Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gonzalez

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Gonzalez   Gonzalez EmptyThu 20 Oct 2005 - 18:49

Albacete winger Mark Gonzalez has spoken of his delight at clinching a four-year contract with Liverpool.

The Chile international was denied a work permit in the summer, after initially agreeing a year-long loan with the UEFA Champions League winners, but his country's improvement in the rankings has helped Liverpool's cause.

As Gonzalez is nearing recovery from a cruciate knee ligament injury, plans are afoot to smooth his arrival on Merseyside and it is believed that the red tape blocking his signing has finally been unravelled.

"I do not have a lot of time to speak," he told Tercera from Madrid airport. "I am going with my suitcases at this time but tomorrow, at eight in the morning, I will give a press conference when I arrive in Santiago.

"Yes, I have already signed as a new player of Liverpool.

"The contract with the English club is for four years but I cannot give you any more details. Tomorrow, you will know everything."

Reds official Paco Herrera has confirmed that only a "few details" need to be ironed out to rubber-stamp the transfer.

"Mark Gonzalez is a footballer that has interested us for some time," he commented.

Today, we could initiate the necessary procedures to agree to buy him.

"No longer do we speak of a loan, but of the final purchase of the player."
Back to top Go down
Invité

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez   Gonzalez EmptyThu 20 Oct 2005 - 18:49

oups j'ai oublié les sources ==> c'est Skysport
Back to top Go down
Invité

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez   Gonzalez EmptyThu 20 Oct 2005 - 19:59

Merci Akhen ! J'espère qu'il n'y aura aucun problème avec le permis de Speedy, cette fois-ci.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez   Gonzalez EmptyThu 20 Oct 2005 - 20:06

On l'espère tous , j'aimerais vraiment le voir à l'oeuvre ce petit gars vu sa vitesse ,il pourrait nous aporter beaucoup sur l'aile en plus si il y a joaquin qui vient , ca ferait des ailes en feu happy
Back to top Go down
Invité

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez   Gonzalez EmptyThu 20 Oct 2005 - 20:08

Liverpool have confirmed the signing of Albacete winger Mark Gonzalez.

As revealed earlier on skysports.com, the winger has put pen-to-paper on a long-term deal at Anfield, believed to be four years.

The Chilean international is now awaiting a European passport or a work permit - either of which will pave the way for his Premiership debut.

A Liverpool spokesman confirmed the deal, saying: "Following the player's knee injury, the original intention was to take him on loan with an option to make the deal permanent.

"As Mark is recovering well, a loan deal is no longer an issue and we have agreed a long-term contract to bring him to Anfield.

"However, he will only play for Liverpool once he obtains either a work permit or a European passport."

source : skysport
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Confirmation à l'instant des dirigeants de Liverpool youpi
Back to top Go down
clivethe

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez   Gonzalez EmptyThu 20 Oct 2005 - 21:36

superbe j'espere qu'il reviendra bien de sa blessure et s'imposera welcome mister Gonzales LFC scarf cheers
Back to top Go down
Invité

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez   Gonzalez EmptyFri 21 Oct 2005 - 11:11

j'espere qu'il va nous apporter sa vivacité et un epu d lumiere sur les ailes.welcome gonzales LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez   Gonzalez EmptyFri 21 Oct 2005 - 17:39

il pourra jouer a partir de quand ?
Back to top Go down
Invité

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez   Gonzalez EmptyFri 21 Oct 2005 - 17:46

janvier je pense
Back to top Go down
Invité

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez   Gonzalez EmptySat 22 Oct 2005 - 10:20

Bon c'est une super nouvelle, mais qui peut me dire de quel côté joue Gonzales. Si c'est à droite, on peut oublier Joaquin et Simao.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez   Gonzalez EmptySat 22 Oct 2005 - 10:25

D'après ce que dit Rafa sur le site off, il joue à gauche :

Quote :
Gonzalez Mark_gonzalez_120_01

"He is a player we want to be able to use as soon as possible but the situation as it stands is that we are still awaiting a work permit for him," says Benitez.

"Ideally, we would like to have him here in January but if that's not possible then we will have to wait until next season for him, when he will have a European passport.

"He's a left winger with pace and skill who is capable of getting to the by-line and providing crosses that the likes of Peter Crouch and Fernando Morientes should thrive on.

"He has had an injury but he's close to finishing his recuperation now and should be ready to start playing again in the next month."
Back to top Go down
Invité

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez   Gonzalez EmptySat 22 Oct 2005 - 10:30

Merci.
Donc si il arrive en janvier, ça va chauffer à gauche avec Zenden, Kewell et Riise.
C'est vrai qu'à droite, on déjà Cissé. pfff
Back to top Go down
Invité

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez   Gonzalez EmptySat 22 Oct 2005 - 10:32

tant mieux.il vaut mieux avoir trop de choix que pas assez.et la concurrence va peut etre les booster.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez   Gonzalez EmptySat 22 Oct 2005 - 10:32

Kewell est aussi à l'aise à droite. Et, je ne veux pas dire de bêtises (ça me changera...), mais il me semble que l'été dernier, lorsque Gonzalez devait arriver, j'avais lu qu'il pouvait jouer aussi bien à gauche qu'à droite lui aussi.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez   Gonzalez EmptySat 22 Oct 2005 - 10:41

Excactement, et c'est ce qui m'inquiète. Souvent les joueurs capables de jouer à plusieurs postes précis sont surtout des joueurs moyens à chacun de ces postes.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez   Gonzalez EmptySat 22 Oct 2005 - 13:01

Yves wrote:
Bon c'est une super nouvelle, mais qui peut me dire de quel côté joue Gonzales. Si c'est à droite, on peut oublier Joaquin et Simao.
té sur moi il me semble qu'il joue a droite..enfin peut etre ambidextre...
Back to top Go down
Invité

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez   Gonzalez EmptyThu 27 Oct 2005 - 10:23

il arrive à Liverpool ces jours ci et va commencer l'entrainement avec nous.
Même s'il ne peut pas jouer, si ses performances a l'entrainement sont bonnes, cela va booster Kewell, Zenden et Riise.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez   Gonzalez EmptyThu 27 Oct 2005 - 10:52

Dr Schrödinger wrote:
Yves wrote:
ambidextre comme tout nos attaquants , ils ratent des occases aussi du pied droit comme du gauche lol
Back to top Go down
Invité

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez   Gonzalez EmptyThu 27 Oct 2005 - 16:20

pablo wrote:
Dr Schrödinger wrote:
Yves wrote:
ambidextre comme tout nos attaquants , ils ratent des occases aussi du pied droit comme du gauche lol
lol lol
Back to top Go down
Invité

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez   Gonzalez EmptyThu 27 Oct 2005 - 17:15

Moi, ce qui m'intéresse surtout, c'est son degré de motivation !

diable De toute façon, si il est trop bon, il restera sur le banc diable !!
Back to top Go down
Invité

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez   Gonzalez EmptyMon 31 Oct 2005 - 19:14

il me semble qu'il joue a gauche vu qu'il est gaucher !!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gonzalez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonzalez   Gonzalez Empty

Back to top Go down

Gonzalez
Page 1 of 1