Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mc manaman parle de fowler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

mc manaman parle de fowler Empty
PostSubject: mc manaman parle de fowler   mc manaman parle de fowler EmptyMon 27 Mar 2006 - 2:13

il a indiqué que fowler n'est pas très heureux pour l'instant.qu'il n'etait pas très heureux de ne jouer que 2minutes contre NUFC et 45 minutes de 2eme mi temps en reserve.
mais il dit que fowler est content d'être de retour à anfield.

------------------------
Former Liverpool winger Steve McManaman has revealed that Robbie Fowler is not exactly thrilled at the moment.

"I speak to Robbie a lot. In fact I just did on Monday," Macca said.

"He was not too happy only playing the last two minutes against Newcastle and then having to play 45 minutes of a reserve game later."

However, McManaman was quick to add that he was just showing some Scouse humour and that his best friend is very much settled and happy to be back at Anfield. Macca is convinced Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez will not hesitate to offer the striker an extension to his current six-month contract.

"I was joking about Robbie being pissed, but he would obviously have preferred to play more of the match against Newcastle."

"I have no doubts that Robbie has done enough at Anfield already. Officially he has only scored one goal so far, but he had a legitimate goal against Charlton chopped off and was unlucky with two other disallowed goals before he did score against Fulham.

"Robbie is obviously not going to score as many goals as before, but that is because of the way the current Liverpool side are set up. Rafa's team are very strong in defence and tend to build from the back rather than play a more attacking game like Arsenal or Manchester United."

"To be honest, Liverpool did not sign Robbie because he was playing well at Manchester City so they probably took a chance by bringing him back to Anfield, but I think it was a 'no lose' situation as Liverpool needed a goalscorer and Robbie guarantees goals."

When asked whether a move back to Merseyside would have tempted him from not retiring from football, the former Galactico answered, "Not really."

"I had a fantastic time at Liverpool. Sometimes it's not so good when you go back. People tend to remember you for the wrong reasons."

However, he strongly believes that this will not happen to his best mate.

"He is a Liverpool boy and it is a wonderful move for him. Out of Crouch, Cisse and Morientes and Fowler, I think Robbie is one of the best."

"He is playing well and everyone is happy. I can see him being there next year."
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: mc manaman parle de fowler   mc manaman parle de fowler EmptyMon 27 Mar 2006 - 10:37

ba heureusement qu'il n'est pas heureux de ne jouer que 2 minutes.les mecs doiventy avaoir la rage et c'est avec des competiteurs qu'on fait de grande chose.si un mec est content de jouer 2 mn dans un match je comprends rien a rien.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: mc manaman parle de fowler   mc manaman parle de fowler EmptyTue 28 Mar 2006 - 15:35

A tout vous dire j'ai toujours pas compris le pourquoi du retour de Fowler (meme si cela me comble plus par nostalgie qu'autre chose) ?
Qu' a voulu faire Benitez ?
A vrai dire je pense que Rob lui meme ne doit pas encore en revenir !
Back to top Go down
Fab

PostSubject: Re: mc manaman parle de fowler   mc manaman parle de fowler EmptyTue 28 Mar 2006 - 15:46

bluecat wrote:
A tout vous dire j'ai toujours pas compris le pourquoi du retour de Fowler (meme si cela me comble plus par nostalgie qu'autre chose) ?

Je pense aussi que le retour de Fowler aura fait bcp plaisirs aux fans et aux nostalgiques, mais je n'en vois pas l'interet au niveau purement footballistique.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: mc manaman parle de fowler   mc manaman parle de fowler EmptyTue 28 Mar 2006 - 18:03

Fab wrote:
bluecat wrote:

Je pense aussi que le retour de Fowler aura fait bcp plaisirs aux fans et aux nostalgiques, mais je n'en vois pas l'interet au niveau purement footballistique.
Je crois que l'intérêt pour le club se situait sur le fait qu'il était gratuit ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mc manaman parle de fowler   mc manaman parle de fowler Empty

Back to top Go down

mc manaman parle de fowler
Page 1 of 1