Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Real Madrid's Owen delighted for Liverpool: No regrets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

"Real Madrid's Owen delighted for Liverpool: No regrets Empty
PostSubject: "Real Madrid's Owen delighted for Liverpool: No regrets   "Real Madrid's Owen delighted for Liverpool: No regrets EmptyFri 11 Mar 2005 - 19:50

Real Madrid striker Michael Owen says he is happy for old club Liverpool after their Champions League success this week.

"Every time they lose people say I made the right decision in coming here; when they win people say, 'Do you wish you were there?' he said. "That's inevitable.

"It's been an amazing season for them. I've kept in touch and it seems it's been the end of the world one week, then next they are on top of it again. They just need a few results to go for them and it could be one of their best seasons for 20 years.

"If they get a favourable draw, before they know it they could be in the semi-finals. We all know what happened last year, with Monaco and Porto making the final, and while there's some 'superpowers' left there are also some teams Liverpool would be favourites against."

Owen was non-plussed about his role in Real's defeat at Juventus on Tuesday night. He was forced to play as a winger in a second-half cameo and said: "I was asked to play on the right wing.

"I've had plenty of ups and downs while I've been here, I'm becoming immune to "

je n'ai pas de source,j'ai piqué ça sur liverbird04 sur www.ynwa.tv
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

"Real Madrid's Owen delighted for Liverpool: No regrets Empty
PostSubject: Lesson to be Learned   "Real Madrid's Owen delighted for Liverpool: No regrets EmptyMon 14 Mar 2005 - 13:04

There is an obvious lesson to be learned here. Owen quit Anfield because he wanted to be challenging for the top honours. We are, he isn't!

Stevie G would do well to take note.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1