Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tickets. PTS? E-season?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

Tickets. PTS? E-season? Empty
PostSubject: Tickets. PTS? E-season?   Tickets. PTS? E-season? EmptyTue 26 Jul 2005 - 16:03

How do you all get hold of your tickets?

Are you members of the PTS (Priority Ticket Scheme) ?
E-season members? 500 tickets.
Season ticket holders?

Or do you just ring the ticket office when general tickets go on sale?
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Re: Tickets. PTS? E-season?   Tickets. PTS? E-season? EmptyTue 26 Jul 2005 - 20:27

The very first thing you should do is apply for a fan card. This can be done online and will allow you to buy up to 4 tickets with this card.

The Pts card will allow you to buy certains seats (usually at either end of the main stand ) before the other tickets go on sale to the general public. Same applies to the E season tickets. the demand for toickets at Anfield is very high.

There are 35000 season ticket holders. about 5000 tickets go to away and other special groups. This only leaves about 4500 for general sale therin lies the problem.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Tickets. PTS? E-season?   Tickets. PTS? E-season? EmptyTue 26 Jul 2005 - 23:03

I know how it works SG..(I managed two for the home match against Kaunas).. I was just wondering how you lot get them..
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Re: Tickets. PTS? E-season?   Tickets. PTS? E-season? EmptyWed 27 Jul 2005 - 12:04

I'm a season ticket holder.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Tickets. PTS? E-season?   Tickets. PTS? E-season? EmptyWed 27 Jul 2005 - 12:24

Shankly Gates wrote:
I'm a season ticket holder.

Lucky
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Re: Tickets. PTS? E-season?   Tickets. PTS? E-season? EmptyWed 27 Jul 2005 - 14:27

I am now Yves, the club has said they will lokk at allocating tickets for Prem
matches once the new stadium is built which would mean we would always have a nuber of tickets available to us. For the moment it is only cup matches and now and again they will help us.

Bear in mind they gave us 14 tickets for the Boro match last season that we went to en groupe.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Tickets. PTS? E-season?   Tickets. PTS? E-season? EmptyWed 27 Jul 2005 - 15:13

Sounds good.
They're also looking at the increasing the number of tickets available to e-season ticket holders..

Anybody got that??

Qq'un a un e-season ticket? Est ce que ça vaut le coup? En sachant quel les matches sont tous sur TPS ou Radio Five live à la Radio..comme hier.
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Re: Tickets. PTS? E-season?   Tickets. PTS? E-season? EmptyWed 27 Jul 2005 - 15:16

Yes I have had one for the last 2 years now it is Ok for looking at highlights and interviews.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tickets. PTS? E-season?   Tickets. PTS? E-season? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tickets. PTS? E-season?
Page 1 of 1