Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tommy smith sort de sa reserve

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

tommy smith sort de sa reserve Empty
PostSubject: tommy smith sort de sa reserve   tommy smith sort de sa reserve EmptyWed 5 Oct 2005 - 16:29

tommy smith sort de sa réserve:c'est lui qui écrit cet article. laugh

ça commence comme ça :"jose morinho est un grand manager.il joue pour gagner tout comme son équipe.mais c'est aussi un idiot". laugh
"il a commencé en chambrant les fans de LFC avec son geste pour les faire taire.pour gagner le respect,il faut se taire et ne jamais se plaindre."
"désolé josé mais le score ne ment pas.ferme là et passe à autre chose".
tommy smith dit que "dimanche,ce sont les ailes qui ont fait défaut aux reds.par le passé,dans les années 60 ,il y avait peter thompson et ian callaghan puis dans les années 70,il y avait jimmy case et steve heighway.
puis à la fin des années 80 john barnes.
tommy smith ne pense pas que le jeu fut aussi déséquilibré que le score l'indique.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mourinho needs to earn respect
Oct 5 2005
By Tommy Smith, Liverpool Echo

JOSE MOURINHO is a great football manager. He plays to win and so does his team. But he is also an idiot.

It's his attitude which is the problem. After beating Liverpool on Sunday he started moaning that he and Chelsea aren't getting the respect they deserve.

But respect has to be earned and unless he learns to shut up himself he isn't going to get it from anyone. Particularly anyone in Liverpool, where people see right through him.

Mourinho himself started the whole thing between Chelsea and Liverpool when he stirred things up in the Carling Cup final with his stupid gestures to the Reds fans.

Then before last Wednesday's Champions League game he was at it again, bleating on about Liverpool not having scored a goal against Chelsea in last season's semi-final.

Sorry Jose, but the scoreboard doesn't lie and it's in the past now. Just get over it.

Mourinho obviously loves being in the limelight and uses the media. Maybe he even does it all deliberately, getting people to hate and dislike him because he thinks that will damage the opposition.

This isn't sour grapes after Sunday's result. Chelsea deserved to win. But I said before the game I think he's an idiot and I still do.

He's got a top quality side - which he should have with all the money he's got to spend - and anyway he proved at Porto that he can do it without endless supplies of cash.

But as an ambassador for his country, he does it no favours at all.

Anyone listening to Mourinho and looking at him could be forgiven for thinking they might give Portugal a miss when it comes to planning their holiday.

But take it from me, they're not all like him!

The big difference between the two sides on Sunday was that Chelsea managed to get down the flanks much more than Liverpool.

In the first game we pushed up on Duff and Robben and they never got the time or the space to exploit the Reds. But every goal essentially came from out wide on Sunday and in return Liverpool offered no width.

Peter Crouch has been doing okay but unless he starts to get crosses from out wide he's going to struggle to get goals.

We've always had good wide players in the past. In the 60s it was Ian Callaghan and Peter Thompson. Then we had Steve Heighway and Jimmy Case. And in the late 80s there was John Barnes.

I don't think it was a 4-1 scoreline on the balance of play and Benitez is right to tell the lads not to lose confidence in themselves.

But where Chelsea were strongest on Sunday was where we were weakest. And we paid a heavy price.

Marsh makes my team

I SAW in one tabloid this week that Rodney Marsh had picked me for his Hannibal Lecter Eleven, alongside the likes of Ron Harris, Jaap Stam, Stuart Pearce, Graeme Souness, Roy Keane and so on. No problem with that.

But this is the same Rodney Marsh who said Wigan would not win half a dozen Premiership games and insisted he'd show his backside if they beat Bolton.

I hope he does, because then everyone will be able to see exactly what he is.

As for my special eleven, I've picked the game's biggest loudmouths. I've gone for Marsh in goal, Marsh at right back, then Marsh at centre half . . .
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith sort de sa reserve   tommy smith sort de sa reserve EmptyWed 5 Oct 2005 - 19:31

LFC scarf
Il n'a pas tort le bougre: le respect ça se gagne ! Pour les ailliers, c'est vrai qu'on a été plutôt riche de ce côté dans les années 60 et 70. Même s'ils nous font cruellement défaut ça n'est pas l'unique chose qui cloche... hum
Back to top Go down
clivethe

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith sort de sa reserve   tommy smith sort de sa reserve EmptyWed 5 Oct 2005 - 23:18

quand meme les ailes nous font trop default.vivement un retour de kewell en forme et un siamo par exemple.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith sort de sa reserve   tommy smith sort de sa reserve EmptyWed 5 Oct 2005 - 23:25

je déconseille à josé morinho de croiser le chemin de tommy smith.il se ferait décalquer la tête comme pas 2.
dans le DVD "les 501 buts de liverpool",tommy smith "s'explique" avec un jeune qui s'est garé au milieu de la rue.
ben dis donc ,josé ,si tu croises tommy smith,un conseil d'ami,fais demi tour!!! rire
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith sort de sa reserve   tommy smith sort de sa reserve EmptyThu 6 Oct 2005 - 8:25

autumn319 wrote:
je déconseille à josé morinho de croiser le chemin de tommy smith.il se ferait décalquer la tête comme pas 2.
dans le DVD "les 501 buts de liverpool",tommy smith "s'explique" avec un jeune qui s'est garé au milieu de la rue.
ben dis donc ,josé ,si tu croises tommy smith,un conseil d'ami,fais demi tour!!! rire
LFC scarf C'est vrai, je me souviens de ce passage ! lol Le gars dans sa voiture ne devait pas en mener large...impressionnant. J'imagine ce que devaient penser les attaquants adverses. gloirea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tommy smith sort de sa reserve   tommy smith sort de sa reserve Empty

Back to top Go down

tommy smith sort de sa reserve
Page 1 of 1