Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lawrenson pense qu'on va gagner!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

lawrenson pense qu'on va gagner!!! Empty
PostSubject: lawrenson pense qu'on va gagner!!!   lawrenson pense qu'on va gagner!!! EmptyMon 23 May 2005 - 14:29

Lawro on the Champions League
If Liverpool are to win the Champions League final I think Jamie Carragher will be a key man for them.
lawrenson pense qu'on va gagner!!! Logo042
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mark lawrenson pense qu'on va gagner la fianle et que carragher sera l'homme clef du match.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He has been inspirational for the Reds this season.

It shows how well he has done that everyone has just taken for granted that he is going to be outstanding on Wednesday - his level of performance has raised everyone's expectations of him.

In AC Milan you are talking about the cream of European football in many positions so it will be a real old test.

But looking at his performances this season you have to feel it is one he will thrive on.

His performances have been exceptional.

When tackles have needed to be made, especially in the penalty area, he has made them.

It is extremely difficult these days because if you just get it slightly wrong it is often a booking and if you are last man you run the risk of being sent off.

But he has never put a foot wrong.

It was a shrewd move by Rafael Benitez at the start of the season when he stuck Carragher in with Sami Hyypia as it meant they could defend a bit higher up the pitch.

That was not happening with Stephane Henchoz and Hyypia because they were getting slower and slower, especially Henchoz.

That has made a massive difference for Liverpool.

Carragher had a spell in midfield and at full-back and I think it made it hard for him.

I did it myself when I first got in the team at Liverpool - I played at right-back and when you suddenly play in the middle the pitch suddenly seems like a much bigger place.

It is a different discipline to playing at full-back, but he has got the classic defender's mentality which is a pessimist.

They are the ones that make the best defenders.

They are the ones that think their partners are going to miss it, that the full-backs are going to fall over, that the keeper is going to drop the ball or that the centre forward is going to beat three defenders every time he gets it.

You get yourself into that mode and what happens is you become extremely watchful.

When you are in that mode you do not have to react to what happens because you are already there.

Some defenders can only react once people have made a mistake, Jamie is actually anticipating that the mistake is going to be made.

He was very solid last year without the rave reviews he is getting now, but he was more often playing at full-back.

He has raised his level even more this season and that has been the difference.

Hyypia's career has also been boosted by the way Jamie's played.

Also the protection in front of Jamie and Hyypia has been excellent.

Dietmar Hamann, Igor Biscan, Xabi Alonso and Steven Gerrard have given superb support and the way the team is set up suits him because Liverpool defend from the front.

But that should take nothing away from his level of performance.

He will be one who does not want the season to end.

Lawro's verdict: I think it will be extremely tight but I am going to go for Liverpool.

I really did not think they would get past Juventus and they have become extremely good at negating the opposition.

They have done it on such regular occasions that it is just not a problem for them and I think they are going to win it 1-0.
Back to top Go down
Invité

lawrenson pense qu'on va gagner!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: lawrenson pense qu'on va gagner!!!   lawrenson pense qu'on va gagner!!! EmptyMon 23 May 2005 - 20:06

Même si nous savons tous que ce sera très dur, je crois que nous pensons tous, comme Lawro, que nos Reds vont ramener la Coupe, non ? LFC scarf
Back to top Go down

lawrenson pense qu'on va gagner!!!
Page 1 of 1