Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

owen back?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Invité

owen back? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Feb 2006 - 19:07

c'est tout l'inverse du psg ils ont un grand buteur sans equipe autour, nous on a une grande équipe sans buteur
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Feb 2006 - 19:26

oui mais regarde

rien que dhorasso, rothen, kalou cette saison
okocha anelka ronaldinho et j'en passe ! quand arrivé a paris, se sont gatés
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2006 - 16:08

donc voila les 4 attaquants de LFC pour la saison prochaine :

Messie, Ronaldo, Owen ,Fowler
on vend le reste

ça a de la gueule, non love
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2006 - 18:31

Une rumeur amenerait Ronaldo a Newcastle. Bon c'est surement des conneries, mais ça laisse un petit espoir de voir Owen rentrer a la maison...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2006 - 18:33

aurel wrote:
Une rumeur amenerait Ronaldo a Newcastle. Bon c'est surement des conneries, mais ça laisse un petit espoir de voir Owen rentrer a la maison...
mé il reviendra ne tinquiète pas
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2006 - 18:37

Ronaldo va en Italie c'est presque sur (Inter ou Milan?), en ce qui concerne Owen j'aimerais vraiment qu'il revienne mais je suis assez sceptique a part si un de nos attaquants s'en va (Cissé probablement)...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2006 - 18:38

cissé ET MORO vont se cassé
Back to top Go down
Fab

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Mar 2006 - 14:20

glorfindel wrote:

on vend le reste

Et la marmotte, elle fait quoi ?
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 10:54

Fab wrote:
glorfindel wrote:

on vend le reste

Et la marmotte, elle fait quoi ?
lol lol
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 17:44

Owen is a mercenary and he will do what he has always done and go to the club who offer him the biggest paypacket.

I don't think that will be Raffa.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 17:47

Shankly Gates wrote:
Owen is a mercenary and he will do what he has always done and go to the club who offer him the biggest paypacket.

so why LFC scarf

sorry my english is not very good
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 17:48

kewell711 wrote:
Shankly Gates wrote:

so why rafa when same tried to take it this summer? LFC scarf

sorry my english is not very good
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 17:57

Thats exactly my point Kewell, Raffa told Owen what he needed to do to come back to Liverpool but Owen didn't do it. Instead he signed for Neewcastle for more money. Owen could be at Liverpool today if he had wanted to. He didn't though and that is why he was booed by the Kop when we played Newcastle.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 18:18

Shankly Gates wrote:
Thats exactly my point Kewell, Raffa told Owen what he needed to do to come back to Liverpool but Owen didn't do it. Instead he signed for Neewcastle for more money. Owen could be at Liverpool today if he had wanted to. He didn't though and that is why he was booed by the Kop when we played Newcastle.

hum happy this can be real.but I do not want to believe if . I am confirmed really tightened very disappoint décison of owen! but it would have to do what to return??
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 19:16

Rick Parry and Raffa told Owen that if he told Madrid he would only go to Liverpool and would refuse to move elswhere ( As Baros did with Villa when we sold him) then Madrid would accept our offer of 11 Million.

Owen decided to to sign for Newcastle instead for more money.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 19:20

[quote="Shankly Gates"]Rick Parry and Raffa told Owen that if he told Madrid he would only go to Liverpool and would refuse to move elswhere ( As Baros did with Villa when we sold him) then Madrid would accept our offer of 11 Million.

Owen decided to to sign for Newcastle instead for more money nrv pleure

it is a news which returns to me sad, I did not think that owen was going to betray us.
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 19:25

This may come as a surprise to you but Owen betrayed us when he left for Madrid. He lied and stalled on signing a new deal while the amount we could sell him for went down it meant that the money he would personally pocket went up!

Why do you think the Kop booed him on his return?

He should have had hero status at Anfield but instead his greedy behaviour has turned fans against him.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 22:23

Perhaps the club did not show enough will to make it return. But if what you say is true (and you seem quite informed), then I do not want any more to see it returning. Damage because it is typically the player who we would need.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 22:48

Shankly Gates wrote:
This may come as a surprise to you but Owen betrayed us when he left for Madrid. He lied and stalled on signing a new deal while the amount we could sell him for went down it meant that the money he would personally pocket went up!

Why do you think the Kop booed him on his return?

He should have had hero status at Anfield but instead his greedy behaviour has turned fans against him.

ouai but when it left has Madrid, I was sad but I included/understood it the club missed ambitions but it is when same damage
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 23:51

It is clear that Owen is not passionate by LFC as much as Fowler. Meanwhile, I just can't hate him for going away, as Stevie has been thinking about it as well, by the way. And so did Rush in the 80's. I don't really care that he comes back or not. Players are free. Only the red shirt count. Owen scored so much goals, including some so important (Cup Final, League Cup) and he helped the club to achieve such a superb treble and another league cup in 2003, that I'll always be gratefull to him.
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Mar 2006 - 0:24

For me there was a massive differnce between Stevie possibly going and Owen;s departure.

If Stevei had gone we ould have picked up quite a bit of money as he would have been sold for his real value.

Michael lied to the club about signing a new contract and was allowed to run his contract down to a level that we had no option but to take whatever Madrid offered. We got 8 million for Owen and he was re-sold by Madrid 1 year later for 18 million. That tells its own story does it not?

I have always said that Parry and Houllier have to take most of the blame for Owen being allowed to run his contract down by using stalling tactics such as the one where he said he couldn't discuss his contract for 6 months because his agent was on holiday for 6 months. Then he insisted that a clause wouldhave to be put in the contract that he would have rights to his own image,then a clause that he would have a say in who the next manager would be!!!!! All the time his value was dropping. Raffa had no choice, he either had to take what Madrid were offering or let Owen leave 6 months later for nothing! Because that was the situation. Owen also went on record as saying he could not work with Raffa becasue he found him "too abrasive" I don't think Raffa has ever forgiven him for walking out so I for one will not be joining the clamour to shout for Owen to be brought back. The Kop were singing "You should have signed for a big club" on Owens return but Owen was only interested in the money the house and the car Newcastle gave him.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Mar 2006 - 1:29

Shankly Gates wrote:
I don't think Raffa has ever forgiven him for walking out so I for one will not be joining the clamour to shout for Owen to be brought back. The Kop were singing "You should have signed for a big club" on Owens return but Owen was only interested in the money the house and the car Newcastle gave him.

I don't believe Owen is only interested by money, house and car. He loves football, you just have to see how desperate he is to play the world cup, and that's not for business. But I, like you, would not stand up and ask him to come back. About the fee, may be 8 M was low, but 18 is enormous, and I don't think he worth it. In fact, I think Owen has reached his peak after he won the Ballon d'Or. He is a talented player, but I'm not convinced he's one of the best any more. I think the most important is to have motivated players, like Fowler. If in the summer Owen do everything he can to come back, why not, but only if he shows his interest first, but you are right to mention that Rafa may not be interested...
Still, would you prefer Owen, Ronaldo or Anelka to sign for LFC? (or someone else?)
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Mar 2006 - 14:10

brittanyred wrote:
Shankly Gates wrote:
I don't think Raffa has ever forgiven him for walking out so I for one will not be joining the clamour to shout for Owen to be brought back. The Kop were singing "You should have signed for a big club" on Owens return but Owen was only interested in the money the house and the car Newcastle gave him.

I don't believe Owen is only interested by money, house and car. He loves football, you just have to see how desperate he is to play the world cup, and that's not for business. But I, like you, would not stand up and ask him to come back. About the fee, may be 8 M was low, but 18 is enormous, and I don't think he worth it. In fact, I think Owen has reached his peak after he won the Ballon d'Or. He is a talented player, but I'm not convinced he's one of the best any more. I think the most important is to have motivated players, like Fowler. If in the summer Owen do everything he can to come back, why not, but only if he shows his interest first, but you are right to mention that Rafa may not be interested...
Still, would you prefer Owen, Ronaldo or Anelka to sign for LFC? (or someone else?)

LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Mar 2006 - 14:10

kewell711 wrote:
brittanyred wrote:
Shankly Gates wrote:

for my part it would be defoe but after what I have just heard on owen I do not want to more intend to speak about him... it is when same sad, for the money.

LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Mar 2006 - 17:14

Personellement, je ne meurs pas d'envie de le voir revenir:
n'a t-il pas déserté il y a deux ans en échange des millions du Real?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: owen back?   owen back? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

owen back?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next