Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mauritius Supporters Club

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

Mauritius Supporters Club Empty
PostSubject: Mauritius Supporters Club   Mauritius Supporters Club EmptyMon 14 Mar 2005 - 20:39

Dear All

my best greetings from sunny island of Mauritius!!!!!

our supporters club in Mauritius is organising a LFC two day exposition forum on saturday and sunday 2 & 3 April 05 in Mauritius.

in this context, I invite you all to send me /emails/messages/banners/pins/pictures etc etc for this particular expo as this event will be a national LFC celebration.
I expect from you to have all these precious materials by the 28th March.I THANK YOU .
we expect to have more than 8 thousand fans and will be regularly updated on radio and TV during the two days.

we are welcoming Twinning with any other club and I invite all the fans to have a memorable holidays in our best hotels and through our contacts ,we can arrange competitive rates for you !
you just have to send me an email with all the details.

I take this opportunity to stress the importance of effective communication among us on a regular basis.Lets show to the others that we are the best in the world.Lets make it happen...

In this respect, I propose that on saturday 2.04.05,we send all our wishes and support to the Club at Melwood(please,Joan can you COMMUNICATE us the email and fax of Melwood)and furthermore,we send all wishes to the maximum of official LFC supporters club.Just to show that we are the best.

Again to you all,I am waiting for any comments and suggestions and I am convinced that you will support me in this action.

my best regards to you and family and the fans

Jean-Carl Palmyre
President
LFC Supporters club
Mauritius Branch
Morrison street
pamplemousses
mauritius
(230)728 2065
(230) 243 4311 jean-carl palmyre [ajcp@intnet.mu]
Back to top Go down

Mauritius Supporters Club