Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LFC sur la star du River

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

LFC sur la star du River Empty
PostSubject: LFC sur la star du River   LFC sur la star du River EmptyThu 10 Aug 2006 - 21:19

clubcall - Liverpool are being strongly linked with a move for River Plate striker
Gonzalo Higuain.
Reports in South America are claiming that the Reds are set to open transfer talks next week for the Argentine, although the player himself is unaware of the speculation.

"I don't know anything about it yet," said Higuain. "I would like to win something here with River first, before going to Europe. I'm focused only on River.
"If a formal offer materialises, I will discuss it with my family and the club."

He added: "It would be nice to be in Europe, but I want to stay and win a title at River first.
"Increasingly, players are going to Europe young, but I have to be patient. I'm progressing well here and I have to continue doing so. But this is are only speculation. We still have to wait for an official offer but my head is here."

The exciting South American hit 15 league goals last term, and also scored twice in four outings in the Copa Libertadores.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: LFC sur la star du River   LFC sur la star du River EmptyThu 10 Aug 2006 - 21:25

y'a deja un topic sur ce joueur :

https://liverpoolfrance.forumactif.com/viewtopic.forum?t=6524

fais attention la prochaine fois happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: LFC sur la star du River   LFC sur la star du River EmptyThu 10 Aug 2006 - 21:26

Desolé pour la romario pas content
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: LFC sur la star du River   LFC sur la star du River EmptyFri 11 Aug 2006 - 4:24

c'est pas grave ils me l'on deja fait la romario et 2 fois happy
LFC scarf LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LFC sur la star du River   LFC sur la star du River Empty

Back to top Go down

LFC sur la star du River
Page 1 of 1