Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skrtel

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Jan 2008 - 19:21

Ryo_Saeba wrote:
A priori vu que Aurelio est encore blessé Benitez va aligné Skrtel dès samedi contre Boro.
Aurelio est arriere gauche. Riise sera la.
C'est Arbeloa que tu voulais dire, non? hum
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Jan 2008 - 23:28

Liverpool recrute Skrtel Les Anglais de Liverpool sont en passe de s’assurer les services du défenseur slovaque de Zenit St-Petersbourg, Martin Skrtel.
Liverpool recrute Skrtel

Âgé de 23 ans, Skrtel compte 15 apparitions au sein de sa sélection nationale. Actuellement, il trouve sur les bords de la Mersey afin de se soumettre à la traditionnelle visite médicale préalable à son engagement. Un engagement dont le montant est estimé à 9 millions d’euros.

Skrtel arrive à Liverpool pour apporter plus de solutions à Rafael Benitez dans le secteur défensif. Avec l’indisponibilité de Daniel Agger le poids d’âge dont souffre Sami Hyypia, le technicien espagnol est à court d’options dans ce compartiment de terrain et a fait le forcing pour enrôler le prometteur slovaque.

Skrtel, qui a rejoint Zenit en 2004 et qui totalise plus de 100 matches dans le championnat russe, deviendrait, si son transfert se confirme, le défenseur le plus cher de l’histoire de Liverpool.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jan 2008 - 14:27

Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jan 2008 - 16:04

Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jan 2008 - 16:19

Il a la tête d'un bon défenseur bien coriace et rugueux. International a son age en défense c'est toujours bon signe.
Je suis plutôt content de cet achat. Reste a pronconcer son nom.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jan 2008 - 16:23

Je crois que ca se prononce "S ker tel"
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jan 2008 - 16:32

Faut le faire.
4 consonnes de suite... pfff pfff pfff

rire

Bon après si il a un potentiel égal ou supérieur à Agger, je prends tout de suite.

P.S: c'est vrai qu'il a vraiment une tête de Scouser ! lol
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jan 2008 - 17:23

j'ai rien dit...a effacer pfff nrv rire
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jan 2008 - 17:24

Hoot wrote:

Moi j'en voit 5
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jan 2008 - 17:27

Hoot wrote:

Avant de faire des remarques aux autres tu ferait mieux de balayer devant ta porte !!

rire

P.S: change tes lunettes ! pfff pfff rire
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jan 2008 - 17:35

Skiiiiiiiirteeeeeel blink blink

je suppose cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jan 2008 - 17:41

Théo wrote:
Hoot wrote:

Avant de faire des remarques aux autres tu ferait mieux de balayer devant ta porte !!

rire

P.S: change tes lunettes ! pfff pfff rire

Toi change ta tête! au moment où j'ai repondu, il a ré édité son poste! je pouvais pas prévoire!
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008 - 15:31

Martin Skrtel can be new Jamie Carragher
</TD></TR>

Jan 11 2008

EXCLUSIVE by Tony Barrett, Liverpool Echo

Skrtel - Page 2 53C47642-989C-FEE7-6047B806141B8BEB RAFA BENITEZ today welcomed the imminent signing of Martin Skrtel and compared the Slovak centre back to a young Jamie Carragher.
Skrtel was today becoming the most expensive defender in Liverpool’s history as he prepared to put pen to paper on a four-and-a-half year contract.
The £6.5m deal was sealed by Reds chief executive Rick Parry yesterday following talks with Skrtel and his agent Karel Csonto.

Having agreed terms with the player and obtained an agreement with his club, Zenit St Petersburg, all that remained was for Skrtel to complete the formalities by signing his contract today.

But the 23-year-old is unlikely to go straight into Benitez’s squad for tomorrow’s trip to Middlesbrough, having not played a competitive game for more than a month.

The Reds boss is delighted that his search for a centre back has come to a conclusion and is now looking forward to seeing Skrtel in training at Melwood.

“Skrtel is more similar to Carra than he is to a centre back like Daniel Agger,” he said. “He is good in the air, very aggressive and quick.

“Our scouts first knew of him when he was playing for Slovakia and we have been monitoring him since the start of the season.

“We saw him play against Everton in the UEFA Cup match at Goodison and during the last few months we have been checking him closely.

“I don’t think he will be ready for Middlesbrough because the Russian league season ended more than a month ago and the last competitive game Martin played was in the UEFA Cup in December.

“He has been training but I don’t think that will be enough. He needs to get to know his team-mates and the league but I will look at him in training because he has a very good physical condition.”

Daniel Agger’s bid to improve his match fitness was dashed last night when the reserves’ game against Blackburn was postponed but Benitez refuses to rule the Dane out of a long awaited return to first team action at the Riverside.

<LI class=headtypea ALIGN="left">JURGEN Klinsmann is to take over as coach of Bayern Munich from July 1, the Bundesliga club announced today. The appointment brings an end to speculation that he had been lined up by Tom Hicks and George Gillett to take over from Rafa Benitez. </LI>
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008 - 15:54

SKRTEL SIGNS UNTIL 2012
Steve Hunter 11 January 2008
Skrtel - Page 2 070108-martinskrtel-02 Liverpool have today confirmed the signing of Slovakian international defender Martin Skrtel from Zenit St Petersberg on a four and a half year contract.
The established centre half has 15 international caps for his country and Reds boss Rafael Benitez is predicting a bright Anfield future for the 23-year-old.

"I think he is a player maybe not many people know about but he played against Everton for Zenit St Petersberg, and he is a centre half that knows the English style," said Benitez.

"He is aggressive, quick, is good in the air and I think he's a very good player for the future and also for the present.

"He is very competitive, but his mentality for me is very good. Watching him in some games his mentality is similar to Carra so I think it's very positive for the team.

"Our scouts first knew of him when he was playing for Slovakia and we have been monitoring him since the start of the season.

"We saw him play against Everton in the UEFA Cup match at Goodison and during the last few months we have been checking him closely.

"I don't think he will be ready for Middlesbrough because the Russian league season ended more than a month ago and the last competitive game Martin played was in the UEFA Cup in December.

"He has been training but I don't think that will be enough. He needs to get to know his team-mates and the league but I will look at him in training because he has a very good physical condition."

The Reds boss also believes Skrtel is a player who will settle quickly into life at Anfield and put pressure on the likes of Jamie Carragher, Sami Hyypia and Daniel Agger for a starting role in the first team.

"He has quality and he can be a problem for them and a good problem for me if I need to decide who to play in the future," added Benitez.

"He has experience and enough quality for playing as soon as possible."

Skrtel will wear squad number 37 at Anfield.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008 - 15:55

Source l'offal comme pour l'article precédent désolé:

NEWS STORY
10 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT SKRTEL
Paul Hassall 11 January 2008
Skrtel - Page 2 070108-martinskrtel-02 You've heard all the speculation, digested the paper talk and analysed the stats, but just how well do you know our latest signing?
Liverpoolfc.tv reveals 10 things you never knew about Martin Skrtel:

1. Skrtel was a competent hockey player and could have followed a career in the sport until his passion for football took over and - fortunately for us - he opted to ply his trade in the world of the beautiful game instead.

2. He has already had a taste of what it means to play football on Merseyside having featured for former club Zenit St Petersberg in a 1-0 UEFA cup defeat against Everton on December 5, 2007.

3. At the age of 23 Martin is already an established international with Slovakia. He has 15 caps to-date and scored his first and only goal for his country in a Euro 2008 Qualifier when he netted the opener in a 6-1 win at home to Cyprus.

4. A move to Liverpool has left him so excited he has had trouble sleeping. He said: "I have realised that in all likelihood a new era of my life is beginning. I struggled to get any sleep on Saturday night, and I normally have no problems sleeping."

Skrtel - Page 2 070108-martinskrtel
5. The 6ft 4 defender came second in the list of the best football players named by Slovak Football Union and newspaper 'Pravda' in December 2006.

6. He was a key member of the Zenit side that clinched the 2007 Russian League title - their finest achievement since winning the USSR Championship in 1984.

7. If Liverpool qualify for next season's Champions League he could well come up against his former teammates as a result of their title success.

8. He becomes Liverpool's most expensive defender, with the fee surpassing the previous record for Daniel Agger in January 2006.

9. Martin was born on December 15, 1984, on the very same day as guitarist Joshua Third, of cult rock band The Horrors.

10. He rose through the ranks at Slovakian outfit FC Previdza and also played for FC Trencin before leaving his homeland for Zenit in 2004. He played 113 matches for the Russian side, scoring five goals in total.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008 - 16:18

C'est la réponse pour défendre sur Anelka?

Quote :
1. Skrtel was a competent hockey player and could have followed a career in the sport until his passion for football took over and - fortunately for us - he opted to ply his trade in the world of the beautiful game instead.

C'est bon pour le sens collectif (jeu de passe rapide) et pour le répondant sur les contacts. Du moins, tant qu'il ne plaque pas violemment l'attaquant adverse contre les pubs pour récupérer le ballon... lol lol lol

Quote :
4. A move to Liverpool has left him so excited he has had trouble sleeping. He said: "I have realised that in all likelihood a new era of my life is beginning. I struggled to get any sleep on Saturday night, and I normally have no problems sleeping."

C'est peut-être le point le plus important : le défi sportif le motive vraiment.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008 - 16:33

L'excellente nouvelle avec son arrivée c'est que les rumeurs de plus en plus fortes sur l'absence de tout recrutement cet hiver est déjà mise à mal, ce qui peut être un signe d'espoir sur le cas Mascherano
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008 - 16:34

Franchement je ne m'inquiète pas pour Mascherano. On ne vend pas Sissoko pour rien.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008 - 16:36

Il nous manque quand même un attaquant et un ailier du niveau de Gerrard et Torres...
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008 - 16:48

brittanyred wrote:
Il nous manque quand même un attaquant et un ailier du niveau de Gerrard et Torres...

Pour l'ailier, cela fait longtemps que cela dure et pour l'attaquant, c'est en effet un peu le second effet Torres.

L'an passé, on se disait Crouch / kuyt c'est pas mal, il ne manque qu'un autre vraiement très bon, et désormais on se rend compte ce qu'apporte un joueur d'une autre dimension ...

Pour les ailiers, Pennant et Kewell c'est très bon, mais le premier manque de régularité et ne marque pas assez, et le second n'est pas fiable physiquement.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008 - 16:58

Il ne faut pas oublier Babel. Il n'est peut etre pas régulier, mais il n'a que 21ans. Dans quelques années, il va faire mal et beaucoup de monde vont nous l'envier.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008 - 18:03

Hoot wrote:
Il ne faut pas oublier Babel. Il n'est peut etre pas régulier, mais il n'a que 21ans. Dans quelques années, il va faire mal et beaucoup de monde vont nous l'envier.

Je ne l'oublie pas, mais cette année il n'est qu'un joueur d'appoint, même s'il a prouvé qu'il avait un sens du but bien plus affuté que Pennant !
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008 - 18:17

Juste pour gagner visibilité la suite du probleme lié aux ailiers dans le topic "Liverpool...problemes."(car c'est un probleme je suis d'accord avec vous)Je pense que ce serai plus approprié.Ici c'est Skrtel notre nouvelle recrue.Merci d'avance les gars.
wink cheers
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008 - 18:20

Interview de l'offal:

NEWS STORY
READ WHAT SKRTEL TOLD THE PRESS
Serafino Ingardia 11 January 2008
Skrtel - Page 2 110108-skrtel-08 Martin Skrtel was unveiled to the press at Melwood today. Here's what the 23-year-old Slovak had to say.

Skrtel - Page 2 110108-skrtel-06

Martin, how pleased are you to be at Liverpool?

Very, very much.

How much do you know about Liverpool?

Although I wasn't a special fan of Liverpool, I watched football a lot and everybody knows about them.

Were there other clubs interested in signing you other than Liverpool?

[Rafa Benitez steps in to answer question] I can answer better than him. When we started talking with them he was very excited and Liverpool were his first choice. There were two or three English clubs asking for him but he preferred us. He was very pleased.

What about the competition for a starting place?

The competition for a place in a team like Liverpool is always high. But the manager gave me his trust and I will do my best to keep it.

You are now Liverpool's most expensive defender, how does it make you feel?

I am a player and I don't want to look at how much was paid. These things are up to the manager and the board.

Do you think it will take you time to adjust to the pace of the English game?

Probably yes, but I will do my best. In Russia I wasn't training because of the winter break. I should comeback into fitness in around 10 days.

Was it your ambition to play in the Premier League?

Yes, but it is always hard for a player from Slovakia. Playing abroad in Russia for three years and a half was a good preparation. But yes, it is always a dream for any footballer to play in this league.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008 - 18:21

Pensez vous qu'il va le faire jouer des ce week end?je pense pas qu'Agger joue tout de suite donc à on avis il fera au moins le banc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skrtel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrtel   Skrtel - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skrtel
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next