Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

nouveau stadium:le post de fyds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

nouveau stadium:le post de fyds Empty
PostSubject: nouveau stadium:le post de fyds   nouveau stadium:le post de fyds EmptyMon 6 Mar 2006 - 14:35

bon,alors que quelqu'un traduise ceci.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dave_the_red wrote:
Anfield is past it, if we don’t move so will we.

Long held the belief that we'll not be moving.

Midtable obscurity here we come.

As far as I’m concerned we have the best manager in Europe, my concern can we keep him? Will we be able to recruit another outstanding manager in the future with an old ground and limited transfer budget?

Think people really need toy put their sycophantic nostalgia away, we’re going to die.

We will move - we have very little choice and a shedload of work jhas already been done to this end. We've been jerked around by the NWDA and to a lesser extent by the council and anti campaigns in the Echo. This has meant we have had to jump through more hoops than anyone else when going through each and every stage of the plan - both the NWDA and EUO 1 grants were tied to the redevelopment of the area on a community - not private - basis. This makes our build quite unique and is why we have sought expert help in doing this. The problem in part - even after all the permissions are sought - in expanding Anfield is the massive loss in revenue from ticket sales as tracts of the ground are closed over several years for complete redevelopment. It would also mean starting the whole process from day one all over again as our current permissions do not relate to this.

No offence intended to you Dave or anyone else - but surely we've had enough 'I believe/have a feeling (insert doom-laden forecast here)' based on rumours, lack of public statements for reasons spelled out at the AGM of partnership confidentiality, or any other unfounded opinion. This is an area we may rightfully speculate on, but the facts of the matter are not public other than what the board has said to wit:

a) We have the planning permission
b) We are close to agreeing 'something'
c) The new stadium in Stanley park remains at the top of our priorities
d) We have plans B & C should we need them

...and from that it's only rumours and impatience over the most convoluted stadium build I can recall anywhere that leads to threads like this. I want us to get this right and not mortgage our souls as much as possible. If this was any other kind of business - and it is a business - these questions wouldn't even be asked, this impatience would not be shown. It's been only just a year since the last of the permission's hurdles themselves were overcome and the last nail put in the groundshare coffin. Just a year and 5 weeks. Arsenal were still in legal wrangles with local shopkeepers at that point, and they didn't have an urban regeneration programme to worry about!
Back to top Go down

nouveau stadium:le post de fyds
Page 1 of 1