”

It`s true they have been compared – by fans and fellow players – and there might be some disparities in the way they play, but there is huge common ground, too: in the way they understand their role on the pitch and football culture in general.

Once Xabi had said it, it had to be done. So all three of us met for lunch down at Liverpool`s Albert Dock for an Interview with Champions Magazine, but the No14s were left to do the talking…

Xabi Alonso: I can`t remember much from watching English football on telly years ago, but since I`ve been here, I`ve heard a lot of things about you. I know you were an all‑round midfielder with a great capacity to pick the right pass and make the right decisions, because in midfield you have to play well for yourself and have solutions for the players around you, too. You had a much better ability to score goals than me, that`s for sure!

Jan Mølby:  The most difficult thing in football is to score goals; the second-most difficult is to control games; and when you see somebody in football who can control games… well, it`s beautiful. That`s what you can do. It`s been a while since we`ve had the kind of midfield player you represent. Football is about making the right decisions, and the more you make, the better the team play. It`s not just about ability, you need to know the game, you need a certain amount of intelligence to be involved in a game that much…

Alonso:   And sometimes you need to know not to try the most spectacular, but the easiest thing, because that`s what most benefits the team.

Mølby:   People always assume that players like us, like Hoddle, make ten to fifteen 60-yard passes in a game. We don`t. Most passes are just to keep things moving. I talk to people now and they think all I did was make 60-yard passes! When I started playing, midfielders were all‑rounders.

Now we talk about specific roles for defensive midfielders and playmaking midfielders. In the 1990s, new training methods and tactical awareness were introduced to the English game, and you got your holding midfielder sitting in front of the back four. I started off playing a lot further forward – just behind Kenny and Ian Rush. People who saw me in the 1990s wouldn`t believe that.

Alonso:  That`s like my father, too. He played in the 1980s in your position, as an all-round midfielder, in a 4-4-2. Every season he`d score around ten goals. Now, teams employ 4-1-4-1, 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 – its more about keeping in position than getting into the box. I hardly ever get in the box. You have to know your role and accept it, because that`s what is best for the team. I really enjoy it where I am because I want to be involved in every part of the game and in this position you are right in the middle. You`re close to attack, close to the wings, defence; you get more touches than anyone else. Michael Carrick can do that for England. But the football culture is quite different here in England…

Mølby:  People in England see young midfielders at an early age as people who are really mobile, physically strong, can get involved in everything. At 13 or 14 years old, players like me or you wouldn`t catch the eye in England. People here don`t appreciate what our kind of midfielder brings to the game, that`s why there aren`t more English players like us. I also think the way you and I play can only happen in good teams. You could end up at a team with not too many good players and it would be very difficult for you to play – you could pass to people and put them in a situation where they don`t want the ball. If they can play, you can play.

Alonso:  In England, those qualities of playing it simple, being in the right position, reading the game, knowing the right moment to make things happen around you are not appreciated. Making a tackle, a run into the box, the spectacular things are more appreciated.

Mølby: Tackling is for a certain moment. But if you`re in the right position, you won`t need to make a massive tackle. The other day at Anfield, Gerrard made one on the touchline, and you think that maybe that`s not necessary; but it`s necessary for him, isn`t it?

Alonso:   It`s not just for him. Sometimes that kind of last-ditch tackle can get the crowd excited and you get a push from that. It`s important to play with that psychological side of the game, but it depends on the quality of the player. Stevie is great when he makes those kind of tackles, Carra and Mascherano, too. With me it`s different.

To feel Anfield on your back, the noise, it`s such a huge feeling, especially on the big nights. You`re automatically filled with that passionate energy and you always feel much better. It`s something Anfield provides more than any other stadium in the world.

Mølby:  I missed that. Liverpool had a lot of big nights in the 1970s and early 1980s, and all of a sudden we couldn`t play in Europe. Then, when it came back, we never found ourselves in the big European competition. So when it returned, the fans made it a special thing. They decided “this is what we missed.”

Alonso:  It must have been difficult to leave all that behind, to leave this club…

Mølby:  For sure. I eventually left in 1996, but I`d been linked with moves away before that. The most high-profile was Barcelona in 1990. It didn`t happen, but it wasn`t a big thing because I was staying at Liverpool.

Alonso:  During the summer I read an article where you talked very positively about me, and I want to thank you for it. When I was going through those moments of uncertainty a lot of fans supported me, saying: “We want you to stay. But at the end of the day, if you don`t, we wish you all the best and we are happy that you have been here.” I am very grateful for that. I am here now, and very happy to be here. There is no other club like Liverpool.

Mølby:  I think when you have special players, you should keep them for as long as you can. It`s not often special players come along.

You also wear No14. Why did you choose it? I was there when squad numbers came in and the club asked you what your favourite number was. It was either 10 or 14 for me; I went for 14 because I played for one year with Johan Cruyff and that was the number he made famous.

Alonso:  When I was at Real Sociedad I wore No4, my father`s number when he played. When I arrived at Liverpool, I saw Sami Hyypiä had No4 and I had no chance of picking it. It was 10, 14 or 18. I went straight for No14 because it`s a number I`ve always liked. If I had the chance to pick No4 now, I wouldn`t. In fact with Spain I also wear 14, and I can`t change.

Mølby:  No14 is significant in football isn`t it, because of Johan Cruyff. At Liverpool No7 is a big number…

Alonso:  No10… because it`s what a big player wears – Zidane, Pelé, Maradona. But No14, it was just Cruyff who made that big. No one else. That`s why it`s special.

Mølby:  You`re talking about great players, but Liverpool have always been a manager`s club since Shankly.

Alonso:  I`m comfortable with the situation, it works very well for me. I have responsibility on the pitch, not off it. Decisions taken on the pitch – that have a direct impact on results – are ours. I`m not really bothered about what happens away from the pitch.

Mølby:  It was strange when I first came over, because in mainland Europe you had coaches, you didn`t have this figurehead. In Europe the coach wasn`t necessarily the one to go out and do press conferences, then I came to England and you have one guy in charge of everything, which is great. It saved us having to do a lot of interviews and press. Joe Fagan, who signed me, was a great manager. Then it was Kenny, and once it was him, the only person anybody wanted to talk to was Kenny Dalglish, which was great from a player`s point of view. We just concentrated on playing and when there was any criticism it was of the manager, never the players. But players, like managers, have changed over the years. Well, that`s what most people seem to think. I`m not so sure…

Alonso:  Yeah, in terms of quality, it`s quite similar. The players who had quality then, they would have quality now. Adapting to the tempo of the game nowadays is the main change. And 20 years from now it will be much quicker again. Also, the analysis and studies carried out by teams on their players are much more detailed than they were before. In the 1970s, you only had 12 or 13 players in the squad – it has all changed so much. But, I have always said that the players who were good before, they would be good now.

Mølby:  You look at it now and think that maybe we weren`t that quick. That is the big change isn`t it? I think it`s to do with the more specific roles that players have on the pitch. In my day it wouldn`t have been unusual for a Liverpool player to run 60 yards back and then 90 yards forward – now there is a smaller part of the pitch to influence. We would finish the season very tired and looking forward to our holidays.

During the summer, do players get unfit these days? Because we were unfit, you know! They used to say to us, “Go and have a nice summer holiday for seven weeks, and when you get back we`ll get you fit.”

Alonso:  We don`t get totally unfit. We have around four weeks off and you`re always doing things, playing tennis or whatever. You can`t completely forget about what you are.

Mølby: Why is that? Is it because you would be too far behind everybody else?

Alonso: It wouldn`t feel right not to have that good feeling, not to sweat, so you keep doing stuff – like tennis, a bit of running. That doesn`t mean I`m always thinking about training, but as I say I just think you can`t forget what you are. You can`t think, “I`ll train a lot in pre-season, so I`ll allow myself to get unfit.” But, is it true that you came back one summer weighing 16 stone?

Mølby:  Yeah, yeah, 16 stone! And I got fit in the five weeks of pre-season.

Alonso:  Did you say you had seven weeks off?

Mølby:   The longest we had was nine weeks…

Alonso:  I can`t even imagine having nine weeks off. We normally have three-and-a-half. Last summer we had Euro 2008 and this summer we have to play the Confederations Cup. So many games…

Mølby: The price of success…

Alonso:  Yeah, yeah, I`m happy to pay the price.

Mølby:   If your body is tired, you can recover; but it`s when your head is tired, that`s very difficult isn`t it? Sometimes you can have a hard game and it takes a couple of days to recover, but if your head is tired it can take weeks.

Alonso:  Especially at Christmas with so many games. But if you have a fresh mind, you can play and feel great.

Mølby:  It`s a key moment of a season.

Alonso:  Yeah, and it makes you feel the responsibility you have. People are really anxious for us to have the chance to win the Premiership. And that motivates me even more than I already am.

Mølby:  It would be great to win it, and I have a feeling that it would be the biggest day in the club`s history. I know that sounds funny, with all the things that the club have achieved and the trophies they`ve won, but if they could pull it off – it would be tremendous.

Alonso:  It would be similar to Spain winning a major tournament. It would take the weight, the burden, off everyone`s shoulders. 
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 9:47

Liverpool and Real meet to thrash out Alonso dealOliver Kay, Football Correspondent

Alonso expects to complete his move to Madrid this week
The torturous saga of Xabi Alonso’s departure from Liverpool to Real Madrid was close to a conclusion yesterday afternoon as the two clubs held discussions at a hotel in Barcelona, where Rafael Benítez’s team were playing a friendly match against Espanyol.

Benítez has long resigned himself to selling Alonso, but he has frustrated Real by demanding a fee of at least £30 million, which is £6 million more than the Spanish club’s only firm offer. José Ángel Sánchez, the executive director-general of Real, travelled to Barcelona yesterday to hold talks with several Liverpool officials and, although no final agreement was reached over a fee, the matter is expected to be resolved by the end of today, with the deal likely to be struck at about £28 million.

Later in the day, Alonso made a brief appearance as a substitute in Liverpool’s match against Espanyol, a fixture agreed last summer as part of Albert Riera’s move to Anfield to mark the official opening of the Spanish club’s new 40,000-capacity stadium. His presence in the squad served as a reminder to Real that no deal is yet agreed and that Alonso is still Liverpool property.

Benítez, whose relationship with Alonso has never recovered since his attempts to offload him to Juventus last summer, has been scouring Europe in search of a suitable replacement and has identified the contrasting figures of Alberto Aquilani, the Roma midfield player, and Lee Cattermole, of Wigan Athletic, as well as Javier Martínez, of Athletic Bilbao. Reports in Italy last night claimed that a bid of £17.9 million had been registered with Roma for Aquilani, 25, but Liverpool officials insisted that no such deal had been made.

Times

Bon ça devrait être pour aujourd'hui. Les deux clubs se sont rencontrés hier et devraient trouver un accord aujourd'ui en fin de journée.
Rafa "aurait" déclaré qu'il trouvait que les performances d'Alonso l'année dernières, bien que bonnes, étaient surrestimées et qu'il pensait qu'avec Mascherano, un milieu plus offensif apporterait un meilleur équilibre à l'équipe.

QU'ON EN FINISSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 12:16

Quote :
Defour proche du Real

Le milieu de terrain Steven Defour (BEL/Standard Liège) est sur le point de signer au Real Madrid pour 20 M d'euros, selon Marca. Le quotidien explique que pour le Real, Steven Defour, 21 ans, serait "le nouveau Xabi Alonso".

On sait plus quoi penser saint
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 12:35

je préfère vendre alonso 30 et récupérer defour 20
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 12:44

Real Madrid have reportedly agreed to match Liverpool's valuation for Xabi Alonso.
The Daily Post is reporting that Real are ready to pay £30m for Alonso after they agreed to sell Wesley Sneijer to Inter Milan for £18m. Liverpool officials apparently met with the Spanish club ahead of their friendly with Espanyol last night to thrash out a deal

Source :Lfc online

Donc faut encore attendre que Sneijder soit vendu à l'Inter pour enfin voir le transfert d'Alonso ? nrv
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 13:37

julio_8 wrote:
Quote :
Defour proche du Real

Le milieu de terrain Steven Defour (BEL/Standard Liège) est sur le point de signer au Real Madrid pour 20 M d'euros, selon Marca. Le quotidien explique que pour le Real, Steven Defour, 21 ans, serait "le nouveau Xabi Alonso".

On sait plus quoi penser saint

cette info date de hier cheers LFC scarf cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 14:28

Quote :
Selon les médias espagnols, les dirigeants du Real Madrid et de Liverpool se sont réunis, dimanche à Barcelone, pour négocier l'arrivée de Xabi Alonso au club merengue. D'après les informations du quotidien Marca, la direction madrilène ne proposerait même pas 30 millions d'euros alors que les Reds en réclameraient dix de plus pour leur milieu de terrain (35 millions plus 5 millions de bonus en fonction de résultats futurs). Des positions assez éloignées qui pourraient couper court à toutes tractations. En cas d'échec des négociations, le club espagnol songerait d'ailleurs à se rabattre sur le Belge du Standard de Liège, Steven Defour.

De son côté, le journal AS indique que l'écart entre l'offre et la demande ne serait pas si fort. Le Real aurait offert 30 millions, soit environ cinq de moins que ce qu'exige le club de la Mersey. Rafael Benitez, le manager ibérique de Liverpool, reste campé sur ses positions : il désire conserver son compatriote et n'hésite pas à le dire haut et fort. «Je veux qu'il reste chez nous. C'est mon joueur et je ne veux pas qu'il s'en aille», a-t-il clamé après la rencontre amicale perdue face à l'Espanyol Barcelone (0-3), dimanche soir. (Avec AFP)

Equipe.fr

Quote :

Xabi Alonso, ça discute

Le Real Madrid et Liverpool continuer de négocier pour le transfert de Xabi Alonso. Si le club merengue propose 30M d'euros, Liverpool n'entend pas lâcher son milieu à moins de 35M d'euros. Xabi Alonso souhaite de son côté que "tout se résolve prochainement, en mal ou en bien".

eurosport
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 15:38

Article dans le Daily Telegraph

Vivement que tout cela se résolve au prix exigé par Rafa. Cette situation nuit beaucoup à l'équipe.

Liverpool's Xabi Alonso relieved as Real Madrid transfer nears completion
Xabi Alonso has admitted his “relief” that Real Madrid and Liverpool are in negotiations over his future as the long-running saga over the Spanish international’s possible £30 million move to the Bernabeu draws closer to a conclusion.

By Rory Smith
Published: 1:14PM BST 03 Aug 2009

Christian Purslow, the Liverpool managing director, met Jose Angel Sanchez, his Real Madrid counterpart, before the Premier League side’s 3-0 defeat to Espanyol in Barcelona last night to discuss the move after Real requested face-to-face talks.

“It is a relief Madrid and Liverpool are speaking seriously,” said the player. “I decided a long time ago to keep on the fringes of everything that’s happened, and I’ve made that clear to everyone.

"I am a professional and I am just waiting to see if they come to an agreement. I hope, though, that it is resolved soon, for better or worse.”

The two parties remain at stalemate at present, with Liverpool refusing to budge on their asking price of £30 million, plus £3 million dependent on Real’s success in the first two years of Alonso’s contract, while the Spanish side have previously been unwilling to pay more than a total of £26 million. No bid was lodged as a result of yesterday’s meeting.

Sanchez, though, is believed to have intimated to Purslow that Real will increase their offer to break the deadlock.

A new bid, worth a total of around £30 million, is likely to be lodged this week, and it is believed Liverpool are prepared to accept the compromise figure.

Florentino Perez, the Real Madrid president, has come under increasing pressure from Manuel Pellegrini, his manager, and Jorge Valdano, his technical director, to seal a transfer for a player seen as vital in giving Real’s side some much-needed balance, although Perez is unhappy at being forced into a corner.

His briefings to the Spanish media have increasingly caricatured Benitez as being unrealistic in his valuation of the Basque midfielder as Real’s frustration has grown.

Benitez is determined to receive enough money from the sale of a player he would like to keep to enable him to make two signings to replace Alonso.

He remains keen to sign David Silva, the Valencia winger, while the Liverpool manager has also inquired about Alberto Aquilani of Roma and could move for Javi Martinez of Athletic Bilbao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: départ d'alonso ?   départ d'alonso ? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

départ d'alonso ?
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next