Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The debate on why we are not scoring

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
clivethe

The debate on why we are not scoring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The debate on why we are not scoring   The debate on why we are not scoring - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Mar 2006 - 21:01

Fowler peut tenir un match pas de blemes i think!!

toute facon Morientes et Crouch c pas ca en ce moment ils auront leur chance plus tard........enfin j'espere wink
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

The debate on why we are not scoring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The debate on why we are not scoring   The debate on why we are not scoring - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Mar 2006 - 21:12

Interesting survey in as much as Fowler/Cisse is the only partnership we haven't seen yet. Maybe that is the reason it comes top as we know the others don't work.

To be fair though any partnership needs time to work, you have to play a pair of strikers together on a regular basis to ss if it will work. We ar in such a high pressure situation though that we don't have the luxury of time.

I don't believe anyone can play with Crouch so for me he is out of the equation. I also think we have all seen enough of Morientes now to know that he is also out of the equation.

Of the strikers we have left I would like to see Garcia and Fowler given a try.
Back to top Go down

The debate on why we are not scoring
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France :: News and Views of LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB :: THE LATEST NEWS (IN ENGLISH) FROM LFC-
Jump to: