Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Follow the Court Proceedings live

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

Follow the Court Proceedings live - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow the Court Proceedings live   Follow the Court Proceedings live - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 16:15

Shankly Gates wrote:

No doubt Hicks will come out with some form of Good Ole Texan Bullshit to inform us that he has won and how LFC will now suffer instant demise without his capable
business brain being at the helm.

Hicks said

"It's an extraordinary swindle and it will result in exactly the wrong thing for the Club and the fans."

Those were the words used by attorneys representing Liverpool Football Club owners this morning when they announced they would apply all of their legal energies toward securing at least $1.6 billion in damages they expect will result from the proposed illegal sale of the Liverpool Football Club. "

Yes Tom, now why don't you go and have a nice lie down in a quiet and calm place. I'm sure you will feel a whole lot better for it.

If you want to start spending some of your own money Mr Hicks on trying to pursue this go ahead. It will make a change from you using ours. The reality is that Hicks ventures are collapsing one after another like a pack of cards. Which is exctly what they were. The days when jokers like this could make money because banks were stupid enough to back him are gone. And here is the punch line Tom your kind have gone with them.

Goodbye and good riddance LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Re: Follow the Court Proceedings live   Follow the Court Proceedings live - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 16:46

"Those were the words used by attorneys representing Liverpool Football Club owners this morning when they announced they would apply all of their legal energies "

Given the paucity of their "Legal Energies" as witnessed so far ( I mean it really does take a razor sharp legal mind to risk being held in contempt of 2 courts in 2 countries in as many days)
I am sure we are all going to lose a lot of sleep over this.

What he really said was " I will huff, and I will puff, and I will blow your house down"
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Re: Follow the Court Proceedings live   Follow the Court Proceedings live - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 20:18

Hicks told the Associated Press that his attempts to block the club's sale, which he believes undervalues the club, were blocked by "the British establishment" in collusion with members of Liverpool's board. "This was a conspiracy of the British establishment and our own [club] employees," he said.

Can't think of any reason why they would want to do that now, can you?

He just doesn't get it even now does he? He still seems to believe in whatever warped vision that sees the world in that he has been unjustly treated. Even though he didn't bother to turn up in court to defend himself. Neither in the UK nor the US Now I wonder why that could have been?

The only reason I can think of is that now he no longer has his £800 million UK asset his creditors might be calling in some of his other loans in the US.

Now that would be a terrible shame if that was to happen now , wouldn't it?

Jog on Tom !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follow the Court Proceedings live   Follow the Court Proceedings live - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Follow the Court Proceedings live
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2