Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kuyt ou la girouette

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

Kuyt ou la girouette Empty
PostSubject: Kuyt ou la girouette   Kuyt ou la girouette EmptyWed 24 May 2006 - 12:54

Faudrait savoir Dirk !
Un jour après avoir annoncé qu'il revait de jouer pour NUFC, le voila qui annonce qu'il se rapproche de LFC.
Enfin c'est plutot une bonne nouvelle non ?

LFC scarf

Quote :
Kuyt reveals Liverpool interest

Feyenoord striker Dirk Kuyt has claimed Liverpool are keen to sign him, just a day after confirming he would love to join fellow suitors Newcastle.

The Holland international, who is part of his country's World Cup squad, looks all set to quit his homeland in the summer and it is The Premiership that has caught his imagination.

Newcastle are known to be long-term admirers of the prolific hit-man and feel his physical attributes would allow him to adapt quickly to the demands of English football.

While Newcastle look to be in pole position, should they firm up initial interest, Kuyt has now claimed Liverpool too hold a desire to secure his services for next season.

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez seems almost certain to add to his striking ranks in the summer and while previously the name of Jermain Defoe has most frequently been mentioned, Kuyt feels he could be the man to move to Anfield.

"Jorien van den Herik [Feyenoord president] has informed me of a new approach from last year's European champions, but it is out of my hands,'' Kuyt told The Independent.

"I have several opportunities but it is now down to Feyenoord. I am happy at Feyenoord but would like to play in the Premier League.

"Last year that was close to happening so for now I prefer to concentrate only on the World Cup because my hopes could be soured again."

The 25-year-old has scored 71 goals in 101 games for Feyenoord and it is this type of goalscoring pedigree that will mean either Newcastle or Liverpool would have to shell out in excess of £10 million to land him.

Source :skysports
Back to top Go down
Invité

Kuyt ou la girouette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuyt ou la girouette   Kuyt ou la girouette EmptyWed 24 May 2006 - 12:56

Kuyt ou la girouette Romario_NT
Back to top Go down

Kuyt ou la girouette
Page 1 of 1