Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

loan tallec au psg?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

loan tallec au psg? Empty
PostSubject: loan tallec au psg?   loan tallec au psg? EmptyTue 30 May 2006 - 13:59

il déclare qu'il en marre d'être balladé un peu partout par LFC.il a 21 ans.il dit que le psg est le club de son coeur.
----------------------
loan tallec au psg? Toolbar_logo
Le Tallec would relish PSG move

Liverpool striker Anthony Le Tallec has pleaded with Paris St Germain to end his Anfield nightmare.

Le Tallec has failed to make an impact at Liverpool, starting only 13 games since joining from Le Havre four seasons ago.

The 21-year-old has spent much of the last two seasons on loan at St Etienne and Sunderland.

He told L'Equipe: "I want to be transferred, change air, and PSG has always been the club of my heart."

Le Tallec has become increasingly frustrated at being loaned out and added: "I am fed up going everywhere.

"When you are loaned out without a view for a permanent move you know you won't be there anymore the following year.

"That's a weird feeling. I want to commit myself to a club that is ready to trust me for two or three years.

"If PSG make a good offer I will go but, for now, they are not the hottest opportunity.

"I want a good sporting challenge. If I don't find it I can stay with Liverpool where I have three years left on my contract."
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: loan tallec au psg?   loan tallec au psg? EmptyTue 30 May 2006 - 15:29

ca serait trop bien!
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: loan tallec au psg?   loan tallec au psg? EmptyWed 31 May 2006 - 10:30

ca pourrait etre une bonne recrue en effet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: loan tallec au psg?   loan tallec au psg? Empty

Back to top Go down

loan tallec au psg?
Page 1 of 1