Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GONZALES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

GONZALES Empty
PostSubject: GONZALES   GONZALES EmptyTue 11 Oct 2005 - 17:00

benitez est très confiant en gonzales.il ne tarit pas d'éloges sur lui.
(note de autumn319:fait gaffe,rafa,ne dis pas à tout le monde qu'il est bon!!!!CFC,ils ont qq sous en plus que nous)
malheureusement,gonzales ne pourra pas être européen avant minimum janvier.
paco pense qu'il atterira directement en équipe1.

---------------------------------------
From the Echo:

LIVERPOOL coach Paco Herrera today tipped Chilean winger Mark Gonzalez to force his way straight into the senior side when he finally moves to Anfield.

Gonzalez has nearly recovered from a cruciate knee operation, but he faces an anxious wait before realising his dream to sign for the Reds in January.

An initial work permit application was rejected, although Liverpool are hoping a fresh approach to the department of employment will be successful.

If not, Gonzalez will still sign from Albacete next summer when he becomes a European citizen.

Joint reserve team boss and chief scout Herrera is the man who urged manager Rafa Benitez to sign the 21-year-winger.

"I worked at Albacete a year before Mark Gonzalez signed, but I know the player very well," said Herrera.

"There were a lot of recommendations made to me about him and I've watched the player many times. He has a lot of speed and has great strength of character and heart.

"Everyone who's seen him says he is a rough diamond who needs to be polished and I think he is good enough to go straight into the first team."

Gonzalez's application was turned down because Chile aren't ranked in the world's top 70. They drew 1-1 with Columbia at the weekend, but won't have moved up significantly before January.

However, Benitez hopes the scouting recommendations, and the fact Gonzalez is only six months away from receiving a European passport, will help his case.
Back to top Go down
Invité

GONZALES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GONZALES   GONZALES EmptyTue 11 Oct 2005 - 22:01

Ouais, ça fait plusieurs fois que Rafa le dit très bon, il me tarde de le voir jouer.
Back to top Go down
Invité

GONZALES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GONZALES   GONZALES EmptyWed 12 Oct 2005 - 10:20

Est-ce que les problèmes de visas seront résolus en janvier ?
Et finalement est-ce que quelqu'un peut dire sire il joue à droite ou à gauche ... et ne répondez pas les deux !
Back to top Go down
Invité

GONZALES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GONZALES   GONZALES EmptyWed 12 Oct 2005 - 10:40

le chili a battu une équipe nettement mieux classé qu'elle samedi donc il n'est pas impossible que le chili soit avant la place de 70ème en janvier.
donc gonzales va peut être venir en jnvier si c'est le cas.
sinon,ce sera cet été en passant par la "passerelle" espagnole.
Back to top Go down
Invité

GONZALES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GONZALES   GONZALES EmptyWed 12 Oct 2005 - 10:51

autumn319 wrote:
le chili a battu une équipe nettement mieux classé qu'elle samedi donc il n'est pas impossible que le chili soit avant la place de 70ème en janvier.
donc gonzales va peut être venir en jnvier si c'est le cas.
sinon,ce sera cet été en passant par la "passerelle" espagnole.
ah lala c'est bien pratique les passeports quand meme..
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

GONZALES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GONZALES   GONZALES EmptyWed 12 Oct 2005 - 12:33

His preferred position is on the right Yves he has been described as the new David Beckham because he can whip the ball in from the right without having to go past the player in the same way that beckham does.

Good news if we get him in Jan.
Back to top Go down
Invité

GONZALES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GONZALES   GONZALES EmptyWed 12 Oct 2005 - 12:35

Entre Gonzales, Simao et Joaquim, on va bien finir par avoir un milieu droit.
Back to top Go down
Invité

GONZALES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GONZALES   GONZALES EmptyWed 12 Oct 2005 - 12:42

shanklygates,je trouve que david beckham est un excellent tireur de coups de pieds arrêtés mais je trouve que son positionnement ainsi que sa relance n'apportent pas grand chose.
il n'a aucun poids sur le jeu in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

GONZALES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GONZALES   GONZALES EmptyWed 12 Oct 2005 - 12:51

I think if you look at the stats for the recent Real madrid perfomances you will find that now he is playing in what I and many others consider his best position i.e. wide right of midfield you will find that he has supplied the crosses that raul et al have scored from.

He has a rare ability Autumn to be able to cross the ball with tremendous bend and pace making it impossible for the keepr to come and difficult for the defenders. But what makes him really dangerous is that where most wingers have to knock the ball past the defender out wide and then race past the defender to get their cross in, Beckham can do it without having to go pass the defender. He cross the ball when he is level with the defender!
he is alsmost unique in being able to do this he seems to be able to wrap his foot round the ball and acheive the bend and pace hence the name of the film " Bend it like Beckham" and he has been known to take the odd free kick as well. I wouldn't mind him at Anfiel even if he is an ex Manc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GONZALES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GONZALES   GONZALES Empty

Back to top Go down

GONZALES
Page 1 of 1