Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Invité

[Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2009 - 14:38

je crois que tas quelque peu oublié kuyt dans les cadres de l'équipe
de toute façon à part agger pour qui c'est l'inconnue totale, tous les cadres de l'équipe vont resigner c'est évident

tout le monde se plait à pool
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2009 - 14:43

en effet comment ai-je pu oublié KUYT nrv nrv
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Gerrard prolonge   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2009 - 16:05

Aujourd'hui, Stevie a prolongé son contrat de deux années supplémentaires.

Idéal pour préparer une fin de saison si excitanta !

Liverpool Football Club today confirmed Steven Gerrard has agreed a two-year extension to his current contract.
The Liverpool skipper, who has two years to run on his current deal, will soon put pen to paper on a new agreement to keep him at Anfield until at least 2013.

With manager Rafa Benitez and key members of his backroom team signing new contracts over the past two weeks, Gerrard's deal is another timely boost as the Reds look to end the season on a high.

Speaking exclusively to Liverpoolfc.tv this morning, Benitez said: "This is fantastic news for the club.

"Steven has once again shown his commitment and it was an easy deal to agree. As soon as we offered him the option he said yes. There were no problems at all. He wants to stay for life.

"This deal sends out another clear message that we are moving forward as a club. To know we have a player of Steven's quality with us for many more years is a great boost for the club and the fans.

"He is clearly a player who inspires those around him and even though he is playing very well at the moment, I still think his best years are ahead of him."
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2009 - 16:27

PETERBEARDSLEY52 wrote:
Rien d'étonnant concernant la prolongation de contrat, c'est le contraire qui aurait été étonnant.

Le plus important c'est le staff technique et les cadres(carragher, agger, gerrard, mascherano, torres, reina, xavi alonso).

youpi A qui le tour? youpi youpi

KUYT AGREES TWO-YEAR EXTENSION offal
Jimmy Rice 03 April 2009
Dirk Kuyt today followed club captain Steven Gerrard in agreeing a two-year contract extension with Liverpool.
The 28-year-old has one year remaining on his current deal but is now set to stay at Anfield until at least 2012.

Benitez told Liverpoolfc.tv: "This is another great piece of news for the club.

"Dirk had one year left on his contract and we were keen for him to stay. He is a player with great quality who has a big part to play in our future. We are delighted to have reached an agreement.

"To have announced new deals for Steven and Dirk on the same day shows how hard everyone is working and that we are moving forward quickly as a club. These are very positive messages and I am very happy."

Kuyt signed from Feyenoord in the summer of 2006.

He arrived as a striker but has since established himself as a right winger with a knack of scoring crucial goals.

Kuyt has bagged 10 goals in 41 appearances so far in 2008-09. Only Jamie Carragher has played more games for Liverpool this term.

Liverpoolfc.tv earlier announced Gerrard had agreed a deal to keep him at Anfield until 2013.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2009 - 16:32

Il y en a d'autres des bonnes nouvelles comme ça? argh

tifo tifo tifo

LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2009 - 18:15

C'est pas le 25 décembre Noël? lol

tifo LFC scarf tifo LFC scarf tifo
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2009 - 18:33

tifo champ tifo champ
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2009 - 19:02

Magnifiques nouvelles ces derniers temps (Rafa et son staff, Stevie et Kuyt) ! Que du bonheur! Enfin de la stabilité et beaucoup d'espoirs pour le futur !

tifo LFC scarf LFC scarf

Et voici la réaction de Stevie sur le site du LFC

STEVIE: I ONLY WANT TO PLAY FOR LIVERPOOL
Paul Eaton 03 April 2009
Steven Gerrard today spoke of his delight after agreeing a two year extension to his Liverpool contract.
As revealed on Liverpoolfc.tv on Friday morning, the Reds skipper has agreed the terms of a new deal which will keep him at the club until at least 2013.

And now Gerrard has revealed his excitement at the prospect of seeing out the remainder of his playing days at Anfield.

"It's a fantastic feeling to have agreed the deal," he told Liverpoolfc.tv. "This is what I wanted. I want to see out the rest of my career with Liverpool.

"I have said all along that as long as the club wanted me then I would stay at Liverpool. I've been a fan all my life and it'll be fantastic at the end of my career to look back and say I have been with Liverpool all the way through.

"The main priority is to be successful and I want to achieve success at the club I love. If we can win more trophies together then I will be really happy.

"This news has given me a boost and hopefully it will help us in our remaining games. We've got big matches to play, all of them cup finals as we have to win them all to stay in the title race and go all the way to Rome."
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2009 - 21:36

C'est de superbes nouvelles tout ça !!! cheers Guinness LFC scarf Il y a eu aussi Darby et Spearing qui vont bientôt prolonger aussi ! LFC scarf
Il reste maintenant Aurélio et Hyypiä à prolonger, sans parler de Daniel Agger qui reste le cas le plus compliqué mais je suis optimiste ! cheers

Vive la stabilité dans ce club ! C'est la clé de la réussite! On ne demande pas mieux !! LFC scarf LFC scarf LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2009 - 21:52

Génial tout ca, que de bonnes nouvelles en ce moment , ca va booster le moral des troupes ! love tifo
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2009 - 22:15

Juste une chose.
On a souvent dit que Rafa n'était pas franchement porté sur l'aspect motivation du groupe.
Mais là, après une énorme série, difficile de conserver cette dynamique en sortant de la trêve.
Et il choisit ce moment pour resigner Gerrard, le capitaine et leader. Donc idéal pour motiver l'ensemble du groupe, satisfaire le meilleur joueur et préparer de façon idéale la fin de saison.
En plus, il donne l'assurance de la stabilité pour l'avenir.

Donc c'est une bien belle gestion de l'effectif. A confirmer sur le terrain.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptySat 4 Apr 2009 - 0:06

batsu wrote:
C'est de superbes nouvelles tout ça !!! cheers Guinness LFC scarf Il y a eu aussi Darby et Spearing qui vont bientôt prolonger aussi ! LFC scarf
Il reste maintenant Aurélio et Hyypiä à prolonger, sans parler de Daniel Agger qui reste le cas le plus compliqué mais je suis optimiste ! cheers

Vive la stabilité dans ce club ! C'est la clé de la réussite! On ne demande pas mieux !! LFC scarf LFC scarf LFC scarf

Justement à propos de Darby et Spearing j'ai lu que les discusions avait commencer il y a quelques jours mais je voudrais bien savoir combien d'année de contrat leur restes t-il pour les deux et si leurs prolongations étaient proches?
Sinon pour Aurelio je ne m'inquiète pas trop car il y a eu un article il y a 2 semaines, comme quoi il voulait vraiment prolongé et les disucsions se passer bien.En tout cas tous le monde a beaucoup travailler cette semaine en dirait.
Enfin un membre du staff n' a pas resigné et vas partir l'an prochain il s'agit de Angel Vales Vazquez charger de l'analyse des vidéo et un des coach de l'équipe réserve.Meme si je ne le connaissais pa avant je lui souhaite bonne chance pour le futur et merci.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptySat 4 Apr 2009 - 13:52

Très intéressant article dans le Times d'aujourd'hui. Tout va très bien sauf pour les actionnaires ! Vivement qu'une solution soit trouvée

LFC scarf LFC scarf LFC scarf

From The Times April 4, 2009

Liverpool buoyed by Steven Gerrard deal
Oliver Kay

It is barely a month since Steven Gerrard trudged off the pitch in despair at the Riverside Stadium after an abject 2-0 defeat by Middlesbrough that left him wondering whether Liverpool would ever mount a serious challenge for the Premier League title.

Five extraordinary weeks on, Liverpool have the opportunity to return to the summit by beating Fulham this evening, buoyed by yesterday’s announcement that Gerrard has followed Rafael Benítez yesterday in committing his long-term future to the club.

Florentino Pérez, who is expected to be the new president of Real Madrid, had made known his interest in Gerrard, who led Liverpool’s destruction of the Spanish champions in the Champions League first knockout round, but the midfield player was interested only in staying on Merseyside. He and his representatives agreed a new four-year contract worth £120,000 a week late on Thursday, which should keep him with Liverpool just beyond his 33rd birthday, and, with Fernando Torres one of several others who are close to signing new deals, there is a growing sense of stability to underpin the excitement that has built up at Anfield over the past month.

Benítez, the Liverpool manager, was in buoyant mood at his pre-match press conference yesterday, illustrating the difference a month makes by confirming that he had wondered whether his future might lie away from Anfield before he finally signed his new contract on March 18. He is now fully focused on the long haul.

With Benítez’s role secure, Gerrard and Dirk Kuyt have become the first players to agree new contracts, and with deals for Álvaro Arbeloa, Fábio Aurélio and Torres likely to follow swiftly, as well as renewed hope of ending the stalemate over Daniel Agger’s future, Liverpool are making swift progress both on and off the pitch.

Speaking on the day that he also appeared in court to deny charges of affray in relation to a nightclub brawl, Gerrard said: “It’s a fantastic feeling to have agreed the deal. I want to see out the rest of my career with Liverpool. I have said all along that, as long as the club wanted me, I would stay at Liverpool. I’ve been a fan all my life and it’ll be fantastic at the end of my career to look back and say I have been with Liverpool all the way through. The main priority is to be successful and I want to achieve success at the club I love. If we can win more trophies together, I will be really happy.”

Victory away to Fulham would enable Liverpool to reclaim leadership of the Barclays Premier League and, while Benítez concedes that Manchester United remain favourites to win the title — they play Aston Villa tomorrow and will still have a game in hand — the Spaniard believes that winning at Craven Cottage, where Sir Alex Ferguson’s team fell to a 2-0 defeat a fortnight ago, would send out a powerful message.

“I think we are in a good moment,” Benítez said. “We have a lot of confidence and also we have great news regarding Gerrard, which is a big boost for everyone: for him, for the fans and for the rest of the team. Clearly, winning would be another positive message.”

Benítez was asked whether he was familiar with the phrase “squeaky bum time”, which was coined by Ferguson six years ago to sum up the anxiety and nervousness of a title race. He replied that he was unsure what the word “squeaky” meant. An elaborate explanation followed, to which Benítez responded: “I can only talk about myself. I am really happy.”

If there are squeaky bums at Anfield, they are in the boardroom. Reports emerged from the United States yesterday that Tom Hicks, the co-owner, had defaulted on an interest payment on one of his sports group’s loans. The loan has no connection with Liverpool, but the report is indicative of Hicks’s difficulties in a financial climate that has already led him and George Gillett Jr, his co-owner, to seek out potential buyers for part or, in Gillett’s case, all of their stakes.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptySat 4 Apr 2009 - 14:45

En dirait que beaucoup de joueurs sont en discusion mais parmi tous les joueurs cité,il n'y a pas Xabi Alonso.Combien d'année de contrat lui reste t-il?
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptySat 4 Apr 2009 - 15:12

Xabi est sous contrat jusqu'en 2012.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptySat 4 Apr 2009 - 16:25

Gerrard100 wrote:
Sinon pour Aurelio je ne m'inquiète pas trop car il y a eu un article il y a 2 semaines, comme quoi il voulait vraiment prolongé et les disucsions se passer bien.En tout cas tous le monde a beaucoup travailler cette semaine en dirait.

Fabio Aurelio est surtout un lieutenant de Benitez, il reste plus pour le coach que pour le club, je pense. Tant qu'il donne autant, y'a aucun problème LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptySat 4 Apr 2009 - 19:07

jlb21 wrote:
Xabi est sous contrat jusqu'en 2012.

Merci cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptyMon 4 May 2009 - 16:55

sami au bayer leverkusen pour 2 ans a partir de 2009-10.

liverpoolfc.tv

LFC scarf pleure
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptyMon 4 May 2009 - 16:58

[Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 04050910

LFC scarf gloirea LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptyMon 4 May 2009 - 23:08

bravo a toi pour tout ce que tu a donné bonne chance a toi au bayer tu merite une fin de carriere exemplaire
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptyMon 4 May 2009 - 23:46

hagen reds fan wrote:
bravo a toi pour tout ce que tu a donné bonne chance a toi au bayer tu merite une fin de carriere exemplaire

:clap Ton premier post en minuscules, si je ne m'abuse... :clap
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptyWed 6 May 2009 - 11:25

Il s'y plait, ce con... hum nrv

DOSSENA LOVING LIVERPOOL LIFE

Source: offal.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptyWed 6 May 2009 - 11:49

rodofromparis wrote:

non e possibile...

argh

il est peut-être tombé amoureux de la bière et des fish and chips ce qui expliquerait sa vitesse diable
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptyWed 6 May 2009 - 11:50

rodofromparis wrote:

J'ai cru à une blague, mais c'est vrai. argh

nrv nrv
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 EmptyThu 7 May 2009 - 23:01

Candy wrote:
rodofromparis wrote:

J'ai cru à une blague, mais c'est vrai. argh

nrv nrv

ya plus qu'a esperer qu'il devienne comme roberto carlos !! happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009   [Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Transferts officiels] 2008 - 2009
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next