Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

latest from anfield !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

latest from anfield ! Empty
PostSubject: latest from anfield !   latest from anfield ! EmptySun 28 May 2006 - 17:32

the latest news back in england on the transfers for lfc

defoe or bellamy, with the funds coming from the sale of cisse to marseille for £8.5m. i like cisse and think he should stay but if i had to choose between the new boys i would choose defoe, he is a good prospect and english. bellamy has shown good form for blackburn and i dont see them selling him as they are in europe next year.

traore going to man city for £1m, he has served us well and has been around a long time but has fell behind riise and warnock at the left back position. i wish him well for the future.

the brazillian coming in from seville is a big possability aswell but nothing concrete.

gonzalles should be coming in to put preassure on harry kewell for the left side.

kirkland going to wigan on a year long loan deal, he preferes to stay in the premiership rather than stay with west brom in the championship.

jerzy dudek looks like he is staying, a class goalkeeper for covering pepe reina. dudek needed games to gert into the polish squad for the world cup but that didnt happen so he may well be happy to stay and fight for more games at anfield.

we have diao et bruno cheyrou coming to the end of their loan deals and their contracts, i think so they may well be released and hope to find new clubs.

anthony letallec and sinama pongolle dont seem to be in the long term plans of rafa along with neil mellor so dont be surprised if we dont see this trio playing in the red of liverpool ever again. it would be a shame for pongolle who showed some class last year in the champions league.

thats it for the moment so lets hope rafa gets it sorted out for august and our first competitive game in the champions league qualifiers.

ant

LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: latest from anfield !   latest from anfield ! EmptySun 28 May 2006 - 17:51

je prefer defoe a bellamy, ca doit etre un bel ami mais bon smile
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: latest from anfield !   latest from anfield ! EmptyMon 29 May 2006 - 18:47

amadou the red wrote:
je prefer defoe a bellamy, ca doit etre un bel ami mais bon smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: latest from anfield !   latest from anfield ! Empty

Back to top Go down

latest from anfield !
Page 1 of 1