Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

skrtel ou agger

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Invité

skrtel ou agger - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptySat 21 Feb 2009 - 14:55

jlb21 wrote:
On a besoin des 2. Hyypia n'est pas éternel et on a besoin de 3 centraux de très haut niveau pour faire la saison.

Hyypiä n'est pas éternel c'est sûr mais il fait une très bonne saison avec nous et rempilera sûrement pour une saison supplémentaire, je n'en doute pas une seconde! LFC scarf D'ailleurs quand Skrtel était blessé, Rafa a fait jouer Hyypiä au détriment de Agger et maintenant que Skrtel est revenu ça va être dûr pour Danny...Espérons qu'il le fasse jouer contre Mancity aux côtés de Carragher en défense centrale ou au moins en Champions League. Il faut qu'il essaye d'alterner sinon on va perdre Agger! nrv
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptyMon 23 Feb 2009 - 21:28

pff agger n'a pas joué contre city ,espérons qu'il jouera face au real sinon...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptyMon 23 Feb 2009 - 21:35

Simon59 wrote:
pff agger n'a pas joué contre city ,espérons qu'il jouera face au real sinon...

Quote :

AGGER MISSES MADRID TRIP
Jimmy Rice 23 February 2009

Daniel Agger will not travel to Madrid this week due to a back injury which kept him out of Sunday's 1-1 draw with Man City.
Agger and fellow defender Philipp Degen are Rafa Benitez's only injury concerns for the Bernabeu after Steven Gerrard was deemed fit enough to make the squad.

The boss told Liverpoolfc.tv: "Gerrard will travel, Degen is still out and Agger has a problem - everyone else is fit.

"Agger will not travel because of an injury to his back."

Offal
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptyMon 23 Feb 2009 - 21:42

a mince j'avais pas vu! merci

Mais bon alors j'espère qu'il jouera face à Borough
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptyMon 2 Mar 2009 - 15:26

Rafa est en train de nous faire perdre l'un des meilleurs defenseurs au monde.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptyMon 2 Mar 2009 - 16:37

Emlyn Hughes wrote:
Rafa est en train de nous faire perdre l'un des meilleurs defenseurs au monde.

Tu crois que Rafa prendrait le risque de faire jouer un joueur qui revient de blessure (et qui n'est peut-être pas encore à 100%) juste pour que ce joueur reste avec nous?
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptyMon 2 Mar 2009 - 16:47

moi je prefere Skrtel a Agger ....
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2009 - 17:12

Agger de retour a l´entrainement youpi youpi

REDS BOOSTED BY AGGER RETURN (OFFAL)
Paul Hassall 18 March 2009
Rafael Benitez has today been boosted by the return to fitness of defender Daniel Agger.
The Reds boss revealed that the Denmark international has now resumed full training following a back problem and could be in contention for a place in the squad for Sunday's clash at home to Aston Villa.

"Daniel is back in training," Benitez told Liverpoolfc.tv. "Hopefully he will be available for the weekend but it depends on the doctor and whether he thinks it's a risk or not.

"Having Agger available again will be a big boost. When we play at home especially he is a player who can play good passes and is a threat in front of goal.

"We have missed him but hopefully he will now be available for the rest of the season."

Benitez also hinted that Alvaro Arbeloa should be fit to return against Villa but warned that the clash could be too soon for Xabi Alonso.

"Arbeloa trained today," he said. "It was a light training session but I think he'll be okay for Villa.

"It will be more difficult for Xabi Alonso. He was training but only with the physios.

"At the moment we are only definitely without Yossi Benayoun and Philipp Degen so it's very good for us that most of the players are fit because it means we can change them when we need to."

ps; aux modos, je ne sais pas si c´est le bon topic vu qu´il y en a plusieurs sur agger... saint saint
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2009 - 17:20

jay_zen wrote:
Agger de retour a l´entrainement youpi youpi

REDS BOOSTED BY AGGER RETURN (OFFAL)
Paul Hassall 18 March 2009
Rafael Benitez has today been boosted by the return to fitness of defender Daniel Agger.
The Reds boss revealed that the Denmark international has now resumed full training following a back problem and could be in contention for a place in the squad for Sunday's clash at home to Aston Villa.

"Daniel is back in training," Benitez told Liverpoolfc.tv. "Hopefully he will be available for the weekend but it depends on the doctor and whether he thinks it's a risk or not.

"Having Agger available again will be a big boost. When we play at home especially he is a player who can play good passes and is a threat in front of goal.

"We have missed him but hopefully he will now be available for the rest of the season."

Benitez also hinted that Alvaro Arbeloa should be fit to return against Villa but warned that the clash could be too soon for Xabi Alonso.

"Arbeloa trained today," he said. "It was a light training session but I think he'll be okay for Villa.

"It will be more difficult for Xabi Alonso. He was training but only with the physios.

"At the moment we are only definitely without Yossi Benayoun and Philipp Degen so it's very good for us that most of the players are fit because it means we can change them when we need to."

ps; aux modos, je ne sais pas si c´est le bon topic vu qu´il y en a plusieurs sur agger... saint saint

tifo champ Denmark flag champ tifo

enfin!!!!!!!!!C'mon danny!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2009 - 17:24

C'est vraiment bon ça, j'espère qu'il est en forme pour disputer la fin de la saison, et qu'on puisse le garder l'an prochain!!!

bravo bravo bravo
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2009 - 20:48

C'est vraiment bon ça, j'espère qu'il est en forme pour disputer la fin de la saison, et qu'on puisse le garder l'an prochain!!!
-- ce serait génial mais difficile..
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009 - 0:14

Agger a envie de rester à Liverpool FC mais il aimerait que Rafa lui montre sa confiance tous les jours en vrai et non dans la presse. Il espère qu'il restera à Liverpool mais il n'a aucune idée pour le moment et ne sais pas ce qui se passera.

Quote :

Liverpool is where my heart belongs, says Daniel Agger
Liverpool's Daniel Agger has said his heart belongs to Anfield despite the uncertainty of his future with the club.

The Dane, who will be out of contract at the end of the 2009/10 campaign, has endured a frustrating season dogged by injury and has failed to hold down a starting spot.

Having scored in Liverpool's 4-0 hammering of Blackburn over the weekend the 24-year-old said contract talks were happening but conceded the outcome was far from certain.

"I am at the stage of my career where I need to play - and want to play - but that situation has nothing to do with the contract talks," he said.

"It is nice to hear the manager wants to keep me, but the most important thing is what he tells me when I look him in the eyes.

"It's not what he says in the papers, it is what he says behind closed doors. I keep talks with the club confidential, so I cannot tell you what has been said. I don't know when things will be decided. I don't have a clue. In my heart, I hope I will be here next season. But, really, I don't know.

"I know there have been some reports in Denmark that my agent has spoken to clubs in Italy, but they were wrong."

Agger joined Liverpool in 2006 for £5.6 million and is now valued at around £15m.

With both Juventus and Inter Milan said to be monitoring his situation, the defender says attention from other clubs can be off putting to doing the job at hand. And regardless of the lack of clarity coming from Liverpool, he is optimistic about the future.

"Sometimes I can laugh at it [speculation] and sometimes it s just annoying - but you can't do anything about it," he said.

"To be straight I have confidence in myself, I am a confident player. I know what I can do.

"I will look on these contract talks with positive eyes and see what happens."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/liverpool/5144209/Liverpool-is-where-my-heart-belongs-says-Daniel-Agger.html
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009 - 0:36

Dans le même temps, Jack Hobbs notre défenseur central prêté aux Foxes de Leicester City cette saison pourrait signer définitivement là bas. Tout dépend de la situation de Agger, si Agger reste il y a de grandes chances pour que Hobbs soit Foxe définitivement la saison prochaine.

Quote :
Liverpool's Jack Hobbs Set For Leicester City Move

Leicester City's on-loan central defender Jack Hobbs is set to make his deal at the Walkers Stadium a permanent one, according to The Sunday Mirror.

The youngster is currently on-loan from Premier League side Liverpool, and it is believed that the Foxes are hoping to tie up the deal in the summer transfer window.

Any deal involving the 20-year-old moving to the Walkers Stadium may end up relying on whether fellow Reds central defender Daniel Agger remains at the club or not.

The young Dane has been continually linked with moves to Italy's Serie A or Spain' Primera Division, after failing to establish a first team place at Anfield.

The 24-year-old has not been in contract talks until recently and, it is rumoured, that he will sign a contract extension with the club.

Agger has certainly stated his intentions to stay at Anfield, so a deal for Hobbs to go to Leicester may be on the cards.

Hobbs has been at Liverpool since 2005, after being spotted by Reds scouts playing for Lincoln City.

The Portsmouth-born defender has been on-loan to Scunthorpe United as well as Leicester, in order to gain some first team experience.

He has only played two first team games for the Reds since his arrival four years ago, but is still thought to be a star in the making.

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=goal_liverpools_jack_hobbs&prov=goal&type=lgns

Le manager de Leicester est très intéressé par Hobbs et aimerait le garder pour la saison prochaine (promotion en Championship sans doute)

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_5178853,00.html
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009 - 19:26

Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptySun 26 Apr 2009 - 9:56

Selon un article dans NOTW de ce matin

DANIEL AGGER SNUBS DEAL
Dane rules out £10m four-year Liverpool offer

By CHRIS BASCOMBE, 25/04/2009

DANIEL AGGER has snubbed a new four-year Liverpool deal worth £10million.

The Dane is understood to be want better terms but it's unclear if Liverpool will improve their offer while the club's American owners try to sort out their financial situation.

That may push Agger, 24, towards a summer exit with Juventus and AC Milan leading the chase.

Benitez was also eager to tie down full-back Alvaro Arbeloa but he's under orders to wait.

Owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett are in talks with the Royal Bank of Scotland over how to manage their £350m debt.

The Americans met bankers this week and were given the blunt options facing them ahead of July's repayment deadline.

They must either pay off a large chunk of the debt, or pledge more equity into the club to agree a further refinancing deal.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptySun 26 Apr 2009 - 13:28

Pas bon ça...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptySun 26 Apr 2009 - 16:52

Dépêche
LIVERPOOL : AGGER REFUSE UNE PROLONGATION ?
Rédaction 365

dimanche 26 avril 2009 - 14h06
Daniel Agger, le défenseur de Liverpool, pourrait quitter le club cet été. Le joueur danois aurait refusé une prolongation de contrat.
L’avenir de Daniel Agger à Liverpool reste incertain. Selon News of the World, l’international danois aurait refusé une prolongation de contrat de quatre pour 12 millions d’euros.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptySun 26 Apr 2009 - 16:56

Je prefere ne pas y croire surtout vu la source.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptySun 26 Apr 2009 - 17:17

Ne perdez pas de vue, les gars, que NOTW est l'édition dominicale du Shit...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptySun 26 Apr 2009 - 20:45

Toujours pas digéré que Bascombe travaille dans ce torchon moi! berk
Après, il est quand même bien renseigné sur le monde d'Anfield.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptyMon 27 Apr 2009 - 20:19

bon courage a lui a milan ou au real.

Pour ma part je prendrais bien LESCOTT ou JAGIELKA LFC scarf LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009 - 11:45

La suite de l'article sur la possible prolongation de Benayoun :

football365 wrote:

Benitez remains confident Daniel Agger will agree a new deal to stay on Merseyside.

Agger's future has been the subject of intense speculation for some time as contract talks have been dragging on.

Reports over the weekend suggested the Danish international had rejected Liverpool's latest offer, but Benitez claims talks are progressing well and he remains hopeful the centre back will sign a new contract.

"I think that we are closer," said Benitez of Agger's contract talks.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009 - 12:57

sebouz wrote:

football365 wrote:

Benitez remains confident Daniel Agger will agree a new deal to stay on Merseyside.

Agger's future has been the subject of intense speculation for some time as contract talks have been dragging on.

Reports over the weekend suggested the Danish international had rejected Liverpool's latest offer, but Benitez claims talks are progressing well and he remains hopeful the centre back will sign a new contract.

Good news, en même temps si Hyppia passe dans le staff ça fais 3 pour 2 places donc il jouera plus
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009 - 14:04

Marioous wrote:
sebouz wrote:

football365 wrote:

Good news, en même temps si Hyppia passe dans le staff ça fais 3 pour 2 places donc il jouera plus

Je crois qu'il est aussi tout à fait envisageable d'avoir Sami dans un rôle de joueur-coach la saison prochaine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skrtel ou agger   skrtel ou agger - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

skrtel ou agger
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15