Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rafa croit en une victoire finale en cup!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

Rafa croit en une victoire finale en cup! Empty
PostSubject: Rafa croit en une victoire finale en cup!   Rafa croit en une victoire finale en cup! EmptyTue 21 Mar 2006 - 18:42

Source Liverpoolfc.tv
Rafa croit fermement qu'on peut gagner la cup. Il dit que la victoire contre united a donné beaucoup de confiance au groupe pour aller loin dans cette compétition. Il ne s'inquiète pas du fait que Birmingham soit la seule équipe qu'il n'aie jamais battue depuis on arrivée à la tete des reds! Il ajoute que les joueurs sont très motivés pour la gagner et que l'amélioration du banc cette saison rend le turn-over plus facile.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RAFA HOPING FOR MORE CUP GLORY
Paul Eaton 21 March 2006
Rafa croit en une victoire finale en cup! 021205rafa120047kl
Rafael Benitez today admitted his players have got the confidence and the belief to go all the way in this season's FA Cup.
Having knocked Manchester United out in the last round at Anfield, the Reds are overwhelming favourites to book their place in the semif-finals with victory over struggling Birmingham tonight.

The Blues are the only team Benitez has failed to beat since his arrival in English football but he is confident that statistic can be put to bed tonight.

"After beating Manchester United, we know the opportunity is there for us. We have a lot of confidence in ourselves," said Benitez.

"We know one game in a knockout is always difficult, but if we have the correct levels of concentration we have the ability to beat Birmingham and go forward in the competition.

"It would be possible for us to remind the players how they played against Manchester United, but it's even better to look at how we played in our last two matches against Fulham and Newcastle. We played well, scored lots of goals and created a lot of chances. If we go forward with the same idea, we will be happy.

"The players really want to win this trophy. It's a totally different situation to last season. We didn't have the same squad then as we have now. We couldn't manage the players so well, but now we have lot of different options available. Last year we had to use youngsters, now we can change the senior players.

"I know it's going to be a difficult game against a physical team. I don't know what their priority is, but the league is more important. It would be bad for them to get to the final if they're relegated, but I don't want to say to much about what they might do in case I change their mind.

"Someone explained to me last week what the phrase 'bogey team' means and what problems we've had against Birmingham.

"If you want to change this, you must keep playing them and eventually get the right result. The reasons we've had problems against them because of a bit of bad luck."

He added: "Always you must approach things one game at a time.

"And all we need to thinkabout today is winning the FA Cup. That means going forward by winning this game."
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Rafa croit en une victoire finale en cup!   Rafa croit en une victoire finale en cup! EmptyTue 21 Mar 2006 - 21:35

mais il a bien raison d'y croire rafa à cette victoire en cup bravo la dernière fois qu'il a cru qu'on allait gagner une compet c'était l'année dernière après le match retour de leverkusen, il avait déclaré:"i think we can win it"et on sait tous ce qui est arrivé :mischief
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Rafa croit en une victoire finale en cup!   Rafa croit en une victoire finale en cup! EmptyTue 21 Mar 2006 - 21:39

Carragold wrote:
mais il a bien raison d'y croire rafa à cette victoire en cup bravo la dernière fois qu'il a cru qu'on allait gagner une compet c'était l'année dernière après le match retour de leverkusen, il avait déclaré:"i think we can win it"et on sait tous ce qui est arrivé :mischief

oui mais il faut quand même pas bruler les étapes, et prendre les matches un par un. benfica nous a appris d'être plus humbles alors soyons-le.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rafa croit en une victoire finale en cup!   Rafa croit en une victoire finale en cup! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rafa croit en une victoire finale en cup!
Page 1 of 1