Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

alvès 30 mai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

alvès 30 mai Empty
PostSubject: alvès 30 mai   alvès 30 mai EmptyTue 30 May 2006 - 12:02

l'agent d'alvès(si je lis bien) déclare qu'il n'y a rien de mieux qu'un accord entre seville et le barça.
apparement,récemment,notre interêt envers alvès s'est refroidi ces dernièrs temps.
----------------------------
Very interesting article in today's Marca about Daniel Alves. Among other things his agent makes it clear that there's no such thing as a first buy clause between Barcelona and Seville, which to me is great news. However the article also says that our interest have been cooled lately, which does sound a bit odd to me?

Hope we get this lad! From what I've seen of him, I think he's just what we need on the right.....
Quote :
ACCORDING TO HIS REPRESENTATIVE DECLARED. JOSE RODRIGUEZ BASTER

Three great European clubs are interested in filing to Alves
Europe Press - Seville

Jose Rodriguez Baster, representative of Daniel Alves, announced that "three great European clubs" have asked for the player. Until the moment Barcelona appears like the club that more decidedly has bet, in principle, by Alves in the summer market of draftees. Asked about if the azulgranas there are ' movidó card to initiate the negotiation and to take control of the services of the player, Rodriguez Baster was clear.

"To all the equipment that has called me, and in addition to everybody publicly, I have said to him that first that they must do it is to speak with Seville and to reach an agreement with the club. To me it does not consist to me that today some movement has become, does not consist to me -- it insisted --, but it does not mean that one has not become ".

In fact, Alves, that fulfills 23 years next the 5 of June, has materialized a shining season, finished off with its great performance in the end of the Glass of the UEFA, although it has contract with the sevillistas until 2011 and one clause of 60 million euros. In the past summer, when Barcelona yielded to Seville to Saviola, one commented that both organizations had decided a preferential right on Alves in please culés. Rodriguez Baster is butcher when the appointment this question.

"That does not exist, because any preferential right must go signed by the player and Alves has never signed nothing. He can have a verbal agreement between the clubs, but if she has not signed it the soccer player is as if nothing existed ", sentenced.

Dialogue between clubs
Be as it is, his agent insists in which all equipment interested in incorporating to Alves to its discipline must be put in agreement first with Seville, of inexcusable form. "Barcelona, in a while determined, was put in contact with us to know the situation of Daniel and we were directly transferred it to Seville. Since then not we have returned to speak with them, because from the first moment we left them very clear which was the line to work, that is to reach an agreement with Seville for, from there, to begin to work with us ", stressed the agent.

The other name that has sounded in relation to Alves is the one of the Liverpool, although that interest of ' reds' lately seems to have stumped, in spite of which Rodriguez Baster does not give by closed this ' route inglesá and an additional short list even keeps awake, of squares that try the player. "nothing can be discarded and, in addition, there are that way great clubs also, that have not left published", it assured the representative the Brazilian.

Finally, consulted about what equipment treats, Rodriguez Baster decided on silence. "I cannot say it by respect to the equipment, but I can say that there are three important clubs, at European level, that have shown their interest in Alves" concluded.
http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/sevilla/es/desarrollo/653923.html
Back to top Go down
Invité

alvès 30 mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: alvès 30 mai   alvès 30 mai EmptyTue 30 May 2006 - 12:03

je pense pas qu'il viendra
Back to top Go down
Invité

alvès 30 mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: alvès 30 mai   alvès 30 mai EmptyTue 30 May 2006 - 12:04

malheureusement moi non plus. De toutes façons il ne nous faut que des joueurs qui ont vraiment envie de venir.
On a déjà eu Aurélio (normalement) et le Barça ne va pas se laisser avoir une 2ème fois.
Back to top Go down
Invité

alvès 30 mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: alvès 30 mai   alvès 30 mai EmptyTue 30 May 2006 - 13:19

merde alors, toute facon dany alves a dit qu'il voulait venir a lfc non ?
Back to top Go down
Invité

alvès 30 mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: alvès 30 mai   alvès 30 mai EmptyTue 30 May 2006 - 13:21

tant pis on prendra bonera.. love
Back to top Go down
Invité

alvès 30 mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: alvès 30 mai   alvès 30 mai EmptyTue 30 May 2006 - 13:22

redman75 wrote:
tant pis on prendra bonera.. love

mouai, il est bon aussi, mais je prefere alves, ou dans le pire des cas on a jan, il est bon lui !!!
Back to top Go down
Invité

alvès 30 mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: alvès 30 mai   alvès 30 mai EmptyTue 30 May 2006 - 13:23

oui enfin apparament rafa n'est pas du meme avis que nous...
Back to top Go down
Invité

alvès 30 mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: alvès 30 mai   alvès 30 mai EmptyTue 30 May 2006 - 13:49

Pour moi, krompkamp fait l'affaire, a moins de trouver un bon latéral droit pas trop cher. mais dans ce cas, Finnan sur le banc? pleure
Back to top Go down
Invité

alvès 30 mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: alvès 30 mai   alvès 30 mai EmptyTue 30 May 2006 - 15:26

Rafa veut faire jouer Alves milieu droit
Back to top Go down
Invité

alvès 30 mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: alvès 30 mai   alvès 30 mai EmptyTue 30 May 2006 - 16:17

Yves wrote:
Ah Bon ? Je prefererais que l'on recrute un vrai ailier droit.
Back to top Go down
Invité

alvès 30 mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: alvès 30 mai   alvès 30 mai EmptyWed 31 May 2006 - 11:00

aurel wrote:
Yves wrote:
Ah Bon ? Je prefererais que l'on recrute un vrai ailier droit.
c'est clair un wright -philips ou un pennant serai mieu
Back to top Go down
Invité

alvès 30 mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: alvès 30 mai   alvès 30 mai EmptyWed 31 May 2006 - 12:09

Aux dernières nouvelles, notre cote remonte car le transfert d'Alvès est lié à celui de Saviola. Saviola appartient au Barca est ne veut pas être dans l'échange avec Alvès.
Back to top Go down
Invité

alvès 30 mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: alvès 30 mai   alvès 30 mai EmptyThu 1 Jun 2006 - 9:04

D'après As, l'agent d'Alves a déclaré que le joueur risque de rester à Séville car le club demande un minimum de 18 M € pour le transfert.
Liverpool aurait laissé tomber, ayant eu une 1ère offre de 10 M € rejetée et ne voulant pas, de touts façons, aller plus haut que 12 M €.
Back to top Go down
Invité

alvès 30 mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: alvès 30 mai   alvès 30 mai EmptyThu 1 Jun 2006 - 10:25

Tout ça me semble raisonnable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

alvès 30 mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: alvès 30 mai   alvès 30 mai Empty

Back to top Go down

alvès 30 mai
Page 1 of 1