Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lampard:"les reds sont hors service"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

lampard:"les reds sont hors service" Empty
PostSubject: lampard:"les reds sont hors service"   lampard:"les reds sont hors service" EmptySun 5 Feb 2006 - 15:27

les blues sont toujours aussi dégoutttés de leur défaite en CL l'année dernière.
et la ramène aujourd'hui.
-------------------------------------------------------------
lampard:"les reds sont hors service" M2logo

FRANK: REDS OUT OF ORDER
Chelsea v Liverpool, Stamford Bridge, tomorrow, 4pm
By Martin Lipton

FRANK LAMPARD last night told Liverpool to stop their carping and start recognising the best team in the Premiership.

Despite beating the European champions 4-1 at Anfield in October, Chelsea are still steaming at the negative comments that have come from the Merseysiders since last season's Champions League semi-final.

Jamie Carragher was the most critical, accusing the Stamford Bridge side of "lacking dignity" and labelling them nothing more than a long-ball team.

And Liverpool also pointed angry fingers at Michael Essien after his horror tackle on Didi Hamann in the 0-0 Euro draw in December.

But Lampard pointed to the massive 18-point gap between the two sides ahead of tomorrow's fixture as he suggested Liverpool were huge underachievers last term and should give up on the bad-mouthing of Jose Mourinho's men.

Lampard said: "I don't think players should criticise teams that have been successful.

"I wouldn't say they have got under our skin because we do focus on ourselves, but there were things said before the last Champions League game we weren't happy with.

"We came out and said that after we beat them in the league. I think we were in a fair position to do so after we beat them because we felt we had been talked about in a bad way and we put it right in that game, which is the main place to do your talking.

"Liverpool have made big strides - but I think probably they had to.

"I think if you ask the players they were very happy to win the Champions League, which was a fantastic thing for their club, but in terms of their league position, for Liverpool to be outside the top four - well, everyone knows they weren't happy with that.

"They have moved on this season and are on a great run but I see them as one of our top rivals not the main one."
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: lampard:"les reds sont hors service"   lampard:"les reds sont hors service" EmptySun 5 Feb 2006 - 15:33

Trouillard et mauvais perdant par dessus le marché!
J'aime bien lampard mais là il baisse dans mon estime!
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: lampard:"les reds sont hors service"   lampard:"les reds sont hors service" EmptySun 5 Feb 2006 - 15:34

ça devient du n'importe quoi avec Chelsea... pfff Quand Fat lampard dit qu'il ne faut pas critiquer les équipes qui gagnent, il faudrait qu'il le dise à son coach..."la meilleur équipe a perdu, nous étions les plus forts, nous méritions de gagner, c'est injuste" et j'en passe...alors ferme la lampard, on dirait que Mourinho déteint sur ton gros bide.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: lampard:"les reds sont hors service"   lampard:"les reds sont hors service" EmptySun 5 Feb 2006 - 15:40

Je n'ai jamais aimé ce gars sans personnalité qui critique ce qu'il jalouse. Ses propos me surprennent quand même de sa part, il va falloir regler tout ça sur le terrain!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lampard:"les reds sont hors service"   lampard:"les reds sont hors service" Empty

Back to top Go down

lampard:"les reds sont hors service"
Page 1 of 1