Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rafa content des progrès de fowler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

rafa content des progrès de fowler Empty
PostSubject: rafa content des progrès de fowler   rafa content des progrès de fowler EmptySun 19 Mar 2006 - 16:27

rafa est satisfait de robbie.
il le trouve sympa et travailleur.
il dit qu'il sera meilleur encore le mois prochain.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
RAFA PLEASED WITH FOWLER PROGRESS
Paul Rogers 19 March 2006

Rafael Benitez has admitted that while he's been happy with Robbie Fowler's progress since re-joining the club, he expects to see the best of his new striker from now until the end of the season.
Fowler, who returned to Anfield on a six-month deal in January, scored his first goal since his comeback on Wednesday against Fulham but Benitez has made it clear that he's in no rush to make a decision about whether or not to extend the player's contract.

"Robbie's goal against Fulham doesn't change anything in my mind," revealed Benitez. You cannot decide about a player's future on one goal. He must continue to work how he is currently working and then I will have a talk with him. It will be an honest discussion.

"I am happy with him so far. He's working hard, has a good character and he's a nice boy. I think the decision will come before the end of the season. It will not be based on whether Robbie scored three, four or five goals. There is no target. It is about how he progresses overall.

"Robbie has been working with our physios and he will be better in the next month than in the last three because they are working hard every day to get him as fit as possible. He wants to play for Liverpool for many more years.

"It would be good to see him train in pre-season, but we cannot wait that long because I have to make my plans and Robbie needs to know what he will be doing. All I do know at this moment is that to buy a Robbie Fowler who is fit and scoring goals would cost a lot, maybe £10m or more. Maybe he can be a fantastic player for this club again. If I say 'no' then we have to look for another striker."
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rafa content des progrès de fowler   rafa content des progrès de fowler EmptyMon 20 Mar 2006 - 11:05

c'est normal fowler veut tout casser et il a la rage.il veut montrer qu'il n'est pas fini(ce dont personne ne doute a liverpoool.)
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rafa content des progrès de fowler   rafa content des progrès de fowler EmptyMon 20 Mar 2006 - 12:43

il va aussi décider de son avenir chez nous dans les prochains jours
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rafa content des progrès de fowler   rafa content des progrès de fowler EmptyMon 20 Mar 2006 - 14:42

redman75 wrote:
il veut montrer qu'il n'est pas fini(ce dont personne ne doute a liverpoool.)

Ca j'en doute, parce que sinon, on l'aurait signé pour plusieurs saisons.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rafa content des progrès de fowler   rafa content des progrès de fowler EmptyMon 20 Mar 2006 - 14:45

quand je disais ca je parlais plus des supporters pas du staff.les supporters sont fous de le voir revenir.le staffa plus de recul et a eu raison de faire ca je trouve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rafa content des progrès de fowler   rafa content des progrès de fowler Empty

Back to top Go down

rafa content des progrès de fowler
Page 1 of 1