Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tommy smith soutient bellamy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

tommy smith soutient bellamy Empty
PostSubject: tommy smith soutient bellamy   tommy smith soutient bellamy EmptyThu 29 Jun 2006 - 14:47

tommy smith,une légende d'anfield,soutient craig bellanmy.
il dit que bellamy sera un succès à enfield.
-----------------------------------------------
SMITH BACKING FOR NEW BOY BELLAMY
Paul Eaton 28 June 2006

Former Liverpool defender Tommy Smith is backing new boy Craig Bellamy to be a hit at Anfield.
Bellamy signed a four year deal with the Reds last week as he realised the dream of playing for the club he has supported since childhood.

Smith knows what it's like to see that particular dream come true and he has no doubts Bellamy will make the most of the opportunity.

"Bellamy has shown what he is capable of with average clubs and with Liverpool he can become a top player," he said.

"He has the pace and can take on defenders - providing Rafa Benitez with more options up front.

"The Reds won't stand for any fooling from him, but as long as he behaves himself off the pitch as well as on it, he could have a fine career at Anfield.

"Like Bellamy, I was a Liverpool fan before I played for them, and I know how much it means. Good luck to him."
Back to top Go down

tommy smith soutient bellamy
Page 1 of 1