Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc Empty
PostSubject: l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc   l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc EmptyTue 26 Jul 2005 - 23:47

qui pour vous fut l'homme du match?
pareil que d'habitude.votre vote ne sera pas comptabilisé si vous n'avez pas vu le match.
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Re: l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc   l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc EmptyWed 27 Jul 2005 - 11:54

For me it was Zenden, the way he linked up with both Riise and Alonso made you think he had been playing for us for years. This guy really gives us another option. All the dangerous stuff we played came down the left side. Sadly it was not the same story on the other flank. Potter who has been so impressive pre-season and Josemi did not threaten at all on the right side and usually resulted in the ball being returned to the opposition.

For those who didn't see this match you have a pleasant surprise awaiting you when you see how well these 3 players combine down the left wing to pose real problems.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc   l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc EmptyWed 27 Jul 2005 - 12:18

Enorme surprise à l'annonce de la composition des équipe à la télé: milieu droit Gonzales !
C'était Potter.
J'ai trouvé le match beaucoup plus difficile que prévu; ce qui est normal après tout.
L'équipe a joué avec sérieux mais aussi un manque évident de punch notamment Zenden. La préparation physique se fait sentir.
Difficile encore une fois de distinguer les 3 meilleurs, mais enfin:
- Alonso
-Carragher
-Cissé
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc   l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc EmptyWed 27 Jul 2005 - 12:23

Ca fait déjà 5 joueurs ...
J'ai trouvé Zenden volontaire mais peu efficace. Comme quoi ...
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Re: l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc   l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc EmptyWed 27 Jul 2005 - 14:31

So you didn't rate Zenden Yves? I am surprised as he seemed to be involved in most of our attacks that came to anything.

I think you may well change your mind after you have seen a bit more of him. For me he did what we have often asked of Kewell the differnce being that Zenden delivers the goods. He put in a number of good crosses last night, apart from the one that the first goal came from.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc   l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc EmptyWed 27 Jul 2005 - 15:07

LFC scarf
J'ai trouvé Zenden très actif sur son côté gauche, Cissé doit mettre plus d'application, il n'aura pas toujours autant d'occasion...
Xabi toujours aussi précis, Stevie décisif (quelle tête il tire après avoir marqué ! bizarre !)
love
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc   l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc EmptyWed 27 Jul 2005 - 15:10

alors ,votre top3 des joueurs d'hier?
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Re: l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc   l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc EmptyWed 27 Jul 2005 - 15:14

Zenden for the difference he made
Alonso for his low key but very effective midfield role
Carragher for covering up for a sloppy Hyypia and scoring a rare goal.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc   l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc EmptyWed 27 Jul 2005 - 15:37

Shankly Gates wrote:
So you didn't rate Zenden Yves? I am surprised as he seemed to be involved in most of our attacks that came to anything.

I think you may well change your mind after you have seen a bit more of him. For me he did what we have often asked of Kewell the differnce being that Zenden delivers the goods. He put in a number of good crosses last night, apart from the one that the first goal came from.

I agree with you george on the fact that Zenden has been very good since his arrival and that he will bring certainly what we are waiting from Kewell. I just think that yesterday he tried a lot but with not many success. Certainly a little bit tired.
Back to top Go down
clivethe

PostSubject: Re: l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc   l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc EmptyWed 27 Jul 2005 - 22:37

carragher superbe et auteur d'un but qu'il merite depuis longtemps
gerrard qui donne sur le corner le but a carragher qui obient un penalty qu'il marque et auteur de mouvements remarquables
et enfin cisse pour son joli but et le fait qu'il ait ete un danger permanent

bon match de zenden aussi de crouch et bonne entree de luis garcia
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Re: l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc   l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc EmptyThu 28 Jul 2005 - 0:42

Carragher played very well , yes I know it was against weaker opposition but If he hadn't of been so assured when Sami was having an off night it could have been embarrassing.

Maybe Sammi is worried about who raffa is going to sign in his position?
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc   l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc EmptyThu 28 Jul 2005 - 3:15

Shankly Gates wrote:
Carragher played very well , yes I know it was against weaker opposition but If he hadn't of been so assured when Sami was having an off night it could have been embarrassing.

Maybe Sammi is worried about who raffa is going to sign in his position?

si hyypia est inquiet sur son futur a liverpool, c'est maintenant qu'il doit réagir et montrer tous ce qu'il a.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc   l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc Empty

Back to top Go down

l'homme du match fc kaunas-lfc
Page 1 of 1