Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rafa warns the players

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

rafa warns the players Empty
PostSubject: rafa warns the players   rafa warns the players EmptyMon 12 Sep 2005 - 14:03

rafa dit à ses joueurs:"attention,le betis est une équipe plus que sérieuse!!!".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rafael Benitez has warned his Liverpool team they face a tough start to their Champions League campaign when they face Real Betis on Tuesday night.

The Reds' squad fly out to Seville this morning to prepare for tomorrow night's clash against the La Liga outfit, with Benitez describing them as one of the best of the fourth seeds in the UEFA draw.

"They are a good team, very dangerous," said the Liverpool manager. "It's their first season in the Champions League and people in Seville have told me this game is all they are thinking about.

"We are the defending Champions and so maybe there will be more pressure on us but for me the idea is always the same, to prepare well, to plan for the game and to win.

"Usually it's difficult when you have such a short space of time to prepare in between games, but in this case it isn't too bad because I know about Betis. I know their team and their players and so I'll be able to give my players a lot of information and a lot of details.

"They have many good players. Oliveira scores goals for them, Edu is an important part of their team and Joaquin is one of the best players in Spain on the right wing, particularly in one against one situations as he looks to get crosses in.

"It will be a good game and their fans will be up for it. I can tell you it's always a fantastic atmosphere in Seville and the supporters really make some noise.

"We know it's going to be a hard game but I'm always confident we can come away with the right result."

Benitez accepts Liverpool face a tough task to qualify after being grouped with Chelsea and Anderlecht along with Betis, but he is confident his players will once again rise to the occasion as they look to successfully defend their trophy.

"I haven't analysed all of the groups but I do know that ours is very competitive," he said. "We're the Champions, we know what Chelsea can do, Betis came fourth in La Liga and Anderlecht will also be a hard game even though Belgian football isn't up there with English or Spanish.

"We want to make a good start to the competition and that means getting a result in Seville. That will be our aim."
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rafa warns the players   rafa warns the players EmptyMon 12 Sep 2005 - 16:10

il a raison rafa le betis est vraiment dangereux et ce match peut etre decisif pour la suite de la champions leagèue car si on gagne là-bas on aurait deja une option sur la qualif.mais bon il faut faire gaffe.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rafa warns the players   rafa warns the players EmptyMon 12 Sep 2005 - 20:47

ca va etre hyper tendu au Betis, meme si ils n'ont pas d'experience europeenne, cette équipe pratique un superbe football mais je fais confiance aux plans tactiques de Rafa !!

Si Traoré (blessé non ?) joue, j'ai peur pour lui parce que Joaquin va lui mettre la misere...!!!
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rafa warns the players   rafa warns the players EmptyMon 12 Sep 2005 - 23:25

on va etre fixé cette semaine sur ce qu'on peut esperer cette saison.entre tottenham le betis et manchester c'est que des belles affiches!
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rafa warns the players   rafa warns the players EmptyMon 12 Sep 2005 - 23:28

LFC scarf
C'est sûr que ça ressemble déjà à une rencontre capitale, surtout si on gagne wink
Back to top Go down
Barmby

PostSubject: Re: rafa warns the players   rafa warns the players EmptyMon 12 Sep 2005 - 23:41

gerrard8_54 wrote:

Si Traoré (blessé non ?) joue, j'ai peur pour lui parce que Joaquin va lui mettre la misere...!!!

Traore ? Parles pas de malheurs.....C'est Warnock qu'il nous faut à gauche,pas Traore et ses relances et approximations à la mord-moi-le-noeud.....
De plus Warnock,ben il est........Anglais. guitar
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rafa warns the players   rafa warns the players EmptyTue 13 Sep 2005 - 13:11

Barmby wrote:
gerrard8_54 wrote:

Traore ? Parles pas de malheurs.....C'est Warnock qu'il nous faut à gauche,pas Traore et ses relances et approximations à la mord-moi-le-noeud.....
De plus Warnock,ben il est........Anglais. guitar

toute facon sur ce match, anglais espagnol francais ou allemand on s'en fout, faut placer les joueurs qui sont en forme en ce moment, les meilleurs joueurs actuels quoi.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: rafa warns the players   rafa warns the players EmptyTue 13 Sep 2005 - 16:23

oui mais de toute facon anglais ou pas warnock est meilleur que traoré à mon gout
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rafa warns the players   rafa warns the players Empty

Back to top Go down

rafa warns the players
Page 1 of 1