Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

loan tallec parle de rafa et veut partir

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

loan tallec parle de rafa et veut partir Empty
PostSubject: loan tallec parle de rafa et veut partir   loan tallec parle de rafa et veut partir EmptyThu 1 Jun 2006 - 10:48

il dit qu'il a fait une erreur en partant en prêt lorsque rafa est arrivé.
rafa ne lui parlait pas alors il a cru que son temps à LFC etait terminé.
mais rafa comptait sur lui mais ne lui a rien dit.
il souhaiterait aller au psg.
le prix proposé serait de €2.5 ou €3 million.
-------------------------------------------------------------
loan tallec parle de rafa et veut partir Skylogo_default
Le Tallec reveals Reds regret
By Patrick Haond - Created on 31 May 2006

Liverpool striker Anthony Le Tallec has confessed he made a mistake by leaving the club when Rafa Benitez arrived at the helm.

The French starlet believed he would not play under the Spaniard and decided to go out on loan to gain first-team opportunities. However, Benitez has since revealed that Le Tallec would have been given a chance at Anfield.

"I think I made a big mistake by leaving Liverpool so early," he told France Football.

"Recently my agent had a talk with Benitez and he told him he relied on me at the beginning, even if he didn't show it.

"The biggest mistake was when I went to meet him and asked to be loaned."

The Under-21 international is now keen to leave Liverpool this summer and return to France, and he admits a move to Paris Saint Germain would be his first choice, despite the interest of Bordeaux.

"The talks with Liverpool's officials went smoothly they said it was best for me to leave," Le Tallec continued.

"They will buy two great strikers, I think, so in my mind I have already left.

"Everyone knows Paris Saint Germain has always been the club in my heart, if they make a good offer I will go, but it is not the hottest trail so far.

"I know the club wants to sell me for a sum of €2.5 or €3 million, with a percentage of the next sale, because the Liverpool officials believe I have qualities to find another great club in the future."
Back to top Go down
Invité

loan tallec parle de rafa et veut partir Empty
PostSubject: Re: loan tallec parle de rafa et veut partir   loan tallec parle de rafa et veut partir EmptyThu 1 Jun 2006 - 10:55

ca va son prix est pas trop elevé pour le psg ce serai bien qu'il vienne au parc.
Back to top Go down

loan tallec parle de rafa et veut partir
Page 1 of 1