Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

le post de fyds sur hillsborough

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

le post de fyds sur hillsborough Empty
PostSubject: le post de fyds sur hillsborough   le post de fyds sur hillsborough EmptySat 15 Apr 2006 - 13:54

fyds est un de nos forumeurs.c'est lui qui nous certifie que kuyt viendra cet été.
il habite à liverpool.
il etait à hillsborough.voici sa réaction au récit de kenny daglish .
-----------------------------------------------------
I didn't cry reading that, I didn't cry at the time. I don't speak about Hillsborough much because I don't know how to phrase what I feel, felt, am feeling. On the day, like many I was there as I had been at Heysel - only here the circumstances were different, the outcome incredibly even worse.

I was down in the corner next to the Leppings lane end and have memories of seeing someone appear from nowhere, some early middleaged guy, gripping his ribs on the right hand side, his face white, his lips blue. He took a few wooden steps and fell to his knees, then on to his back just in front of the corner flag. This may have been the same guy Kev saw. I don't recall anything other than flashes of what happened next, once those of us in that corner could see something was going badly wrong.

Tearing at the fencing. Shouting 'For f*cks sake stay on your feet, stay on your feet!' Kids being almost thrown over and through gaps in the fence. Trying to remember St John's ambulance training. Wondering where my mate's lad was. Telling a Helmeted policeman to either help or f*ck off. It seemed to go on for hours and then, and then...

Then the shock. The unimaginability of it all. People everywhere crying, or like me staring at nothingness. No words. We came to watch a football match, we came to watch a f*cking football match, you terrible, terrible basta*ds.

I don't remember leaving the ground. I don't remember getting home, or when. I do remember my foster brother was waiting by our Flat door as he had no idea if I would be coming home at all.

I remember the pain. I remember my friend's pain when he buried his 17 year old lad a week or so later. That I won't forget. And I'll never forget what those basta*ds wrote about us either, and that I won't forgive.
Back to top Go down
clivethe

PostSubject: Re: le post de fyds sur hillsborough   le post de fyds sur hillsborough EmptySat 15 Apr 2006 - 15:48

RIP aux victimes en tout cas
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: le post de fyds sur hillsborough   le post de fyds sur hillsborough EmptySat 15 Apr 2006 - 17:05

une pensée aux victimes et a leur familles
RIP LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: le post de fyds sur hillsborough   le post de fyds sur hillsborough EmptySat 15 Apr 2006 - 17:20

U ll never walk alone lads....

RIP LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: le post de fyds sur hillsborough   le post de fyds sur hillsborough EmptySat 15 Apr 2006 - 18:48

pensée au victimes... :sorry2

et si kuijt vient c cool c un excellen buteur laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: le post de fyds sur hillsborough   le post de fyds sur hillsborough Empty

Back to top Go down

le post de fyds sur hillsborough
Page 1 of 1