Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rumeur sur la fatigue de stevieG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

rumeur sur la fatigue de stevieG Empty
PostSubject: rumeur sur la fatigue de stevieG   rumeur sur la fatigue de stevieG EmptyWed 1 Mar 2006 - 3:18

selon ESPN ,stevieG espère jouer contre l'uruguay,en dépit du fait que rafa lui ai conseillé de ne pas jouer.
-------------------------------------------------------
Gerrard plays-down fatigue concerns

England midfielder Steven Gerrard claims tomorrow night's friendly against Uruguay is a match he must play in - despite Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez hoping he would be rested.

Sven-Goran Eriksson seems sure to pair Gerrard with Frank Lampard to give his preferred central midfield combination valuable match time.

The effectiveness of their partnership has been questioned, even though Lampard and Gerrard finished second and third respectively in the European Footballer of the Year awards.

'It's not just because the game is at Anfield. Every time you get the chance to play for your country you want to play,' Gerrard said on Sky Sports News.

'I understand Rafa being cautious and wanting to be careful with me because we've got some massive games coming up for Liverpool.

'But this is a big friendly on Wednesday, it's preparation for the World Cup, and I want be part of it.'

Gerrard added: 'You will see better games from me and Frank.

'I know there has been a lot of talk of it but I'm sure the more we play together in training and in the games coming up the better we will get.

'Me and Frank are confident if we do get selected to play alongside each other we can make it work.'

Gerrard dismissed fears he would be burned out by the summer, having played a full part in Liverpool's season which began with Champions League qualifiers last July.

'I look after myself away from the game,' he said, 'and no matter how many games I play this season I'll be fit and ready when the World Cup starts.'

England's defensive plans have been disrupted by injuries to Arsenal pair Sol Campbell and Ashley Cole, however the side Eriksson sends out tomorrow should still be strong.

'We need to make sure we keep everyone fit,' stressed Gerrard.

Like skipper David Beckham, the Liverpool midfielder insists the issue of which coach should replace Eriksson is not dominating his thoughts.

'I don't think there is any rush,' he said. 'I know the media are desperate for a name but we want the FA to take their time and not rush it.

'They should take their time and get the right man. There's a lot of good managers out there.'
Back to top Go down
clivethe

PostSubject: Re: rumeur sur la fatigue de stevieG   rumeur sur la fatigue de stevieG EmptyWed 1 Mar 2006 - 12:37

il jouera une mi temps et sera titulaire!!
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rumeur sur la fatigue de stevieG   rumeur sur la fatigue de stevieG EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 11:06

une selection ne se refuse pas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rumeur sur la fatigue de stevieG   rumeur sur la fatigue de stevieG Empty

Back to top Go down

rumeur sur la fatigue de stevieG
Page 1 of 1