Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque Empty
PostSubject: Tommy Smith à l'hôpital   tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque EmptyWed 6 Jun 2007 - 15:53

Le mythique défenseur des Reds est actuellement à l'hôpital après avoir eu une crise cardiaque alors qu'il tondait sa pelouse hier chez lui à Crosby. Il devrait y rester jusqu'au week-end.

nrv nrv nrv

Quote :
Anfield legend Tommy Smith is recovering in hospital after suffering a heart attack at his Crosby home yesterday.
The tough tackling defender - nicknamed The Anfield Iron during his time with the Reds - was mowing the lawn when he collapsed with chest pains.

An ambulance was called by his wife Sue to transfer the 62 year old to Fazakerley Hospital. He is expected to remain there until the weekend.

Former team-mate Ian Callaghan said today: "I'm shocked to hear about this – he is so indestructible. But he is on the go all the time doing things.

"Only last week we were together for a lunch at the Crowne Plaza. Maybe this is just a little warning.

"Best wishes of all former players go to Smithy who we are sure will be up and about before long."

liverpoolfc.tv

Rétablis toi vite Tommy!
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque   tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque EmptyWed 6 Jun 2007 - 16:06

tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque.
il se remet doucement chez lui.
il a fait 637 matchs pour LFC.
----------------

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0500liverpoolfc/0100news/tm_headline=tommy-smith-struck-by-heart-attack%26method=full%26objectid=19254570%26siteid=50061-name_page.html

le liverpool echo

Tommy Smith struck by heart attack
Jun 6 2007
by David Prentice, Liverpool Echo

LIVERPOOL FC legend Tommy Smith was recovering in hospital today after suffering a heart attack.

The man nicknamed the Anfield Iron collapsed at his Crosby home yesterday afternoon while mowing the lawn.
The 62-year-old crawled into the house where wife Sue dialled an ambulance, which took him to Fazakerley hospital.
He is expected to be back home by the weekend.

One of Liverpool’s greatest servants and an ECHO columnist for more than 20 years, Smith had been complaining of discomfort in his chest for several days.

But he dismissed the problems as indigestion.

Smith made 637 first team appearances for the club – and as a result suffers from painful rheumatoid arthritis for which he takes daily medication.

His flint-like attitude and committed tackling earned him the nickname “Anfield Iron” and spawned a thousand stories of his rugged approach to the game.

But he was also blessed with a subtle touch and keen tactical brain.

Born just a mile from Anfield, he joined the club ground staff as a 15- year-old in 1960.

Smith went on to become the first Liverpool captain to lift a European trophy when Bill Shankly’s side won the League and UEFA Cup double in 1973.

His first major impact came in November 1964, when he went out as an extra defender in the No 10 shirt to face Anderlecht in the European Cup, the first time the team had worn all-red.

The Belgians were baffled by Smith’s role and fell to a 3-0 defeat.

Almost 13 years later, in fairytale fashion, he headed the decisive second goal in the 1977 European Cup Final on his 600th, and what many thought would be his last, Liverpool appearance.

Liverpool eventually captured the trophy for the first time against Borussia Moenchengladbach with a 3-1 victory and Smith was persuaded to play for a further season.

After the victory in Rome, he said: “I’ve changed my name to Roy of the Rovers”.

Made an MBE, he joined Swansea in 1978 and later spent a year as Liverpool youth coach.

His honours record at Liverpool was astonishing. During his 18-year spell at the club, he claimed four league title medals, two FA Cup winner’s medals, a European Cup winner’s medal, two UEFA Cup, three Charity Shield and one European Super Cup.

Former team-mate and room-mate Ian Callaghan said today: “I’m shocked to hear about this – he is so indestructible. But he is on the go all the time doing things.

“Only last week we were together for a lunch at the Crowne Plaza. Maybe this is just a little warning.

“Best wishes of all former players go to Smithy who we are sure will be up and about before long.”
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque   tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque EmptyWed 6 Jun 2007 - 16:08

Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque   tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque EmptyWed 6 Jun 2007 - 16:09

je sais.
no comment ,personne s'en est aperçu.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque   tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque EmptyWed 6 Jun 2007 - 16:30

La (excellente) vidéo de 100 Players Who Shook The Kop:

N°25:Tommy Smith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VAHmhFzYqQ
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Tommy Smith en danger   tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque EmptyWed 6 Jun 2007 - 19:16

Reds hero Smith has heart attack

tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque _43016609_tommy_smith203x152 Smith was renowned for his hardman image

Liverpool legend Tommy Smith is in hospital after suffering a heart attack at his home on Tuesday.
The 62-year-old ex-defender collapsed at his Crosby home while mowing the lawn but crawled into the house before his wife, Sue, called an ambulance.
The former Reds skipper was taken to Fazackerley Hospital and is expected to be discharged at the weekend.
Liverpool spokesman Ian Cotton said: "Everyone at Liverpool sends him their best wishes for a speedy recovery."
He added: "He is a legend of the club and remains a very popular figure in the press box on match days.
"We look forward to seeing him again fit and well next season."
Smith's former Anfield team-mate Ian Callaghan added: "I'm shocked to hear about this. But he is on the go all the time doing things.
"Only last week we were together for a lunch at the Crowne Plaza. Maybe this is just a little warning. I am sure will be up and about before long."
Smith was famed for his hardman reputation during his playing days and was a fierce tackler with a no-nonsense approach to the game.
Born just a mile from Anfield, he joined the club ground staff as a 15-year-old in 1960.
Smith went on to become the first Liverpool captain to lift a European trophy when Bill Shankly's side won the League and Uefa Cup double in 1973.
He headed the decisive second goal in the 1977 European Cup final against Borussia Monchengladbach on his 600th appearance.
He went on to make 637 appearances for the Reds and had complained recently of chest pains.
He has also been having treatment for painful rheumatoid arthritis.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque   tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque EmptyWed 6 Jun 2007 - 19:23

tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque Romario1c088f3pr6
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque   tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque EmptyWed 6 Jun 2007 - 20:03

Espérons qu'il se retapera vite. Come on, Tommy !! LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque   tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque EmptyWed 6 Jun 2007 - 20:34

LFC scarf
Tommy Smith, the anfield iron, prompt rétablissement gloirea
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque   tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque EmptyThu 7 Jun 2007 - 0:23

Cet homme était un roc sur le terrain, espérons qu'il se rétablisse très vite
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque   tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque EmptyThu 7 Jun 2007 - 1:12

Bon rétablissement à Tommy Smith ! LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque   tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque EmptyThu 7 Jun 2007 - 2:27

le légendaire tommy smith,joueur exceptionnel au palmarés du meme nom gloirea gloirea bon rétablissement tommy... LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque   tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque EmptyThu 7 Jun 2007 - 10:42

Bon retablissement.Une legende ce joueur.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque   tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque EmptyThu 7 Jun 2007 - 14:20

redman75 wrote:
Bon retablissement. Une legende ce joueur.
+1
J'espère que ça va s'arranger pour lui.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque   tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque EmptyFri 8 Jun 2007 - 18:54

incroyable qu'un tel sportif puisse avoir des problèmes de coeur.....
enfin,j'y connais rien en medecine,moi...
schrodinger,viens nous parler de l'infarctus!!!!
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque   tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque EmptyWed 13 Jun 2007 - 16:07

SMITHY: I FEARED THE WORST
Paul Eaton 13 June 2007

tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque 310307_tv_tsmith_120_3
Liverpool legend Tommy Smith today admitted he feared the worst after suffering a heart attack last week.

Smith, 62, collapsed with chest pains while mowing the lawn at his Crosby home and, although he's recovering well in Fazakerly Hospital, he now faces a triple heart by-pass operation.

"I was terrified. I suddenly felt a pain in my chest and thought: I'll have a rest," he said.

"I sat down and looked at my watch. It was around three o'clock. I thought I'll give it another five minutes. I put my head in my hands and the next thing I looked at my watch and it was a quarter past three.

"I thought: 'Where did a quarter of an hour go?' There must have been something wrong with me because I lost 15 minutes of my life.

"I went into the house and told Sue, my wife, I wasn't feeling so good. I had this terrible, burning pain in my chest. She was on the phone to Darren, our son, who came round. The first thing he did was to ring the ambulance. When they came, they immediately said: 'You have had a heart attack.'

"I couldn't believe it. I thought I was as fit as I could be at the age of 62. Anybody who has had a heart attack knows it is terrifying. I just didn't know what to do.

"When I was younger, when someone said they had had a heart attack, more often than not they died a couple of days later because there was nothing they could do for them.

"I must thank the paramedics who got there so quickly. If it had not have been for them, who knows what might have happened. The people here in hospital are magnificent, too.

"I've been in a week now and I feel an awful lot better. I know that shortly I'll be going in for a triple by-pass. I am not really looking forward to it – but then again I am.

"I just want to get the operation done and start living and enjoy life again."
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque   tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque EmptyWed 13 Jun 2007 - 20:55

vk wrote:

"I just want to get the operation done and start living and enjoy life again."

bien dit Tommy !!!

LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque   tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque EmptySat 16 Jun 2007 - 0:30

quelq'un a des nouvelles de l'evolution de la santé de tommy smith?
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque   tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque EmptyWed 20 Jun 2007 - 9:23

http://videos.icnetwork.co.uk/icliverpool/tommy.mp3

C 'est une interview de Tommy de l'hôpital.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque   tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque EmptySat 23 Jun 2007 - 12:31

ANFIELD IRON SHOWING SIGNS OF RECOVERY
Mark Platt 23 June 2007

tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque 310307_tv_tsmith_120_3
Kop legend Tommy Smith is making satisfactory progress following the heart bypass operation he underwent at Broadgreen Cardiothoracic Centre on Wednesday.

The former Liverpool captain, 62, collapsed while gardening at his Crosby home earlier in the month.

He's currently recovering in hospital but his wife Sue says he may soon be able to go home.

"Considering what Tom has been through he is not too bad. When I went in to see him yesterday they had him out of bed and sitting on the side," said Mrs Smith.

"He had his hand to his chest and was obviously sore, but we told him that is to be expected because they cut his chest open the day before.

"He is taking things easy and watching TV in bed quite a bit, but the horse racing has been on all week so he’ll have enjoyed that.

"On our last visit he didn't laugh once which is very unusual for Tom, because he is always laughing. But it will take time for him to get his strength back.

"At first we thought he was only having a five-way bypass but the surgeon told us it ended up being six. He doesn’t do things by half, Tom."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque   tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque Empty

Back to top Go down

tommy smith a eu une attaque cardiaque
Page 1 of 1