Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The View from Anfield

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

The View from Anfield Empty
PostSubject: The View from Anfield   The View from Anfield EmptyTue 28 Feb 2006 - 12:18

Well Iwas very dissapointed when I was told that I was not going to get my first sight of Robbie in a red shirt agin due to a gentlemans agreement that he would not play against City.

Still here is a match we quickly took control of and never lost control of. Which is just as well given our problems on the goal scoring front.

Morientes was very poor and twice had an opportunity to score that to be honest I could have done better with. Crouch created 3 excellent oportunities for himself out of nothing and was very unlucky not score, deja vu I am thinking.

The debuts of Kronkamp and Agger both prove to be good news though with Krongkamp showing us what a good player he is and I don't just mean defending he really did give us and attacking option on the right and was very disciplined in providing cover to Finnan when it ws required. Excellent debut and Garcia must be regretting his indisciplined performance against befica that cost him his place here.

Agger is probably going to take little longer before he will be an autaomatic choice. He looked very composed though and quick. He stillhas to come to terms with the pace of the Prem though and needs to improve his concentration. He was caught napping a couple of times second half and we wer lucky not to be punished.

Barton should have been given a straight red card for his first foul on Agger it was an over the top of the ball leg breaking type challenge when he did the same thing again he gave the ref no choice but to send him off.

Overall though you can't really be critical of another clean sheet along with another 3 points and even when City had 11 on the field we were well in control. If our forward ever start scoring second place is ours for the taking.

Could have been first place if they were scoring but we have thrown that away now.
Back to top Go down
Invité

The View from Anfield Empty
PostSubject: Re: The View from Anfield   The View from Anfield EmptyTue 28 Feb 2006 - 14:13

shankly, you who attended this encounter, the public of anfield was satisfied with the manner, ? because it should be recognized that in this moment one is a little badly , it isn't?
Back to top Go down

The View from Anfield
Page 1 of 1