Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Carra appréhende le métier de manager

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

Carra appréhende le métier de manager Empty
PostSubject: Carra appréhende le métier de manager   Carra appréhende le métier de manager EmptyTue 4 Apr 2006 - 1:03

Carra appréhende le métier de manager Carra_rafa
Notre vice-capitaine a récemment confié qu'il envisage d'embrasser une carrière d'entraîneur après s'être retiré. Il dit avoir beaucoup appris au quotidien avec gerard houllier et rafa benitez. Toutefois il n'est pas sur de pouvoir être à la hauteur, il appréhede ce métier qui, selon lui, nécessite une grosse débauche d'energie, mentalement parlant. Ainsi, il reste subjugué par Rafa. Il dit que son manager ne parle que du foot et qu'il n'a jamais abordé avec lui un autre sujet.

Carra wary of management

Liverpool stopper Jamie Carragher says the obsessive nature of Rafa Benitez and Gerard Houllier has scared him off a future in management.

The unassuming Reds star has again proved a crucial figure in Liverpool's season, contributing to The Premiership's second best defence, and has been tipped as a potential future manager due to his knowledge and love for the game.

However, despite beginning his coaching badges at Anfield, Carragher insists he is unsure as to whether he will have the drive to take on the mantle of management after he retires from playing duties.

The 28-year-old is also convinced that high-profile players will be less likely to move into management in the future, leaving the door open for those frustrated as players such as Benitez.

"Some of us have started our coaching badges," Carragher told The Times.

"But I'm not sure about it at the moment. It's so 24/7.

"Having worked under Gerard Houllier and Benitez, you wonder how they can have a life.

"People say I'm obsessed by football, but he (Benitez) is unbelievable. It's just football, football, football.

"I've never spoken to him about anything other than football.

"Not that I mind that, but with the lack of sleep and the supporters and the press, it's so difficult to do that job now because if you want to be the best, you've got to do it as they do and have no life out of football.

"It scares you at times how hard they graft. And I think more and more it will be people like that who become top managers because I don't think players will want to put that work in after their playing careers, because they'll feel they've had their career.

"People like them and (Jose) Mourinho are obsessed and I think partly what drives them is that they haven't been top players and this is the only way they can get the career they want.

"When you realise how much work you've got to put in to be a coach or a manager, it puts a lot of players off because we've had an easy life playing."

Carragher's career at Anfield has seen him adopt a number of positions, but under Benitez he has emerged as one of the finest central defenders in The Premiership.

The Reds boss brought in Daniel Agger in January, with Argentine Gabriel Paletta pencilled in for the summer, but Carragher says he is confident he will hold onto his place after finding a home in the centre of the backline.

"It's probably only about now where I feel comfortable with my position," Carragher added.

"Not comfortable in a bad way. I just mean where I'm not worried about what the manager's going to do in the summer."

Carra appréhende le métier de manager Skylogo_default
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Carra appréhende le métier de manager   Carra appréhende le métier de manager EmptyTue 4 Apr 2006 - 10:30

lui je peux te dire que si il est coach ca a interet a filer droit car sinon il va te pousser de ces guelantes...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Carra appréhende le métier de manager   Carra appréhende le métier de manager EmptyTue 4 Apr 2006 - 11:37

Quel honneur se serait d'être entrainé par Carra... love
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Carra appréhende le métier de manager   Carra appréhende le métier de manager EmptyTue 4 Apr 2006 - 18:24

Au sujet de l'obsession footbalistique de Rafa, savez-vous ou il a emmené sa femme pur leur lune de Miel?

Réponse: a Milan...pour visiter les installations de Milanello(le centre d'entrainement du Milan AC)!

Si les dirigeants milanais avaient su ce que leur ferait Rafa à Istanbul un soir de Mai 2005.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carra appréhende le métier de manager   Carra appréhende le métier de manager Empty

Back to top Go down

Carra appréhende le métier de manager
Page 1 of 1