Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Riley au sifflet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

Riley au sifflet Empty
PostSubject: Riley au sifflet   Riley au sifflet EmptyMon 24 Jan 2005 - 20:30

C'est Mike Riley, récent arbitre de Liverpool - Chelsea padaccord , qui arbitrera la demi-finale de Carling Cup contre Watford, demain soir.
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

Riley au sifflet Empty
PostSubject: Riley   Riley au sifflet EmptyMon 24 Jan 2005 - 23:13

Hopefully he will give us the decisions we deserve having had the time to reflect on his decision in that game.
Back to top Go down
clivethe

Riley au sifflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley au sifflet   Riley au sifflet EmptyTue 25 Jan 2005 - 2:16

cet arbitre est pour les monstres horribles et a souvent ete contre nous!!demain il sera pour nous?nan c impossible!c meme pas un gars neutre cet arbitre!si on peut appeler ca un arbitre bref demain arbitrage bidon comme dab ils font expres de nous mettre ce guignol a la fa..?? pas content
Back to top Go down
Invité

Riley au sifflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley au sifflet   Riley au sifflet EmptyTue 25 Jan 2005 - 12:26

pas content nrv rouge
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

Riley au sifflet Empty
PostSubject: Riley   Riley au sifflet EmptyWed 26 Jan 2005 - 12:38

I thought he redeemed himself in this match.I am not saying he got everything right in this match, but I thought he refereed a tough match with a lot at stake for both sides with intelligence and calm. There were many occasions when he could have booked players. I thought that the fact that this match finished with no player having been shown a card, was a testimony to the referee. We all criticise these guys often enough, I just happen to think Riley deserves some credit here.

I would like to see a few more Refs follow his example and keep their cards in their pocket. Unless it is really warranted to show them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riley au sifflet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley au sifflet   Riley au sifflet Empty

Back to top Go down

Riley au sifflet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France :: News and Views of LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB :: THE LATEST NEWS (IN ENGLISH) FROM LFC-
Jump to: