Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jack Hobbs a signé à Leicester City

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

Jack Hobbs a signé à Leicester City Empty
PostSubject: Jack Hobbs a signé à Leicester City   Jack Hobbs a signé à Leicester City EmptySat 25 Apr 2009 - 0:37

Jack Hobbs a finalement décidé de signer chez les Foxes de Leicester City pour 4 ans et jouera en Championship la saison prochaine avec sa nouvelle équipe. Il n'a joué que 5 matchs avec les Reds. Bon chance à toi Jack à Leicester! LFC scarf

Quote :
HOBBS SEALS FOXES MOVE

Jack Hobbs has made his loan spell at Leicester City permanent and penned a four-year deal with the Foxes.
The 20-year-old defender has spent this season on loan at Nigel Pearson's side and helped them win promotion to the Championship.

Hobbs has joined the club for an undisclosed fee.

Speaking ahead of the club's final home league game of the campaign against Scunthorpe tonight, Hobbs said: "I have thoroughly enjoyed my season with the club and I am absolutely delighted to make the move permanent.

"This is a massive club and I believe we can go all the way to the Premier League. That's one of the reasons why I have committed to signing a four-year deal.

"I couldn't be happier here. Leicester have shown great faith in me and instilled me with great confidence. I really am over the moon."

Hobbs signed for Liverpool in August 2005 on his 17th birthday despite playing just three minutes of professional football for Lincoln City.

He was made captain of the reserves during his first season on Merseyside, and also played a key part of the FA Youth Cup winning side of 2006, establishing himself as a rock at the back.

The tall defender made his senior debut as a last-minute substitute during a 4-2 Carling Cup win at Reading on September 25, 2007.

He made five appearances in total for the Reds.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N164147090424-1940.htm
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Jack Hobbs a signé à Leicester City   Jack Hobbs a signé à Leicester City EmptySat 25 Apr 2009 - 0:38

Ce joueur est assez prometteur mais n'aurait pas eu assez de temps de jeu chez nous! C'est une bonne nouvelle pour Agger dans le sens où il a plus de chances de rester au club vu que Hobbs ne reviendra pas en équipe première. youpi
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Jack Hobbs a signé à Leicester City   Jack Hobbs a signé à Leicester City EmptySat 25 Apr 2009 - 0:40

batsu wrote:
Ce joueur est assez prometteur mais n'aurait pas eu assez de temps de jeu chez nous! C'est une bonne nouvelle pour Agger dans le sens où il a plus de chances de rester au club vu que Hobbs ne reviendra pas en équipe première. youpi
Ca veux peut etre dire qu'on est sur la voix d'une prolongation ? Que les choses avancent bien ... tifo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Hobbs a signé à Leicester City   Jack Hobbs a signé à Leicester City Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack Hobbs a signé à Leicester City
Page 1 of 1