Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alonso : Barca close to my heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

Alonso : Barca close to my heart Empty
PostSubject: Alonso : Barca close to my heart   Alonso : Barca close to my heart EmptySat 17 Mar 2007 - 14:37

Alonso: Barca close to my heart

By Chris Stanton - Created on 17 Mar 2007

Alonso : Barca close to my heart Gerrard_fan
Alonso : Barca close to my heart Alonso-xabi

Xabi Alonso admits admirers Barcelona are a club very close to his heart, but the Spaniard is adamant he is focused on Liverpool's current campaign.
Barcelona are reportedly in the running for Alonso, with claims they will test the Premiership side's resolve with a bid this summer.
Rafa Benitez has held contract talks with the influential star, although any decision on the player's future has been put on hold until the end of the season.
That scenario has only added heightened speculation but Alonso claims he is not unsettled and will only decide on his own future once The Reds' end-of-season fate is known.
"The rumours about my return to Spain are going on all the time. My situation is clear, if any club want me then it is obligatory for them to speak with Liverpool," Alonso is quoted as saying in the Daily Star.
"Now in my head I only have a place for The Reds. We are at a key moment in the season and I do not want any distraction.
"Liverpool have presented me with a new deal but until the end of the season I do not have an answer for them.
"Barcelona is a city very important to me and the club is also important to my father [former Barca player Perico Alonso], but in the world of football you cannot always make a decision with your heart."
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Alonso : Barca close to my heart   Alonso : Barca close to my heart EmptySat 17 Mar 2007 - 14:46

Peut etre que Rafa avait des soupçons ou en sait un peu plus et c'est pour ça qu'il a fait venir Mascherano.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Alonso : Barca close to my heart   Alonso : Barca close to my heart EmptySat 17 Mar 2007 - 16:54

http://www.livefooot.com/servlet/article3887.html

Il devrait donc normalement prolonger.youpi

source:comme vous pouvez le voir,livefoot.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Alonso : Barca close to my heart   Alonso : Barca close to my heart EmptySun 18 Mar 2007 - 11:03

J'espère qu'il prolongera, car c'est une pièce maîtresse de l'équipe.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Alonso : Barca close to my heart   Alonso : Barca close to my heart EmptySun 18 Mar 2007 - 11:42

Tout le monde a son club de coeur mais maintenant l'ame de Liverpool c'est emparé de lui LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alonso : Barca close to my heart   Alonso : Barca close to my heart Empty

Back to top Go down

Alonso : Barca close to my heart
Page 1 of 1